- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Send suicidal bugs and airborne rocks on their way with your EGR Superguard Hood Shield
- Custom-fit to your vehicle’s nose for the highest level of front-end armor
- The Superguard’s tall design provides maximum blocking power and adds a mean look to your hood
- Constructed from impact-resistant, no-rust acrylic for long-lasting protection
- No-drill installation to your hood in minutes
- Comes with all necessary clips, push rivets and instructions for an easy installation
- Superguard Hood Shields feature a high-gloss appearance and are larger than EGR's Aerowrap hood shields, extending further along the headlights and fenders
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy washing and waxing around your deflector
- Your EGR Superguard Hood Shield is ready for anything with its Lifetime Warranty against defects
Having an EGR Superguard Hood Shield on your ride's hood is the not-so-polite way of telling bugs and rocks to get out of your way. But, there's no time for politeness when you've got places to be and fixing a cracked windshield isn't on your to-do list. Remain ding-free with the help of impact-resistant and no-rust acrylic hood shields.
The tall, stand-up design of EGR Superguard bug deflectors is custom-fit for your specific year, make and model vehicle. This means maximum protection against flying debris and easy cleaning around the deflector. With the variety of colors available, EGR hood deflectors are guaranteed to look great with any paint job.
Your hood shield and bug deflector is ready to ride right out of the box with its easy, no-drill installation and included hardware. In case you find yourself in a torrential rock storm, your EGR Superguard is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
EGR Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
369 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by TOM R (EADS, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jun 18, 2017 6:53 AM
BEST, NO TAPE TO PAINT, & WORKS GREAT...17 GMC SIERRA Tried 2 others, Tape strips and no way to keep clean underside... This EGR even has a gap, so water is not trapped , easily R&R too!, for detailing. GREAT
Reviewed by Ron S (NIAGARA FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 09, 2017 8:33 PM
Very pleased with the quality of the hood shield, however the Youtube video is very deceiving on the ease of installation. With one person doing the installation alone, t he mounting pins for the screws will not stay in the holes in the hood when the screws are put in even when pushing as hard as possible. A second person is required to push up on the bottom side of the hood making sure to keep the pin in the slotted hole in the shield for the screw. Definately a two person installation.
Reviewed by David S (Monroe, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe — Jun 04, 2017 8:22 PM
Bought this to replace the hood shield the dealership supplied. Depended on little silicone bumper dots to protect the hood. EGR shield is so much better thought out. Mount system completely lifts shield away from the hood. No rubbing!
Reviewed by John P (PLEASANT HILL, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — May 20, 2017 8:13 AM
Product arrived promptly and was fairly easy to install. I've only driven the car once since, but it seems to do the job (no splattered bugs on the windshield), and looks nice. Seems like a good value for the price - so far,so good!