LeBra All Weather Car Bra
- Save 15% Use Promo Code LEBRA15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/09 - 10/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
5207 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Philip B (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford C-Max — Thursday at 7:09 PM
Since installing my LeBra, I'm unable to use the front sensors for proximity detection and 'maybe' my parallel parking features. I'd like to know if I'm able to successfully cut holes to accommodate the sensors on my 2017 Ford CMax Titanium Hybrid.
Reviewed by Michael H (SALINA, KS) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Outback — Sep 16, 2017 1:03 PM
This car bra fit perfectly and was easy to install. Already used it on a trip to Colorado. Over 400 miles one way and the car bra never came loose or out of place. Works great! Would definately recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by Randy W (MARYDEL, DE) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Sep 15, 2017 5:31 AM
A superior product custom fit for even a sixteen year old vehicle! Made the truck like new again! Great job!