- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spice up your brake system with Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers
- Custom sized for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model
- Finished in a vivid red electrostatic powder coating that pops behind your open-spoke rims
- Pressure tested to ensure leak-free performance
- Packed with high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots for greater longevity
- Upgraded with fresh bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Lubed with premium silicone for smooth engagement
- Your Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers' warranty covers from 90 days from purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first
When you treat every trip around the block like a time-trial lap around the track, you need a brake system with strength, stamina and style. Keep your speeds in check by changing out your factory equipment for a ferocious set of Power Stop Brake Calipers. Designed for hard stops and head-turning looks, Power Stop Calipers deliver a vicious bite to your rotors and a vibrant appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
With PowerStop Calipers, you don't have to modify your ride to make them fit. That's because they're remanufactured from factory original calipers, so they bolt right into place. Plus, PowerStop Brake Calipers are retrofitted with premium boots, high-temperature silicone lubrication and a wide range of new components for unsurpassed quality, reliability and longevity.
Whether you're parked in the driveway or passing slowpokes on the highway, no one will ignore the sporty style of your PowerStop Performance Brake Calipers. They're finished with a racy red electrostatic powder coating that draws in attention while repelling corrosion. Last but not least, all PowerStop Performance Calipers are covered by warranty for 90 days from purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever comes first.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers Customer Reviews
108 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leonard R (Gulf Breeze, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Mar 12, 2017 6:24 PM
My stock brakes were horrible on my car. These calipers look great and have excellent stopping power when you need to. The Core Exchange wasn't worse sending back in it cost me nearly $46 USPS it. Wasn't worth my time or effort to send back. So I'll just keep them. But overall the price was still unbeatable from a local part store. And powder-coated red.
Reviewed by clifton b (Gwynn Oak, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Mar 01, 2017 10:21 PM
Absolutely yes.I noticed a quicker response immediately after the break in process.Greatly improved stopping power. Highly recommend this combination of calipers, rotors, and pads. I would recommend also to change brake hoses(if vehicle over five years old) that way most of system is new. Timely delivery of parts also helpful. Thanks Autoanything another satisfied customer.
Reviewed by Mark L (HIGH POINT, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Expedition — Feb 12, 2017 6:58 AM
I upgraded from stock, saw instant increase in performance. Installation was a breeze as well (if you are mechanically inclined). Make the purchase!!
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- are hawk hps pads any good
- maximum trailer hitch angle
- no drill mounting bracket for in cab air system
- pontiac car mats
- bmw rotors
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- ford f350 brakes
- ford truck seat covers f350
- honda odyssey brakes and rotors
- car grille protector
- truck bed liner mats
- western seat covers