- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your braking performance and your appearance with a StopTech Brake Kit
- Custom-designed with all the gear your daily driver needs to stop on a dime and stop traffic at the same time
- Choose between drilled, slotted or drilled & slotted rotors, with each variation paired with Posi Quiet Brake Pads
Rotor Types Vary by Kit:
– Drilled, Slotted and Drilled & Slotted options are available
– Drilled variations feature directional cross-drilled holes and slots, deliver a fierce bite, fight off glazing, vent gases and sweep debris away for consistent performance
– Internal cooling vanes are specially placed to avoid being nicked by the drill holes
– Protected against corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling vanes and outer edges (standard on most rotors)
– Crafted from Centric blanks that are painstakingly cast from high-quality metals for optimal hardness and tensile strength
– Built with left- and right-side specific slots
– Sports car-inspired design pops from behind open-spoke rims
- Your StopTech Drilled & Slotted Street Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty
Engine upgrades put more pepper in your gas pedal, and chrome trim adds eye-candy to your profile. But there’s one important system on your ride that you shouldn’t overlook – the brakes. And when you’re craving bold street stopping power and an electrifying look, make the switch to a StopTech Brake Kit.
Select the setup that best suits your needs – either slotted, drilled or a combination of the two. All three are obtainable when you invest in a StopTech Brake Kit. The heart and soul of this system are the discs – StopTech’s elite rotors are specially designed to reduce glazing, enhance wet and dry stopping performance and shed debris, all while adding a track-inspired appearance to your wheels. Plus, your new brakes are paired with the correct Posi Quiet Pad type – Semi-Metallics for low dust, Ceramics for less noise or Extended Wear for maximum lifespan.
Installing a StopTech Brake Kit is no different from a standard brake job. Each component is tailored for a factory fit with no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Your kit is supported by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
StopTech Brake Kits Customer Reviews
269 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RAVI D (QUEENS VILLAGE, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Acura RL — Nov 07, 2017 3:43 PM
WORKS PERFECT. VEHICLE STOPS ON A DIME. WAS A GREAT UPGRADE TO MY ACURA RL
Reviewed by Thomas H (VALLEJO, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan 350Z — Nov 05, 2017 3:27 PM
I used StopTech rotors and pads on the front of my 350Z...except slotted. Based on the recommendations of Z club members as well as a Z speciality shop. Was told these were fantastic street brakes at a reasonable price. They were great...until the rotors warped about 20,000 miles after install. I finally had the rotors turned. They warped again about 10,000 miles later. So, I purchased these and installed myself (Brembo version) this weekend. I am hopeful this time will be better.
Reviewed by Nathaniel R (ELGIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Infiniti G37 — Oct 17, 2017 5:21 AM
I was nervous buying something like this online, but it turned out to be a great experience. I was quoted 1100$ from a trusted mechanic for pads and stock rotors plus work. I felt that was extreme so took a look online. I bought this brake kit for 600$ (jegs price match) and got them installed for 190$. Not only did u save 300$ I got aftermarket parts which seem so far to perform much better than the factory. Very Happy
Reviewed by Diego P (Burbank, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 BMW 3-Series — Oct 16, 2017 8:47 PM
Last time I installed these brakes and rotors they lasted me 5-6 years and were quiet, reliable and low dust during their use. Easy to install and gave me real peace of mind knowing that I had quality parts for something so important for my daily driver.
Reviewed by Mike M (TEHACHAPI, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Impreza — Sep 28, 2017 9:40 AM
I recently ordered a set of front brakes for my 2015 Subaru Impreza. I installed them myself and I couldn't be more pleased with them. The person I talked to on the phone when I placed the order, was knowledgeable and very helpful. He recommended the StopTech kit for both front wheels, as the quietest option. the kits arrived in two days at no shipping cost! Wow! I went online and found an excellent u-tube video . I love my new brakes, they are powerful and silent.