- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get head-on protection against airborne rocks, insects and rubble with an EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield
- Custom fit for a perfect wrap around your vehicle’s hood
- Get all-around, low-profile coverage without the high visibility of taller bug deflectors
- Created from impact-resistant, never-rust acrylic for long-lasting performance
- Comes with all the clips, push rivets and instructions you need for an easy installation—no drilling necessary
- An off-the-hood fit makes it easy to wash and wax around your hood bug deflector
- Aerowrap Hood Shields are built for toughness from acrylic-capped ABS plastic, hugging the hood for a sleek aerodynamic look
- Comes in a classic Smoke-colored finish
- Your EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield is protected by a Lifetime Warranty
Nobody has time for a dirty windshield or a huge crack impeding visibility. Kiss those damage-causing erratic bugs and rocks goodbye, and have a clearer perspective of the road with the EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield.
There's no need to sacrifice looks for all-around protection with EGR Aerowrap bug shields. Their custom-fit, wrap-around design provides complete coverage for your hood and windshield. The deflector is constructed from a no-rust, impact-resistant acrylic with a stylish smoke finish. It's easy to clean and wax your front-end with the car deflector shield's off-the-hood fitting.
EGR hood shields are a cinch to install with the provided clips, push rivets and instructions—no hood-drilling necessary. Be sure to check out our EGR bug deflector reviews to learn more about the Aerowrap. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Aerowrap Hood Shields Customer Reviews
336 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick C (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 6:13 AM
Followed the manufacturers instructions about removing the rubber seal between the hood and grill but after I put it on I didn't like how it was just flopping around so I ended up putting the rubber seal back in and it held it tight and it made the deflector stand up more other than that everything else fit great
Reviewed by darryl S (Franksville, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 23, 2017 2:58 PM
TOOK A BIT TO INSTALL. DO NOT LIKE THE WAY IT MOUNTS TO MY HOOD WITH THE METAL CLIP. WORRY IT WILL SCRATCH HOOD LONG TERM. OTHERWISE NICE LOOK