- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get head-on protection against airborne rocks, insects and rubble with an EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield
- Custom fit for a perfect wrap around your vehicle’s hood
- Get all-around, low-profile coverage without the high visibility of taller bug deflectors
- Created from impact-resistant, never-rust acrylic for long-lasting performance
- Comes with all the clips, push rivets and instructions you need for an easy installation—no drilling necessary
- An off-the-hood fit makes it easy to wash and wax around your hood bug deflector
- Aerowrap Hood Shields are built for toughness from acrylic-capped ABS plastic, hugging the hood for a sleek aerodynamic look
- Comes in a classic Smoke-colored finish
- Your EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield is protected by a Lifetime Warranty
Nobody has time for a dirty windshield or a huge crack impeding visibility. Kiss those damage-causing erratic bugs and rocks goodbye, and have a clearer perspective of the road with the EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield.
There's no need to sacrifice looks for all-around protection with EGR Aerowrap bug shields. Their custom-fit, wrap-around design provides complete coverage for your hood and windshield. The deflector is constructed from a no-rust, impact-resistant acrylic with a stylish smoke finish. It's easy to clean and wax your front-end with the car deflector shield's off-the-hood fitting.
EGR hood shields are a cinch to install with the provided clips, push rivets and instructions—no hood-drilling necessary. Be sure to check out our EGR bug deflector reviews to learn more about the Aerowrap. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Aerowrap Hood Shields Customer Reviews
344 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by miguel v (SNOHOMISH, WA) — Jun 18, 2017 12:47 PM
So for me it was just an easy install everything made sense nothing was difficult all the holes matched up took about 15 minutes. I like it cuz it's extended from some of the other deflectors so it covers a little bit more of our hood on RAM. Good quality hasn't scratched or touched the hood and I think it's saving my glass from rocks definitely chips in my hood overall of 4 + star rating
Reviewed by William A (MELROSE, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 03, 2017 1:57 PM
Nice looking but when I read the i struck it indicated I had to remove a rubber seal under the hood abd thriw it away which I can't do as thus is a lease. The service, otherwise, was as usual, excellent, and delivery, quick.