Covercraft Hood Protector-Deflector
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get both a durable hood bra and an effective bug shield with the Covercraft Hood Deflector-Protector that's custom-fitted to your specific year, make and model
- Constructed using heavy-duty vinyl with a leather grain texture
- Built-in bug deflector's shape and placement generates twirling wind action across the front-end of your car, truck or SUV that deflects bugs, dirt and debris
- Unlike plastic bug shields, the Covercraft Hood Protector-Deflector is easy to remove and stores away in a trunk or behind the seat in a pickup
- Air foils prevent flapping and lift while the covered aluminum tabs allow minute adjustments as the vinyl expands and contracts when the weather changes
- When it starts getting dirty, simply hose off your Hood Protector-Deflector and let it dry completely before you remount it
- Your Covercraft Hood Protector-Deflector installs using an envelope design with a tightening strap - no-drill installation
- Ultra-soft non-woven fleece lining hugs your hood without damaging the paintjob
- The Covercraft Hood Protector-Deflector includes a 3-month warranty
Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Swiss Army Knife of hood bras. The Covercraft Hood Deflector-Protector is both a rugged hood bra and an innovative bug deflector. It protects your hood from scratches, dings and chips while knocking bugs, dirt and debris off their collision course with your windshield.
Covercraft understands that a hood bra is only as good as the materials it's made from. That's why they craft their Hood Deflector-Protector from heavy gauge vinyl.
Not just strong and sturdy, this vinyl is micro-perforated, allowing it to breathe freely. This lets water evaporate while you drive, even in wet weather. Plus, Covercraft lines the back of your hood protector with a soft, non-woven fleece that won't damage your brilliant finish.
Best of all, the Hood Protector-Deflector has an integrated bug deflector. Its shape and placement creates a swirling vortex that deflects most bugs, dirt and debris from your windshield. Includes a 3-month warranty.
Covercraft Hood Protector-Deflector Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Linda H (MOSCOW, IA) — Mar 30, 2016 11:02 PM
This product looks nice and easy to install. The down fall is the piece that sticks up must block the wind just enough that my antenna rattles and my side mirrors shake like crazy now.....
Reviewed by Don T S (Pleasant Grove, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 Mercury Marauder — Dec 08, 2015 8:42 AM
I'm impressed - I wish I had purchased covercraft before I purchased LeBra for two other vehicles....
Reviewed by JON M (Garland, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Explorer — Feb 25, 2015 2:44 PM
Brutal honesty...I bought this simply to cover up two fist sized dents a prior owner put on the edge of the hood attempting to get it to release. The price was right so I bought it. Light speed shipping by the way. Not only did it fit perfectly, the plastic stays inserted easily and flawlessly. A nice bonus is it does indeed deflect bugs, debris and even some snow slush spray away from the windshield. Definitely one of my better purchases!
Reviewed by Dan R (Rio Rancho, NM) — Jan 15, 2015 3:30 PM
I am very pleased with my purchase! It was exactly as described, and fit perfectly. I will be buying more from you in the future, thanks! Dan
Reviewed by Donald T (Ralston, OK) — Nov 27, 2014 12:39 AM
Product seems of decent construction, installation was not difficult, but the fit is poor. Unable to get it to lay flat, size is slightly to large at the rear and slightly to small at the front. Will use it for the winter then discard.