- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-made Colgan Sport Bras deliver a durable layer of defense for your vehicle’s front-end
- Features a sleek, heavy-duty 25oz 100% virgin vinyl outer layer that’s UV-resistant to fight fading
- Soft, flannel-lined underside pampers your paintjob and prevents scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Colgan Sport Bras are available for all vehicle types — cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Double padding at fender area for increased protection
- Colgan Sport Bras allow you to maintain access to your engine
- Sport Bras are available in multiple colors
- Colgan Sport Bras are protected by a 3-year warranty
A Colgan Sport Bra is a true game-changer when it comes to unbeatable protection for your front-end. When you want bolstered protection for your daily driver but don’t want to cover your front-end completely, these durable sport bras provide the perfect solution.
Made from heavy-duty 25oz, UV-resistant material, Colgan Sport Bras provide your paintjob with a durable layer of defense against damaging debris, rocks and other hazards you may encounter on the road. These quality sport bras feature a slick outer surface for reduced noise and wind resistance, while their underside is flannel-lined to prevent damage to your paint. Installation is a cinch—no tools or drilling required—thanks to this sport bra’s pre-bent, vinyl-coated hooks and flannel-padded tabs. Better yet, this Colgan custom sport bra mounts securely to your hood without getting in the way of normal opening and closing.
Colgan Sport Bras are available in multiple finishes, so you can easily find the perfect match for your ride’s style. Whether your drive a sporty speedster or a big rig, Colgan makes these sport bras for all types of vehicles. Your Colgan Sport Bra is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Most car bras (about 90%) have built-in air foils to prevent flapping, lifting and shifting during windy driving conditions. Select vehicles (the other 10%) with special hood shapes and aerodynamics do not need these air foils for a flapless-fit.
Colgan Sport Bras Customer Reviews
384 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark B (Belgrade, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Venza — Nov 06, 2017 1:26 PM
This is the second Colgan sport bra I have bought. When I get a new car, I will be buying a third.
Reviewed by John N (Cantonment, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen Beetle — Nov 02, 2017 5:54 AM
Ordered the Colgan sports bra a few weeks ago through and actual Car Anything Rep. Great guy. I had a few questions and he had all the answers. He said I would love the Colgan. Since they are made to order for each vehicle,I had to wait a few weeks. Well worth it. Perfect fit, looks great and easy install. It was better than expected.
Reviewed by Aman P (YUBA CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Scion tC — Oct 27, 2017 7:10 PM
The square opening around the hood latch needs to be widened via scissors, otherwise the hood will not close. Not a big deal just takes a minute but otherwise it is great in both quality and fit.
Reviewed by Christopher M (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Oct 11, 2017 9:36 AM
Sports Bra looks great and does the job intended. Great product and great service.
Reviewed by Deborah S (OLATHE, KS) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Oct 06, 2017 8:06 PM
Fits perfect, looks great, high quality, great value, do yourself a favor and buy it!