- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Send suicidal bugs and airborne rocks on their way with your EGR Superguard Hood Shield
- Custom-fit to your vehicle’s nose for the highest level of front-end armor
- The Superguard’s tall design provides maximum blocking power and adds a mean look to your hood
- Constructed from impact-resistant, no-rust acrylic for long-lasting protection
- No-drill installation to your hood in minutes
- Comes with all necessary clips, push rivets and instructions for an easy installation
- Superguard Hood Shields feature a high-gloss appearance and are larger than EGR's Aerowrap hood shields, extending further along the headlights and fenders
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy washing and waxing around your deflector
- Your EGR Superguard Hood Shield is ready for anything with its Lifetime Warranty against defects
Having an EGR Superguard Hood Shield on your ride's hood is the not-so-polite way of telling bugs and rocks to get out of your way. But, there's no time for politeness when you've got places to be and fixing a cracked windshield isn't on your to-do list. Remain ding-free with the help of impact-resistant and no-rust acrylic hood shields.
The tall, stand-up design of EGR Superguard bug deflectors is custom-fit for your specific year, make and model vehicle. This means maximum protection against flying debris and easy cleaning around the deflector. With the variety of colors available, EGR hood deflectors are guaranteed to look great with any paint job.
Your hood shield and bug deflector is ready to ride right out of the box with its easy, no-drill installation and included hardware. In case you find yourself in a torrential rock storm, your EGR Superguard is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
EGR Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
397 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth P (Cheyenne, WY) — Jan 10, 2018 8:08 AM
This is a perfect fit and my only issue was with some of the brittle screw fasteners that cracked when I finally got them pushed into the mounting brackets. Please send me another package of those. Kenneth Hall 216 Mandan On. 82009
Reviewed by Marlin J (Lewiston, ID) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 28, 2017 10:14 PM
The hood shield fit my Toyota Tacoma perfectly and made it look awesome. Installed in about 15 minutes
Reviewed by Ronny S (ARVADA, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup — Dec 12, 2017 5:47 PM
Easy to install i instslled with no help . Vary sleek design .I like the way its curved. I think its vary airodinamic. Makes my s-10 pickup look great and vary stillisch. Vary reasonably priced.
Reviewed by Sterling W (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Dec 11, 2017 10:07 PM
The hood shield is really good but using metal clips to hold the ends are risky and will damage your hood paint. The clips are tight and slide onto your hood and on a piece of plastic adhesive tape to protect your hood. If you don't center the plastic adhesive tape correctly, you'll really really damage your hood paint. The middle part of the hood uses a screw and a screw grommet which fits into an existing hole under the hood. I like this method and should have been used instead of clips.
Reviewed by Dennis W (SPANAWAY, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Dec 07, 2017 11:41 AM
Love the product. They look great, but the install was horrible. The little white plastic tabs that you screw into don't snap into the holes in the hood. They need to be made so they hold themselves in. Impossible to hold with one hand,and hold the gaurd in place, while keeping the hood down. I finally got it! But not before the neigbors got a pretty good comedy show from me being so frusterated.