- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Send suicidal bugs and airborne rocks on their way with your EGR Superguard Hood Shield
- Custom-fit to your vehicle’s nose for the highest level of front-end armor
- The Superguard’s tall design provides maximum blocking power and adds a mean look to your hood
- Constructed from impact-resistant, no-rust acrylic for long-lasting protection
- No-drill installation to your hood in minutes
- Comes with all necessary clips, push rivets and instructions for an easy installation
- Superguard Hood Shields feature a high-gloss appearance and are larger than EGR's Aerowrap hood shields, extending further along the headlights and fenders
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy washing and waxing around your deflector
- Your EGR Superguard Hood Shield is ready for anything with its Lifetime Warranty against defects
Having an EGR Superguard Hood Shield on your ride's hood is the not-so-polite way of telling bugs and rocks to get out of your way. But, there's no time for politeness when you've got places to be and fixing a cracked windshield isn't on your to-do list. Remain ding-free with the help of impact-resistant and no-rust acrylic hood shields.
The tall, stand-up design of EGR Superguard bug deflectors is custom-fit for your specific year, make and model vehicle. This means maximum protection against flying debris and easy cleaning around the deflector. With the variety of colors available, EGR hood deflectors are guaranteed to look great with any paint job.
Your hood shield and bug deflector is ready to ride right out of the box with its easy, no-drill installation and included hardware. In case you find yourself in a torrential rock storm, your EGR Superguard is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
EGR Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
358 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven P (Mcminnville, OR) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Accord — Feb 21, 2017 11:49 PM
The product showed up and got perfectly. It was intuitive which is good as the instructions were weak. It is solid, attractive and priced very competitively.
Reviewed by Shawn L (Grant, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jan 28, 2017 8:01 AM
This is the only bug guard that is not taped on. Didn't want to put tape on a $60k truck. This guard looks good but 4 of the screws would not fit the bracket. I called EGR and they were very good in helping and stand behind product and for that I would recommend them and buy again.
Reviewed by joe z (Grand Portage, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jan 13, 2017 10:34 AM
Great product for a great price! Easy to install. Make sure to follow instructions and measure accurately or hood shield could end up misaligned. Fit shield to hood and mark each clip hole accurately prior to installing 3M tape to hood, or youll never get it off. Went on smoothly, looks good and drill-less mounting method is very secure!