Kicker CompRT Loaded Enclosures
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Pack a ton of bass into a compact space with Kicker CompRT Loaded Enclosures
- Constructed with ultra-compact CompRT subs for a narrow design
- Comes in your choice of setups for up to 800W
- MDF enclosure with rounded corners and internal bracing
- Charcoal grey carpeting for a professional look
- Available in 2- and 4-ohm impedances
- Kicker CompRT Loaded Enclosures are backed by a 1-year warranty
Unless you’re motoring in a massive SUV or a stately sedan, your cockpit and cargo area don’t have a lot of room to spare. But you don’t have to sacrifice space to crank up your bass—you just need the Kicker CompRT Loaded Enclosure. These slim sub systems are incredibly compact to fit almost anywhere, from trucks to trunks.
How does Kicker create your Comp RT Loaded Enclosure so small? They start with their sleekest subs: the CompRT line. These advanced subwoofers don’t skimp on performance, either. You can pick between multiple sizes for up to 800W of hard-hitting output—all while taking up a fraction of the depth.
Beyond the audio experience of your Kicker Comp RT Enclosure, these durable systems are built incredibly tough. The enclosure itself is made from MDF with rounded corners. Inner bracing adds extra rigidity, and the outside carpeting adds a professional look. What’s more, your Kicker CompRT Loaded Enclosure is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Amplifier sold separately
Kicker CompRT Loaded Enclosures Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jim R (Hanford, CA) Reviewed for a 1974 Chevy C/K Pickup — Sep 08, 2017 11:17 PM
This things fits well behind my seat and sounds great with only 150 watts bridged.
Reviewed by George E (RIVERSIDE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Buick Regal — Jul 01, 2017 7:25 PM
Didn't realize at first the 10 bought was a sub with a passive radiator it sounded good so I added another one now it sounds amazing the box is slim so I still have plenty of room
Reviewed by Matt D (Eudora, KS) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 07, 2016 3:30 AM
He said it sounds great. We only did a single sub with a kicker amp due to space issues. Sub box fits perfect behind his single cab pickup. I would suggest some kind of grill to protect the sub but overall good purchase and auto anything beat everyone's price.
- kicker car audio
- kicker hideaway powered subwoofer enclosure
- classic accessories back seat gun case
- dba 4000 series brake rotors
- hyundai dash covers
- toyota dash kits
- vw rubber floor mats
- 2005 honda odyssey seat covers
- 2005 lexus rx330 floor mats
- ford focus sunshade
- grilles for trucks
- bumper guards for trucks
- dash kits for cars