LeBra Custom Hood Protector
Ships Between 8/11 - 8/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add a sporty look and paint job protection with a LeBra Custom Hood Protector
- Crafted for a glove-like fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Made of micro-perforated leather grain vinyl allowing moisture to escape
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design
- Access your engine without removing the protector
- Attaches easily with woven nylon straps, plastic hooks and adhesive velcro strips
- Installs in less than five minutes with no tools required
- Your LeBra Custom Hood Protector is covered by a 1-year warranty
Safeguarding your front-end from dents and dings has never looked so sleek. Combining form and function in one affordable accessory, a LeBra Custom Hood Protector upgrades your exterior with a sporty look while upping protection for your paint job. Crafted to the contours of your car, truck or SUV, this LeBra custom hood protector delivers a picture-perfect fit for every year, make or model.
Constructed from durable leather grain vinyl with micro-perforations to allow moisture to escape away from your exterior, your LeBra hood mask will never need to be removed when wet. The low-profile, aerodynamic design is great on gas mileage and doesn’t restrict your engine access for any under-the-hood action.
The LeBra hood protector attaches easily in under five minutes with woven nylon straps, plastic hooks and adhesive velcro strips—no tools required. Your LeBra Custom Hood Protector is covered by a 1-year warranty.
LeBra Custom Hood Protector Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert K (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Fit — Jul 14, 2017 9:07 AM
I ordered this LeBra Hood Protector and was surprised by the quality and swift delivery!
Reviewed by Forney J (MIDDLEBORO, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Veloster — Jul 13, 2017 11:28 AM
I bought 2 of these protectors, one for my 2016 Veloster and one for my 2017 Tucson. The protector for the Tucson fit perfectly. The one for the Veloster didn't fit 100%, but close enough. Have bought LeBra products in the past and have had good luck with them.