- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Energize your stopping strength with the Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct replacement fit in place of your stock brake equipment
- The ideal choice for spirited street drivers
- Includes Ceramic Pads, Drilled & Slotted Rotors and Rebuilt Calipers
Power Stop Ceramic Pads
– Built with a premium ceramic compound that’s positively molded for uniform thickness and even wear
– Rated for up to 20% more stopping strength over the competition
– Dual rubber-backed shims are 6 times quieter than old-school steel shims
– Pre-scorched surface for rapid break-in
– Generates minimal dust for minimal wheel maintenance
Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors
– Made using G3000-grade castings from trusted foundries
– Cross-drilled holes drop the surface temperature by up to 180 degrees
– Slots sweep away dust and gases for enhanced pad contact and consistent bite
– Adds a sporty appearance behind your open-spoke rims
– Silver zinc plated to fight off corrosion
Power Stop Rebuilt Calipers
– 100% pressure tested to ensure performance
– Finished with an electrostatic red powder coating for sharp looks and corrosion resistance
– Armed with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
– Upgraded with EPDM rubber seals and boots
– Lubricated with high-temperature silicone for maximum longevity
- Your Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit is backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
Sloppy stock brakes can really send your pulse rate soaring when the joker in front of you stops short. For a serious bump in stopping power, retire your factory gear and replace it all with the Power Stop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers. Custom configured for a bolt-on fit, it comes packed with all the performance components you need to control your speed: pads, rotors and calipers.
Your PowerStop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers starts with a set of Ceramic Pads. Formulated with a premium ceramic compound and balanced with dual rubber-backed shims, they deliver 20% more brake bite without the screeching noise and sooty dust of traditional pads. Plus, they're paired with Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors that run cooler, cleaner and stronger than stock discs for faster stops and a flashy appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
Rounding out your Power Stop Evolution Brake Caliper Kit retrofit are the Calipers themselves. Rebuilt using high-temp EPDM rubber boots, silicone lubricant and new components, they clamp down with a ferocious grip. And since they're finished with a racy red powder coating, they resist rust yet attract plenty of attention on the street and at the strip. Best of all, your PowerStop Caliper Brake Kit comes backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit Customer Reviews
122 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryan H (Little Falls, NY) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Apr 18, 2017 1:50 PM
Excellent kit best rotors for the money, can't even compare to rotors from Auto parts stores. Calipers are excellent also being powder coated and new sliders. I also did all new lines from master cylinder down. This is the third time I purchased powerstop brake kit for different vehicles. First time for the caliper kit, very satisfied great brakes
Reviewed by Doug D (WARROAD, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Apr 11, 2017 6:56 AM
Really like that everything was included in this kit. Downside is when shipping the calipers back for the $60 core, it'll cost $40-45.
Reviewed by raymond t (NORFOLK, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Ranger — Mar 13, 2017 8:34 PM
I was little worried that it would not preform, but my god do they preform, had a little trouble with the bleeding of brake fluid but once I got that done they work great........... would recommend to anyone who is looking to upgrade there brakes....
Reviewed by Cindy S (Elgin, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Mar 09, 2017 5:52 AM
Small delay with calipers not shipping with other items even they were included on email and missed. Company quickly rectified and only delayed 2 days. Parts came as advertised and install was quick and easy. Only about 400 miles on new brakes but work well.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- baer eradispeed plus 2 rotors
- dodge ram dominator running boards
- fireman's friend chamois cloth
- ford rubber mats
- acura brake rotors
- subaru brakes and rotors
- subaru legacy brakes
- truck bed mats f150
- brake rotors honda accord
- custom dash covers for cars
- auto fender trim
- pickup side tool boxes