Covercraft Sunbrella Extreme Sun Custom Car Cover
Ships Between 6/13 - 6/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- From next to the docks in Florida to the deserts of California, the heavy woven acrylic fabric won't fade while it protects your car
- The Sunbrella is treated for moisture resistance in humid marine areas
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- The Sunbrella fits all factory-style spoilers up to 3" tall
- Available in several long-lasting colors
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover is protected by a 6-year limited warranty
Protect your vehicle with a heavy-duty car cover specially designed to withstand high heat and damaging UV rays. The Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover guards your vehicle from Death Valley to the boat dock and everywhere in between.
Using a naturally UV-resistant acrylic fiber, the Sunbrella car cover is ready to withstand even the harshest sun. The solution-dyed acrylic fabric is then specially finished to keep it soft enough for car cover duty.
With a custom-made design, the Sunbrella Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie down cable and your antenna. The Sunbrella comes in an array of long-lasting colors. Your Sunbrella Car Cover is backed by a 6-year limited warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Sunbrella Extreme Sun Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
167 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick C (OOLTEWAH, TN) Reviewed for a 1991 Ford Mustang — May 03, 2017 1:27 AM
Nice fit, double stitched seams, many strings hanging from the seams seemed unnecessary considering the cost. My only real complaint is that the center tie-down loop was too far rearward it should have been located closer to the center of the car or even better had two tie down loops. Nevertheless, it seems to work well enough. Still, I'm a little disappointed at this oversight. I have prior experience with Sunbrella material in the marine industry and it can't be beat.
Reviewed by Paul K (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Fusion — Apr 26, 2017 6:14 AM
Cover custom fits the vehicle well. I like the pocket for the antenna. Previous experiences with Weathershield covers didn't hold up in the Florida heavy sun.
Reviewed by HOWARD S (Kaneohe, HI) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 — Jan 29, 2017 4:16 PM
I had used three different covers for my 06 RAV4 before I purchased a Sunbrella cover. It outlasted all the other covers and was still in excellent shape after 5 years. This Sunbrella cover is for my 2014 RAV4 and I'm sure I'll get the same results.
Reviewed by Albert C (DISCOVERY BAY, CA) Reviewed for a 1985 Mercedes-Benz 500 — Sep 21, 2016 8:12 PM
Side is a bit loose. But it covers the whole car which is what i wanted.