LeBra All Weather Car Bra
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
5316 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ronnie c (MARENGO, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Sunday at 8:28 AM
We really like the easy if putting it on cause the wife can do it . And looks good. She is ready for the summer now
Reviewed by richard o (Pharr, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Sunday at 6:52 AM
Nice product with a good price. Instruction could be better. There is no mention of how to handle the license plate.
Reviewed by Donald B (Sutter Creek, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Forester — Nov 15, 2017 11:02 PM
I purchased the LeBra only because you can leave it on in the air. On our 2018 Subaru Forester the lower clips don't grab the fenderwell lip. The center on the hood cove flaps around at anything over 50 mph. The overall fit isn't nearly as good as a Colgan Bra I purchased for another vehicle. I will still keep it but only because LeBra states you can leave it on in the rain. The LeBra is considerably less money than a Colgan though.
Reviewed by Randy J (LUDINGTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Edge — Nov 14, 2017 9:30 PM
I love the way it looks. The full frontal coverage. Did Rio and clip broke on installation. New one coming. Hooing better luck with it. Thanks for the replacement