LeBra All Weather Car Bra
Ships Between 8/09 - 8/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
5115 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ray F (Ventura, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe — Tuesday at 6:02 PM
Put it on car fits good. Havent had a chance to drive with it on. A must have if you want your car looking good without lots of pits from rocks and bugs.
Reviewed by Judith T (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Stratus — Monday at 10:07 PM
This item is exactly what we expected and fit perfectly. Very happy with purchase and quality.
Reviewed by Randy C (Odessa, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Sentra — Monday at 8:30 PM
Great value. Easy to install. I only wish it was tighter. Seems to catch a little air at side of headlights. Looking for a solution to tighten it.
Reviewed by chau l (WALNUT CREEK, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Camry — Monday at 5:25 PM
Easy to install; uninstall. Unfortunately the front license plate was covered. Would be nice if there is opening to let license plate can be viewed.