- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig the ultimate front-end protection with a Steelcraft HD Front Bumper
- One-piece, fully-welded design provides unbreakable cohesion and maximum strength
- Engineered for a specific fit to your year, make and model
- HD Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish
- Does not obstruct or hinder your factory fog lights and tow hooks (most applications)
- Elevation Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper
- Match it with a Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper for back-to-front country combativeness
- Includes all the hardware required for a stress-free installation
- Your Steelcraft Heavy Duty Front Bumper is covered by a 2 year limited warranty
No one who’s ever driven a big, bad truck or a hard-hitting Jeep will tell you they did so just to pussyfoot along the smooth, paved highway. But before you strike off into the backcountry, be sure to outfit your ride with the durable, undeniable beastliness of a Steelcraft HD Front Bumper or a Steelcraft Endurance Front Bumper.
Manufactured with the highest quality materials and workmanship, these intimidating, single-piece hunks of steel don’t have a weak joint or chink in the armor. The HD Front Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish, while the Elevation Front Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper.
It’s been black powder coated to ensure performance, quality and steely good looks – no matter what you barge through – and despite its ample frame, it won’t get in the way of your factory fog lights or tow hooks (most applications). With all the necessary hardware included, your Steelcraft HD Front Bumper carries a 2-year limited warranty.
Steelcraft HD Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luke D. J (SNYDER, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Nov 09, 2017 7:28 AM
Boy that mounted it said he's mounted dozens of Ranch Hands and he couldn't see any difference between this Steelcraft and the Ranch Hand. I could tell a difference though... about 4oo bucks.
Reviewed by Douglas M (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan XD — Nov 07, 2017 8:08 PM
Awesome quality! Minor adjustments such as H11 fog light extensions needed, but that is normal considering aftermarket HD steel bumper and all.
Reviewed by Trever B (LAYTON, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 07, 2017 8:06 PM
Received within a week, packaged well but not palletized/boxed. Fairly easy to install but unhappy with the gap between the truck/bumper. OEM fog lights mount up but are mostly restricted because they mount so far inside the bumper, OEM sensors might work, but you reuse the OEM harness which is way too short to plug into the sensors. It'll stop a train, and is a great deal ($849), but realize there are some drawbacks.
Reviewed by david l (ABILENE, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Oct 31, 2017 1:30 AM
The bumper was easy to order and was priced to sell. The looks and style are great. I had the product in 2 days of a late evening purchase. Easy to install and adjust. I would recommend to anyone asking on value and ease of ordering.
Reviewed by James T (TIMMONSVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 22, 2017 1:59 PM
Noah helped me find what I needed after I told him my circumstances. Installation was relatively easy. Wife and I did it in less than 3 hours. Now my neighbor wants one.
- steelcraft bumpers
- viaair 400p
- wiring a tailgate light bar into a 2010 toyota tundra
- go rhino br10 front bumper
- chevrolet bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- auto pet accessories
- 2006 f250 rear bumper
- 2011 f150 wiper blades
- price on oem front bumper for a 2008 gmc sierra 1500
- rubber floor mats cars
- car dash kit
- car tow hitches