- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your braking performance and your appearance with a StopTech Brake Kit
- Custom-designed with all the gear your daily driver needs to stop on a dime and stop traffic at the same time
- Choose between drilled, slotted or drilled & slotted rotors, with each variation paired with Posi Quiet Brake Pads
Rotor Types Vary by Kit:
– Drilled, Slotted and Drilled & Slotted options are available
– Drilled variations feature directional cross-drilled holes and slots, deliver a fierce bite, fight off glazing, vent gases and sweep debris away for consistent performance
– Internal cooling vanes are specially placed to avoid being nicked by the drill holes
– Protected against corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling vanes and outer edges (standard on most rotors)
– Crafted from Centric blanks that are painstakingly cast from high-quality metals for optimal hardness and tensile strength
– Built with left- and right-side specific slots
– Sports car-inspired design pops from behind open-spoke rims
- Your StopTech Drilled & Slotted Street Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty
Engine upgrades put more pepper in your gas pedal, and chrome trim adds eye-candy to your profile. But there’s one important system on your ride that you shouldn’t overlook – the brakes. And when you’re craving bold street stopping power and an electrifying look, make the switch to a StopTech Brake Kit.
Select the setup that best suits your needs – either slotted, drilled or a combination of the two. All three are obtainable when you invest in a StopTech Brake Kit. The heart and soul of this system are the discs – StopTech’s elite rotors are specially designed to reduce glazing, enhance wet and dry stopping performance and shed debris, all while adding a track-inspired appearance to your wheels. Plus, your new brakes are paired with the correct Posi Quiet Pad type – Semi-Metallics for low dust, Ceramics for less noise or Extended Wear for maximum lifespan.
Installing a StopTech Brake Kit is no different from a standard brake job. Each component is tailored for a factory fit with no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Your kit is supported by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
StopTech Brake Kits Customer Reviews
93 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick S (LAKE ZURICH, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW 3-Series — Jul 29, 2017 4:09 PM
People say you won't notice the difference in brakes but I feel a great improvement.
Reviewed by Carlos Y (Plano, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Sequoia — Jul 14, 2017 2:17 PM
I love the performance of these brakes compared to the brand I had before, they just get you wheels extremely dusty.
Reviewed by Joseph B (ROCKWOOD, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Impreza — Jul 11, 2017 9:26 AM
Great product, fast shipping and the cheapest price around..thank you guys..keep up the great work