LeBra All Weather Car Bra
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/08 - 3/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Per the install guide these bras are not recommended for newly painted vehicles
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
5360 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mary R (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Altima — Feb 13, 2018 8:31 PM
At first I was a bit skeptical about making this purchase because I don't see many cars with "bras" these days. When I paid my car off I got it repainted and after a year i developed some chips from rocks, etc. I needed something to keep the front area protected from further damage. The LeBra does just that and it looks great! Perfect fit and material is nice as well. I see it lasting a long time.
Reviewed by Peter A (PALM BAY, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Tucson — Feb 07, 2018 2:14 AM
It just doesn't look right on my 17 Tucson. I'm taking it off this weekend. It looks sloppy and loose on it. It's not a smooth look like the bra on my 12 Tucson. It keeps coming loose by the headlights.
Reviewed by Ken F (WAUKESHA, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Taurus — Jan 30, 2018 9:01 PM
I love everything except the fit around the headlights. I think there should be more of the tabs that tuck in or they should be longer. Mine is only a week old and it is loose and flairs out around the lights I may have to return it.