- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig the ultimate front-end protection with a Steelcraft HD Front Bumper
- One-piece, fully-welded design provides unbreakable cohesion and maximum strength
- Engineered for a specific fit to your year, make and model
- HD Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish
- Does not obstruct or hinder your factory fog lights and tow hooks (most applications)
- Elevation Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper
- Match it with a Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper for back-to-front country combativeness
- Includes all the hardware required for a stress-free installation
- Your Steelcraft Heavy Duty Front Bumper is covered by a 2 year limited warranty
No one who’s ever driven a big, bad truck or a hard-hitting Jeep will tell you they did so just to pussyfoot along the smooth, paved highway. But before you strike off into the backcountry, be sure to outfit your ride with the durable, undeniable beastliness of a Steelcraft HD Front Bumper or a Steelcraft Endurance Front Bumper.
Manufactured with the highest quality materials and workmanship, these intimidating, single-piece hunks of steel don’t have a weak joint or chink in the armor. The HD Front Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish, while the Elevation Front Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper.
It’s been black powder coated to ensure performance, quality and steely good looks – no matter what you barge through – and despite its ample frame, it won’t get in the way of your factory fog lights or tow hooks (most applications). With all the necessary hardware included, your Steelcraft HD Front Bumper carries a 2-year limited warranty.
Steelcraft HD Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brandon O (JOHNSTOWN, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jul 06, 2017 6:33 PM
First, the bumper quality & finish is great. The brackets bolted into place and the bumper lined right up. However, this is my first aftermarket bumper and I might have too high expectations. A couple of observations: 1 - it sticks out 14" past the grille. 2 - I would like to raise it up and move it farther back toward the truck, but the adjustment is maxed out.
Reviewed by Jack M (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 29, 2017 6:59 AM
This bumper is very solid and serves it's purpose very well. Looks good and will definitely keep my companies' trucks on the road if a driver strikes a deer.
Reviewed by Curtis N (Carroll, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 23, 2017 9:40 PM
Good product. Looks good. Very solid build. I however was ver disappointed to find out my factory fog lights would not fit in the bumper as stated in the product description. Looks like the 2015 fog lights would fit but not 2016 or 2017.
Reviewed by Michael M (AURORA, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — May 24, 2016 7:36 AM
My wife and I managed to get the old bumper off and the new one on. The hardest part was to get it perfectly level and lined up left and right. Bolted right up with no problems. The only thing is I wish it had a front receiver slot and a winch mounting plate. Have had so many compliments on the good looks and comments how it looks like I could go head to head with a train.
- steelcraft bumpers
- viaair 400p
- wiring a tailgate light bar into a 2010 toyota tundra
- go rhino br10 front bumper
- chevrolet bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- auto pet accessories
- 2006 f250 rear bumper
- 2011 f150 wiper blades
- price on oem front bumper for a 2008 gmc sierra 1500
- rubber floor mats cars
- car dash kit
- car tow hitches