- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fight off incoming insects, gravel and other kicked-up hazards with EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields
- Custom sculpted for a perfect fit along your front end
- Unique matte black finish for serious curb appeal
- Sized for maximum blocking power and an intense look
- Crafted from high-impact acrylic that never fades
- Superguard Hood Shields are EGR's premium offering, featuring a glossier appearance than the Aerowrap and extending further along the headlights and fenders
- No-drill installation for a fast setup
- Easy to take off the hood for simple cleanings
- EGR covers your Matte Black Hood Shield with a Lifetime Warranty
Sick of your hood looking like an insect graveyard? Those gooey bug guts aren't just ugly—they wreak havoc on your paintjob. Fortunately, there's an easy, attractive way to stop kamikaze creatures from spoiling your front end. Send them soaring over your auto with an EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shield.
Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your auto, EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields alter your aerodynamics, creating a rushing wave of wind that blasts critters up and over your roof. Besides shooing away flies, they also block rocks, gravel and other kicked-up road rubble from gouging, scratching and nicking your finish.
Built to last from high-impact acrylic, EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields require an easy no-drill installation and provide an eye-catching matte black finish. Plus, EGR backs your Matte Black Hood Shield with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary K (HARRISON, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Explorer — Oct 05, 2017 6:18 AM
So far no complaints it looks good seems to be sturdy would recommend this product
Reviewed by james d (WARWICK, RI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Sep 14, 2017 6:55 AM
Nice accessory Only problem the plastic snaps that attach to the hood should be upgraded to fit better.A five miniute job took forty five miniutes or more the snaps would not stay in.
Reviewed by Robert B (VISTA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Aug 24, 2017 6:03 PM
Changes blocky Ford front,matches fender flares and steps all around differentl and unique look.Great guality will stand up to a car wash no problem.
Reviewed by Chad H (Adrian, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Aug 09, 2017 9:54 AM
It took me 10 minutes to put these on my 4 door Tundra. They look great. Only complaint is the logo falls off.