LeBra Custom Hood Protector
- Save 15% Use Promo Code LEBRA15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/11 - 10/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add a sporty look and paint job protection with a LeBra Custom Hood Protector
- Crafted for a glove-like fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Made of micro-perforated leather grain vinyl allowing moisture to escape
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design
- Access your engine without removing the protector
- Attaches easily with woven nylon straps, plastic hooks and adhesive velcro strips
- Installs in less than five minutes with no tools required
- Your LeBra Custom Hood Protector is covered by a 1-year warranty
Safeguarding your front-end from dents and dings has never looked so sleek. Combining form and function in one affordable accessory, a LeBra Custom Hood Protector upgrades your exterior with a sporty look while upping protection for your paint job. Crafted to the contours of your car, truck or SUV, this LeBra custom hood protector delivers a picture-perfect fit for every year, make or model.
Constructed from durable leather grain vinyl with micro-perforations to allow moisture to escape away from your exterior, your LeBra hood mask will never need to be removed when wet. The low-profile, aerodynamic design is great on gas mileage and doesn’t restrict your engine access for any under-the-hood action.
The LeBra hood protector attaches easily in under five minutes with woven nylon straps, plastic hooks and adhesive velcro strips—no tools required. Your LeBra Custom Hood Protector is covered by a 1-year warranty.
LeBra Custom Hood Protector Customer Reviews
122 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward O (ORLAND PARK, IL) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford Mustang — Sep 07, 2017 2:29 PM
Took only 5 minutes to install. Custom sewn to fit. Its a nice tight fit. I recommend letting the Bra sit in sun and warm up( more flexible and easier to stretch out wrinkles).
Reviewed by William L (FLANDERS, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Civic — Sep 06, 2017 3:29 AM
Fit well and looks great. Hard to put on first time...easier the second. Probably more for show than protection.