- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig the ultimate front-end protection with a Steelcraft HD Front Bumper
- One-piece, fully-welded design provides unbreakable cohesion and maximum strength
- Engineered for a specific fit to your year, make and model
- HD Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish
- Does not obstruct or hinder your factory fog lights and tow hooks (most applications)
- Elevation Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper
- Match it with a Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper for back-to-front country combativeness
- Includes all the hardware required for a stress-free installation
- Your Steelcraft Heavy Duty Front Bumper is covered by a 2 year limited warranty
No one who’s ever driven a big, bad truck or a hard-hitting Jeep will tell you they did so just to pussyfoot along the smooth, paved highway. But before you strike off into the backcountry, be sure to outfit your ride with the durable, undeniable beastliness of a Steelcraft HD Front Bumper or a Steelcraft Endurance Front Bumper.
Manufactured with the highest quality materials and workmanship, these intimidating, single-piece hunks of steel don’t have a weak joint or chink in the armor. The HD Front Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish, while the Elevation Front Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper.
It’s been black powder coated to ensure performance, quality and steely good looks – no matter what you barge through – and despite its ample frame, it won’t get in the way of your factory fog lights or tow hooks (most applications). With all the necessary hardware included, your Steelcraft HD Front Bumper carries a 2-year limited warranty.
Steelcraft HD Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by August W (MERRITT ISLAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 31, 2018 5:23 AM
You will need a couple of Buddies to help install, but fairly straight forward
Reviewed by Dakota R (GILMER, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jan 01, 2018 8:04 PM
This bumper is great for the price. Only think I would change is the way the light bar mounts in he bumper. There are slots on both sides where you put the screws in the light bar then slide it in. It would be a much better design if the pieces of plate were solid with holes drilled in them to mount the bar. The way it is now the light bar could easily loosen up and fall out
Reviewed by Jean-Maurice D (newport, VT) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Dec 17, 2017 6:06 PM
i am surprise about the look that s give to my truck i have only good comment
Reviewed by Joseph A (BEAUMONT, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Dec 14, 2017 5:11 AM
Like the bumper over all. Some rough welds were noted (could have spent a little more time on prep before finishing/painting). The steelcraft bumper did not have a way to re-mount a factory plastic sheild that attached between the radiator shroud and the bumper. Had to remove it. Hope it was not important. The instructions did not mention this. Had some issues with the matching rear bumper as well. Over all it is a good looking bumper and should help in the event of a deer impact.
Reviewed by Luke D. J (SNYDER, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Nov 09, 2017 7:28 AM
Boy that mounted it said he's mounted dozens of Ranch Hands and he couldn't see any difference between this Steelcraft and the Ranch Hand. I could tell a difference though... about 4oo bucks.