- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spice up your brake system with Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers
- Custom sized for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model
- Finished in a vivid red electrostatic powder coating that pops behind your open-spoke rims
- Pressure tested to ensure leak-free performance
- Packed with high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots for greater longevity
- Upgraded with fresh bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Lubed with premium silicone for smooth engagement
- Your Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers' warranty covers from 90 days from purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first
When you treat every trip around the block like a time-trial lap around the track, you need a brake system with strength, stamina and style. Keep your speeds in check by changing out your factory equipment for a ferocious set of Power Stop Brake Calipers. Designed for hard stops and head-turning looks, Power Stop Calipers deliver a vicious bite to your rotors and a vibrant appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
With PowerStop Calipers, you don't have to modify your ride to make them fit. That's because they're remanufactured from factory original calipers, so they bolt right into place. Plus, PowerStop Brake Calipers are retrofitted with premium boots, high-temperature silicone lubrication and a wide range of new components for unsurpassed quality, reliability and longevity.
Whether you're parked in the driveway or passing slowpokes on the highway, no one will ignore the sporty style of your PowerStop Performance Brake Calipers. They're finished with a racy red electrostatic powder coating that draws in attention while repelling corrosion. Last but not least, all PowerStop Performance Calipers are covered by warranty for 90 days from purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever comes first.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald D (Collierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Aug 08, 2017 5:45 AM
I did a back brake job on my 03 Silverado at 160,000 miles. One of the old calipers was causing the brakes to drag. I replaced both calipers with the Power Stop Performance Calipers. Great product, and fixed my problem!
Reviewed by ray l (Nampa, ID) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Jul 27, 2017 7:36 AM
These calipers are very well built with a quality paint job. They seem to work perfectly and installation was a breeze. I highly recommend any Powerstop product. The company is great about standing behind their products.
Reviewed by Stephen H (EASTPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 24, 2017 8:49 PM
Fantastic, easy to install, look great, superb stopping, used green stuff brake pads
Reviewed by Patrick W (MASSAPEQUA PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru WRX — Jul 20, 2017 1:56 AM
The back brake shoes fit perfectly but the front were rubbing on rotors so all could use was old stock shoes with new calibers
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- are hawk hps pads any good
- maximum trailer hitch angle
- no drill mounting bracket for in cab air system
- pontiac car mats
- bmw rotors
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- ford f350 brakes
- ford truck seat covers f350
- honda odyssey brakes and rotors
- car grille protector
- truck bed liner mats
- western seat covers