Covercraft Tan Flannel Custom Car Cover
Ships Between 4/04 - 4/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Lined with flannel, the Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover is super-soft and paint-friendly
- The Tan Flannel Car Cover uses cotton-based fabrics that breathe efficiently, freeing all heat and moisture
- Though it's an indoor cover, the Tan Flannel Car Cover is still water, rotting and mildew-resistant
- The Tan Flannel Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Fits all factory-style spoilers up to three-inches tall
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Get an ideal long-term car cover that's soft on your paint and thick for impact protection. The Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover boasts heavy woven poly-cotton material for superior coverage against door dings and other dangers.
With its cotton-based fabric, the Tan Flannel Car Cover is fully breathable to allow heat and moisture to escape. Its soft-flannel surface babies your paint for worry-free long-term use. For complete security and a total custom fit, the Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna.
Though it's an indoor cover, Covercraft still designs the Tan Flannel Car Cover to be water, rotting and mildew-resistant. Your Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover comes in light tan and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- The Tan Flannel Car Cover's lining may leave lint on soft-top convertibles
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Tan Flannel Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
221 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daryl C (Alexandria, AL) — Mar 15, 2017 8:10 PM
This is my first 'real' car cover, and I couldn't be happier. Fits like a glove, and is a heavy duty cover. I could use it as a sleeping bag if I had to.
Reviewed by Brent B (CEDAR RAPIDS, IA) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW Z4 — Jun 27, 2016 8:29 AM
Ordered the flannel cover for my 2012 BMW Z4. Overall fit was good, would have liked the antenna hole already in the cover vs. having to cut and fit grommet, but not to big a deal. Was exactly what I was looking for in car cover, light, soft, fitted. Was a bit pricy compared to the flannel cover for my 2004 corvette through Ecklers, but feels a bit heavier. Overall I would recommend.
Reviewed by Thomas K (Montgomery, AL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — May 20, 2016 2:23 PM
If you want to cover you corvette in the garage I would highly recommend this cover. It's soft, heavy and very easy to install and remove. Can be installed by one person in less than one minute.
Reviewed by Todd S (Placerville, CA) Reviewed for a 1967 Ford Mustang — Apr 01, 2016 7:21 AM
This is the third covercraft cover I have purchased..I love every one of them. High quality and good value.
Reviewed by Larry T (Chapin, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Mar 29, 2016 6:45 AM
I think material should be a little thicker and stiffer. It is so soft that it always looks full of wrinkles.