- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Send suicidal bugs and airborne rocks on their way with your EGR Superguard Hood Shield
- Custom-fit to your vehicle’s nose for the highest level of front-end armor
- The Superguard’s tall design provides maximum blocking power and adds a mean look to your hood
- Constructed from impact-resistant, no-rust acrylic for long-lasting protection
- No-drill installation to your hood in minutes
- Comes with all necessary clips, push rivets and instructions for an easy installation
- Superguard Hood Shields feature a high-gloss appearance and are larger than EGR's Aerowrap hood shields, extending further along the headlights and fenders
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy washing and waxing around your deflector
- Your EGR Superguard Hood Shield is ready for anything with its Lifetime Warranty against defects
Having an EGR Superguard Hood Shield on your ride's hood is the not-so-polite way of telling bugs and rocks to get out of your way. But, there's no time for politeness when you've got places to be and fixing a cracked windshield isn't on your to-do list. Remain ding-free with the help of impact-resistant and no-rust acrylic hood shields.
The tall, stand-up design of EGR Superguard bug deflectors is custom-fit for your specific year, make and model vehicle. This means maximum protection against flying debris and easy cleaning around the deflector. With the variety of colors available, EGR hood deflectors are guaranteed to look great with any paint job.
Your hood shield and bug deflector is ready to ride right out of the box with its easy, no-drill installation and included hardware. In case you find yourself in a torrential rock storm, your EGR Superguard is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
EGR Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
387 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James T (LOCUST GROVE, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 11, 2017 6:11 PM
Exactly what I was looking for. I've used EGR pats on each of my five Tacomas and they always fit well, look good, are easy to install, and are competitively priced - otherwise, I wouldn't be a (multiple times) return customer.
Reviewed by Ken N (CORAOPOLIS, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Oct 11, 2017 12:20 PM
No drilling just locate the hole's (2) already in the hood add the self sticking pads slide on the clips install the rubber grommets and screws and you're done. Low profile is great and does not interfere with the cameras for forward collision and adaptive cruise control.. Looks great.
Reviewed by Ed E (Marietta, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Outback — Oct 11, 2017 6:37 AM
Wasn't too hard to install, just have to take your time and think about what the instructions show/say.
Reviewed by chandler L (Plymouth, MI) — Oct 04, 2017 11:44 PM
once the deflector had been delivered i felt very impressed with the thickness of the deflector. i was also pleased over the fact that no holes needed to be drilled into the hood for the deflector to be mounted, mainly because i am in Michigan and any exposed steel tends to become rusty pretty quickly