- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shorten your stops and lengthen your brake life with TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads
- Designed to withstand high brake temperatures with less heat fade and faster recovery
- Boast 20% more stopping power than other leading brands
- Dual rubber backed shims offer noise-free braking
- Surfaces are thermal scorched for faster break-in period
- True ceramic formula that generates less dust and wear on both pads and rotors
- Compound is made using OE positive mold technology for uniform friction density
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure a perfect OE fit
- TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are sold in front and rear sets
- Your TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are backed by a 30-day warranty
Boost your stopping bite without suffering through excess dust with a cool, clean set of TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads. Manufactured using a premium ceramic formula, TruXP Ceramic Brake Pads resist high-temperature brake fade, recover faster after spirited stopping and generate noticeably less dust.
Even though they deliver up to 20% more stopping power than your factory pads, TruXP Performance Ceramics use the same OE positive molding for even friction density and are chamfered and slotted for easy, direct-fit replacement.
As quiet as they are clean, TruXP Ceramic Pads feature dual rubber-backed shims for virtually noise-free braking. And with thermal scorched surfaces for fast break-in, you’re guaranteed upgraded pedal power in no time flat. Your TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are backed by a 30-day warranty.
TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel B (NILES, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Lincoln LS — Aug 26, 2017 7:16 PM
They work like they should. They fit in my car but snuggly, put some high temp anti-seize to help with thigh fit and prevent them from rust welding overtime.
Reviewed by william a (Dickinson, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Yukon — Aug 18, 2017 8:37 AM
Great pads, takes about 10 minutes to warm up, once warmed up, pads have great stopping power!!