Colgan Mirror Bras
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/12 - 3/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Custom-fit Colgan Mirror Bras keep your side-view mirrors safe from unwanted chips and dings
- Elastic-bound opening holds tightly onto your mirrors without obstructing them
- Constructed from thick, 25oz 100% virgin UV-resistant vinyl—the same material as Colgan’s renowned car bras
- Includes a soft, flannel backing that doesn’t scratch your paintjob
- These mirror bras perfectly complement Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport or T-Style Car Bras
- Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs
- Mirror Bras are available in two colors, Black or Carbon Fiber
- Colgan Mirror Bras are covered by a 3-year warranty
Mirrors are often overlooked when it comes to defending the exterior of your vehicle. So, embrace change and outfit your side-views with custom-made Colgan Mirror Bras. These durable accessories deliver a custom-fitted covering that keeps your paintjob safe from chips, dings and nicks caused by flying rocks or other road debris.
Colgan Side Mirror Bras are built from the same tough, UV-resistant vinyl layer that’s used to construct their original car bras. They even include the same soft, paint-safe flannel layer that gently hugs your side-views. Installation is a cinch, thanks to the pre-bent padded hooks and flannel-padded tabs — no drilling or tools required.
Choose from several colors to find the best mirror bra for your ride, or pair Colgan mirror covers with Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport and T-Style Car Bras. Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Colgan Mirror Bras Customer Reviews
229 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Laurie S (West Caldwell, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen GTI — Jan 29, 2018 6:15 PM
Product much better than I expected. As good as the ones I see on Porsches.
Reviewed by Don S (NORTHRIDGE, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Dec 29, 2017 12:59 PM
I think they were priced too high considering the full bra for front hood/grill was about $160. Perhaps they should have sold all together for a better deal. But I did not see these when I bought the front bra.
Reviewed by Ivo R (GRETNA, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder — Oct 16, 2017 8:20 PM
I wanted to keep as much value as I can on this vehicle and protecting the mirror from nicks is vital. These foo the job perfectly.