- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your worn stock set-up with a TruXP Performance Brake Kit
- Kit includes replacement rotors and high-performance pads
- Semi-metallic or ceramic pad formula provides more braking power and less dust (pad type varies by vehicle)
- Includes chamfered & slotted pads with rubberized shims for virtually noise-free braking
- Quick-seating scorched surface provides a faster break-in period
- Premium rotors are designed to stay cool for consistent stopping power
- Mounts easily in place of your factory parts—no modification needed
- Your TruXP Performance Brake Kit is backed by a 30-day warranty
Next time you feel your brakes start to go, save yourself time and money by skipping that overpriced dealership maintenance and DIY with a TruXP Performance Brake Kit. This complete kit comes with OEM-style rotors and high-performance brake pads designed to directly replace your stock set with a precise fit.
Stepping up your braking power while producing a minimal amount of dust, TruXP Brake Kit ceramic or semi-metallic formula pads ensure your ride can safely stop in any situation. With a higher coefficient of friction than OE, TruXP Performance Brake Pads are even chamfered and slotted with rubberized shims for better, quieter braking over time.
Top-quality Tru XP Performance Brakes are then finished with premium rotors designed to stay cool under any conditions, delivering durable, consistent stopping power. TruXP Brakes mount easily in place of your factory components and come backed by a 30-day warranty.
TruXP Performance Brake Kit Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eliott G (KISSIMMEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Cruze — Nov 27, 2017 8:44 PM
Really happy, was surprised how cheap these were. Seem like some decent brakes, only downside is they didn't come with new hardware. Fast, free shipping too
Reviewed by Robert W (AMBLER, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Explorer — May 28, 2017 6:23 PM
replaced oem front brakes on a 2011 explorer that had 75k miles. These went on easy and gold nice. The only negative is this set did NOt come with new springs and clips, I was expecting new hardware since the other brake sets I purchased had them. A sore brush cleaned the d hardware but I like to replace it when putting a new set on.