- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig the ultimate front-end protection with a Steelcraft HD Front Bumper
- One-piece, fully-welded design provides unbreakable cohesion and maximum strength
- Engineered for a specific fit to your year, make and model
- HD Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish
- Does not obstruct or hinder your factory fog lights and tow hooks
- Elevation Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper
- Match it with a Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper for back-to-front country combativeness
- Includes all the hardware required for a stress-free installation
- Your Steelcraft Heavy Duty Front Bumper is covered by a 2 year limited warranty
No one who’s ever driven a big, bad truck or a hard-hitting Jeep will tell you they did so just to pussyfoot along the smooth, paved highway. But before you strike off into the backcountry, be sure to outfit your ride with the durable, undeniable beastliness of a Steelcraft HD Front Bumper or a Steelcraft Endurance Front Bumper.
Manufactured with the highest quality materials and workmanship, these intimidating, single-piece hunks of steel don’t have a weak joint or chink in the armor. The HD Front Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish, while the Elevation Front Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper.
It’s been black powder coated to ensure performance, quality and steely good looks – no matter what you barge through – and despite its ample frame, it won’t get in the way of your factory fog lights or tow hooks. With all the necessary hardware included, your Steelcraft HD Front Bumper carries a 2-year limited warranty.
Steelcraft HD Front Bumper Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael M (AURORA, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — May 24, 2016 7:36 AM
My wife and I managed to get the old bumper off and the new one on. The hardest part was to get it perfectly level and lined up left and right. Bolted right up with no problems. The only thing is I wish it had a front receiver slot and a winch mounting plate. Have had so many compliments on the good looks and comments how it looks like I could go head to head with a train.
- steelcraft bumpers
- viaair 400p
- wiring a tailgate light bar into a 2010 toyota tundra
- go rhino br10 front bumper
- chevrolet bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- auto pet accessories
- 2006 f250 rear bumper
- 2011 f150 wiper blades
- price on oem front bumper for a 2008 gmc sierra 1500
- rubber floor mats cars
- car dash kit
- car tow hitches