- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Iron Cross HD Front Bumpers give your rig maximum off-road protection
- Textured, gloss black-powder coating adds stylish defense to your front-end
- Recessed mounting portals accommodate 4” lights
- HD Front Bumpers include a standard winch mount, capable of accepting up to 12,500 lb winches (winch sold separately)
- Wrought from lightweight, yet durable 10 gauge steel
- CNC laser-cut components are full-welded, inside & out
- Rear Bumper, Lights and D-Ring Shackles are sold seperately
- HD Front Bumpers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross HD Front Bumper is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re roughing it on the road less traveled or cruising down city streets, you need your rig to accomplish two things—to hang tough and look sharp. The Iron Cross HD Front Bumper is the answer to any self-respecting truck driver’s prayer, offering rugged good looks and maximizing your front-end defense.
Iron Cross HD Front Bumpers include a standard winch mount plate that will accept most 9,500 lb winches and several styles of 12,500 lb winches (winches sold separately). Stronger than your average bumper, these powerful, steel upgrades are CNC laser-cut and fully-welded for greater structural integrity. Also, recessed mounting holes will accept two 4” lights for the adventurous nightrider.
Iron Cross Heavy-Duty Front Bumpers are available in a stylishly textured, gloss black-powder finish. Made in the USA, your Iron Cross HD Front Bumper comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Iron Cross HD Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by edward p (Clayton, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Jan 10, 2018 6:27 PM
Was easy to install with the information . Hardest part was pulling off the stock bumper.
Reviewed by Donald W (Humble, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Dec 27, 2017 6:47 AM
Bumper did not fit. The alignment was off had to have holes drilled and no sensor holes for proximity sensors. Also big gap between bumper and grill you could see all the mounting holes and internals Wouldn't recommend this bumper for 2014 Chevy.
Reviewed by Morgan A (PAHRUMP, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Aug 31, 2017 10:12 PM
I love this bumper. It feels strong and ready to protect your truck. But, it doesn't fit exactly with the rest of the truck. Some parts stick out more while others don't center just right. I'm hoping I just realigned it wrong and I'm going to try again. All in all. I would definitely recommend this bumper.
Reviewed by Nolan N (CONROE, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 17, 2017 1:14 PM
Great service from Auto Anything and the best price around. I looked for weeks and settled on the HD with Push bar and it looks great. I installed it myself but I would recommend using a friend or two as it is a heavy bumper. I have had many compliments about the bumper and I am very pleased with the look. I have just a leveling kit on my 2015 FX4 and it looks great.
- iron cross bumpers
- skyjacker braided stainless steel brake lines
- small powerful car vacuum
- xrc bumper swing cheap
- vw pet barriers
- chevy bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- 2012 dodge ram 2500 floor mats
- toyota sequoia bumper replacement
- cheap nissan titan bumper
- rain deflectors for cars
- bed rail protectors
- custom auto mats