- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shorten your stops and lengthen your brake life with TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads
- Designed to withstand high brake temperatures with less heat fade and faster recovery
- Boast 20% more stopping power than other leading brands
- Dual rubber backed shims offer noise-free braking
- Surfaces are thermal scorched for faster break-in period
- True ceramic formula that generates less dust and wear on both pads and rotors
- Compound is made using OE positive mold technology for uniform friction density
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure a perfect OE fit
- TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are sold in front and rear sets
- Your TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are backed by a 30-day warranty
Boost your stopping bite without suffering through excess dust with a cool, clean set of TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads. Manufactured using a premium ceramic formula, TruXP Ceramic Brake Pads resist high-temperature brake fade, recover faster after spirited stopping and generate noticeably less dust.
Even though they deliver up to 20% more stopping power than your factory pads, TruXP Performance Ceramics use the same OE positive molding for even friction density and are chamfered and slotted for easy, direct-fit replacement.
As quiet as they are clean, TruXP Ceramic Pads feature dual rubber-backed shims for virtually noise-free braking. And with thermal scorched surfaces for fast break-in, you’re guaranteed upgraded pedal power in no time flat. Your TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are backed by a 30-day warranty.
TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James I (Birmingham, AL) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Wednesday at 10:54 AM
The pads were a perfect replacement for the ones on the car. They were easy to install and so far are working very well.
Reviewed by Sidney A (Palm Harbor, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jan 18, 2018 2:25 AM
You get pads only. No sliders. Mine were ok to use again. Stainless steel. Great price.
Reviewed by Oscar Z (North Hollywood, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 16, 2018 9:25 PM
I think these brake pads are exellent for the security of my family,feels great,free of noise,they are exellent and price its good too.
Reviewed by Joel M (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Soul — Dec 20, 2017 3:01 AM
Brake pads work as advertised. Good pads for a daily driver. Nice and quiet with good stopping performance.
Reviewed by Ronald G (Beaver, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 13, 2017 5:25 AM
My truck stops like it did when it was new after installing new brake discs and these pads. Everything fit well.