- Save 10% Use Promo Code IRON10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Iron Cross HD Front Bumpers give your rig maximum off-road protection
- Textured, gloss black-powder coating adds stylish defense to your front-end
- Recessed mounting portals accommodate 4” lights
- HD Front Bumpers include a standard winch mount, capable of accepting up to 12,500 lb winches (winch sold separately)
- Wrought from lightweight, yet durable 10 gauge steel
- CNC laser-cut components are full-welded, inside & out
- Rear Bumper, Lights and D-Ring Shackles are sold seperately
- HD Front Bumpers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross HD Front Bumper is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re roughing it on the road less traveled or cruising down city streets, you need your rig to accomplish two things—to hang tough and look sharp. The Iron Cross HD Front Bumper is the answer to any self-respecting truck driver’s prayer, offering rugged good looks and maximizing your front-end defense.
Iron Cross HD Front Bumpers include a standard winch mount plate that will accept most 9,500 lb winches and several styles of 12,500 lb winches (winches sold separately). Stronger than your average bumper, these powerful, steel upgrades are CNC laser-cut and fully-welded for greater structural integrity. Also, recessed mounting holes will accept two 4” lights for the adventurous nightrider.
Iron Cross Heavy-Duty Front Bumpers are available in a stylishly textured, gloss black-powder finish. Made in the USA, your Iron Cross HD Front Bumper comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Iron Cross HD Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by AUSTIN C (Caldwell, ID) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Mar 04, 2017 6:23 AM
Once again another great product from Iron Cross. This is my 2nd set of bumpers from Iron Cross and they fit and look great. Awesome bumper for a lot less than other brands. Auto Anything was great to work with again also.
Reviewed by Marvin R (Goodyear, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Dec 16, 2016 8:04 AM
Fitted on a 2012 Tundra that enhances the appearance and strength of the truck. The only challenge was removing the separate parts of the stock front bumper. Installing the Iron Cross front bumper was a breeze. The only caution is to ensure the proper leveling from the existing front fascia. The proper alignment in all directions is essential to avoid uneven wear and tear or an unsuspected dent or damage to the fascia. Two people could accomplish the installation, but three is preferred.
Reviewed by jeffrey j k (ENTERPRISE, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 12, 2016 8:46 PM
Great bumper, even better after color matched line-X. Will definatly make more purchases from auto anything. Have never had a bad experience
- iron cross bumpers
- skyjacker braided stainless steel brake lines
- small powerful car vacuum
- xrc bumper swing cheap
- vw pet barriers
- chevy bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- 2012 dodge ram 2500 floor mats
- toyota sequoia bumper replacement
- cheap nissan titan bumper
- rain deflectors for cars
- bed rail protectors
- custom auto mats