- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Energize your stopping strength with the Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct replacement fit in place of your stock brake equipment
- The ideal choice for spirited street drivers
- Includes Ceramic Pads, Drilled & Slotted Rotors and Rebuilt Calipers
Power Stop Ceramic Pads
– Built with a premium ceramic compound that’s positively molded for uniform thickness and even wear
– Rated for up to 20% more stopping strength over the competition
– Dual rubber-backed shims are 6 times quieter than old-school steel shims
– Pre-scorched surface for rapid break-in
– Generates minimal dust for minimal wheel maintenance
Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors
– Made using G3000-grade castings from trusted foundries
– Cross-drilled holes drop the surface temperature by up to 180 degrees
– Slots sweep away dust and gases for enhanced pad contact and consistent bite
– Adds a sporty appearance behind your open-spoke rims
– Silver zinc plated to fight off corrosion
Power Stop Rebuilt Calipers
– 100% pressure tested to ensure performance
– Finished with an electrostatic red powder coating for sharp looks and corrosion resistance
– Armed with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
– Upgraded with EPDM rubber seals and boots
– Lubricated with high-temperature silicone for maximum longevity
- Your Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit is backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
Sloppy stock brakes can really send your pulse rate soaring when the joker in front of you stops short. For a serious bump in stopping power, retire your factory gear and replace it all with the Power Stop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers. Custom configured for a bolt-on fit, it comes packed with all the performance components you need to control your speed: pads, rotors and calipers.
Your PowerStop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers starts with a set of Ceramic Pads. Formulated with a premium ceramic compound and balanced with dual rubber-backed shims, they deliver 20% more brake bite without the screeching noise and sooty dust of traditional pads. Plus, they're paired with Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors that run cooler, cleaner and stronger than stock discs for faster stops and a flashy appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
Rounding out your Power Stop Evolution Brake Caliper Kit retrofit are the Calipers themselves. Rebuilt using high-temp EPDM rubber boots, silicone lubricant and new components, they clamp down with a ferocious grip. And since they're finished with a racy red powder coating, they resist rust yet attract plenty of attention on the street and at the strip. Best of all, your PowerStop Caliper Brake Kit comes backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael A (Roosevelt, NY) — May 23, 2017 4:20 AM
I was hesitant to purchase this kit but I'm glad I did. The red calipers and the rotors not only looks great but the stopping power is awesome. I notice a big difference from the factory brakes. I would recommend power stop evolution caliper brake kit to anyone looking for better stopping power.
Reviewed by Harry E (New Paltz, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Acura TSX — Apr 22, 2017 6:06 AM
Great brakes! They're quick stopping and have a solid feel. My Acura had grinding noise with old brakes and the rust would cover the rotors after every rain. These new brakes are good looking and have real stopping power. My suggestion, get new brake lines at the same time.
Reviewed by Bryan H (Little Falls, NY) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Apr 18, 2017 1:50 PM
Excellent kit best rotors for the money, can't even compare to rotors from Auto parts stores. Calipers are excellent also being powder coated and new sliders. I also did all new lines from master cylinder down. This is the third time I purchased powerstop brake kit for different vehicles. First time for the caliper kit, very satisfied great brakes
Reviewed by Doug D (WARROAD, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Apr 11, 2017 6:56 AM
Really like that everything was included in this kit. Downside is when shipping the calipers back for the $60 core, it'll cost $40-45.
Reviewed by raymond t (NORFOLK, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Ranger — Mar 13, 2017 8:34 PM
I was little worried that it would not preform, but my god do they preform, had a little trouble with the bleeding of brake fluid but once I got that done they work great........... would recommend to anyone who is looking to upgrade there brakes....
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- baer eradispeed plus 2 rotors
- dodge ram dominator running boards
- fireman's friend chamois cloth
- ford rubber mats
- acura brake rotors
- subaru brakes and rotors
- subaru legacy brakes
- truck bed mats f150
- brake rotors honda accord
- custom dash covers for cars
- auto fender trim
- pickup side tool boxes