Covercraft Full Car Mask
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Covercraft Full Car Masks provide your front-end with maximum, custom-fit protection
- Specifically designed for your ride, the Full Mask provides coverage from your bumper to the leading edge of your hood
- Most vehicles are made in a 2-piece style which allows your hood to open without removing the car bra
- Covercraft car bras are fashioned from heavy-duty black vinyl
- Non-woven, downy fleece liner protects your paint against scratches
- Micro-perforated fabric is breathable and dries quickly
- Includes a removable felt section over your license plate mounting location
- Covered aluminum tabs let you fine-tune the tension when the weather changes
- Attaches with woven nylon straps, molded plastic hooks, felt-covered metal wheel well hooks and adhesive Velcro
- Reinforced air foils prevent your Full Mask from flapping in the wind
- Easy to clean — wash it off with a hose, let it dry and reinstall
- Your Covercraft Full Car Mask is protected by a 3-month warranty
The front-end of your daily driver takes the most abuse of all, especially at high speeds. So, shield your ride with a Covercraft Full Car Mask to achieve maximum protection whenever you hit the road. Extending from the base of your bumper to the leading edge of your hood, this front-end mask protects your paint from dings, gouges and other damage that decreases your vehicle’s good looks over time.
Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this Covercraft full front mask fits like a second skin. Covercraft Full Car Masks are fashioned from heavy-gauge black vinyl, which is micro-perforated to allow for drying while you drive. The soft, downy, fleece liner effectively protects your paintjob from scratches. When the weather changes, you can easily fine-tune the car mask’s tension using the covered aluminum tabs.
Covercraft Full Masks are available in two styles. The 1-piece installs quickly and comes off easily whenever you need to pop the hood, while the 2-piece design may take a little longer to install, the process is just as easy, and it doesn't need to be removed to open and close the hood. Installation is a cinch—simply use the included woven nylon straps, molded plastic hooks, felt-covered metal wheel well hooks and adhesive Velcro for attachment—and reinforced air foils keep your Full Mask from flapping in the wind. Cleaning is also hassle-free — just wash off your Covercraft Full Mask with a hose, let it dry and then reinstall. Regardless of which design you choose for your Covercraft Full Mask, you can enjoy a 3-month warranty.
- The Covercraft Full Mask does not cover the bumper on certain truck models because it would prevent you from mounting lights, grille guards and other truck accessories.
Covercraft Full Car Mask Customer Reviews
817 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William H (SHAMOKIN, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac Solstice — Jun 26, 2017 3:59 PM
No Problem installing covercraft mask, however instructions said I received 4 velcro pads and 6 velcro clips. Only got 4 of each. Had extra velcro on hand and was able to install. Mask fits nice and looks good but wish it had separate piece to cover hood. Since this is the only car mask available for the Solstice it will do.
Reviewed by Randy H (Boca Raton, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jun 10, 2017 12:45 AM
looks great! the instructions are useless but figured it out on my own because I have bras on my other vehicles so it was quite easy enough to figure out. Took 2 months to recieve it because it was a special order they had to make it for my 2001 Dodge Ram Sport off-road Edition but well worth the wait. I would definitely order another one.
Reviewed by Maricela W (Ogden, UT) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Mustang — Jun 09, 2017 8:59 PM
I am very pleased it arrived sooner then I expected and honestly it's fantastic a little trouble putting it on had to stretch it quite a bit to reach around the one side a bit of a struggle it was but got it on and my Mustang looks awesomely great sharp and I've gotten several compliments as well I'd defenetly concieder ordering more props to sweeten my ride even more thank you Autoanthing.com you came through fantastically .
Reviewed by kimberly j (Brighton, IL) — Jun 04, 2017 6:53 AM
The quality of the product quality and the price of the product is very good. The nose cover was pretty simple to I stall but the full Fri t cover is sitting my garage waiting for a friend to help me with the installation. I found it very frustrating trying to install myself??