- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your oversized rig with the Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Caliper Brake Kit
- Delivers powerful braking strength when you’re towing, hauling and guiding heavy loads down steep grades
- Custom configured for your year, make and model
- Comes with Z36 Ceramic Pads, Drilled & Slotted Rotors and Rebuilt Calipers
Power Stop Z36 Ceramic Pads
– Constructed from a thermally stable carbon fiber-infused ceramic compound formulated specifically for trucks, SUVs and fleet vehicles
– 20% stronger coefficient of friction compared to stock pads
– Equipped with stainless steel shims for quieter stopping
– Extended pad life lets you go longer between brake jobs
Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors
– Built out of G3000-grade castings from only trusted foundries
– Cross-drilled to reduce surface temperature up to 180 degrees
– Integrated slots allow dust and gases to vent for better bite and greater consistency
– Their sporty appearance adds a thrilling look to your rig
– Fights off rust and corrosion with a silver zinc plating
Power Stop Rebuilt Calipers
– Completely pressure tested to ensure leak-free braking
– Powder coated with a vibrant red electrostatic finish
– Upgraded with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
– Sealed with EPDM rubber
– Treated with high-temp silicone lubrication
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & SUV Caliper Brake Kit includes a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
From lugging huge piles of lumber to towing trailers full of landscaping equipment, you and your trusty big rig are no strangers to a hard day's work. But when you're traveling down steep grades or slogging through traffic, those factory brakes start to feel mighty sluggish. Make your heavy-duty hauls less harrowing by upgrading to the Power Stop Z36 Truck and Tow Caliper Brake Kit. Engineered for extreme work trucks and supersized SUVs, this custom kit comes packed with new pads, upgraded rotors and rebuilt calipers for burly braking under hefty loads.
When the heat is on, stock brakes fade faster than a one-hit wonder. But your PowerStop Z36 Brake Kit with Calipers are designed to stay strong under scorching conditions. The Z36 Carbon Fiber-infused Ceramic Pads feature a thermally stable compound and stainless steel shims for an intense bite without the loud bark. What's more, the Drilled & Slotted Rotors vent heat and sweep away surface debris, keeping your system cool while you come to a commanding halt.
High-performance pads and rotors are just the beginning of the PowerStop Truck Brake Kit with Calipers. You also get matching Rebuilt Calipers that are tricked out with fresh components, high-temp silicone lubricant and a vivid red powder coating for unparalleled stopping power and head-turning style. Everything is custom designed for a direct replacement fit and backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Caliper Brake Kit Customer Reviews
85 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin V (Newaygo, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Jul 04, 2017 6:34 PM
I burned threw stock replacment pads ever few months on my 08 f250 6.4l diesel. These were pretty simple to install and work 10 times better than other brands iv tried. Deff recommend
Reviewed by Al W (Eatonville, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sierra — Jun 21, 2017 6:51 AM
Over all the purchase of this kit was very easy. Got my order in a timely manner. Package very well only had a slight problem with the pieces that hold the brake pad on the caliper getting bent during shipping. Looks great on my 2006 F350 XLT.
Reviewed by Wayne L (Nolensville, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jun 19, 2017 4:55 PM
Great value, great quality and easy to install. I haul heavy loads and have to make quick stops in traffic. This brake system has lasted over 1 year and a half. I was replacing pads twice a year before.
Reviewed by Mathew W (Linwood, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Yukon XL — Jun 04, 2017 10:35 AM
Best replacement brake I've ever used, they are quite, smooth and look great. Excellent braking and no brake dust!!!