- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spice up your brake system with Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers
- Custom sized for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model
- Finished in a vivid red electrostatic powder coating that pops behind your open-spoke rims
- Pressure tested to ensure leak-free performance
- Packed with high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots for greater longevity
- Upgraded with fresh bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Lubed with premium silicone for smooth engagement
- Your Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers' warranty covers from 90 days from purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first
When you treat every trip around the block like a time-trial lap around the track, you need a brake system with strength, stamina and style. Keep your speeds in check by changing out your factory equipment for a ferocious set of Power Stop Brake Calipers. Designed for hard stops and head-turning looks, Power Stop Calipers deliver a vicious bite to your rotors and a vibrant appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
With PowerStop Calipers, you don't have to modify your ride to make them fit. That's because they're remanufactured from factory original calipers, so they bolt right into place. Plus, PowerStop Brake Calipers are retrofitted with premium boots, high-temperature silicone lubrication and a wide range of new components for unsurpassed quality, reliability and longevity.
Whether you're parked in the driveway or passing slowpokes on the highway, no one will ignore the sporty style of your PowerStop Performance Brake Calipers. They're finished with a racy red electrostatic powder coating that draws in attention while repelling corrosion. Last but not least, all PowerStop Performance Calipers are covered by warranty for 90 days from purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever comes first.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers Customer Reviews
159 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Emil M (HIGHLAND, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Dec 06, 2017 10:01 PM
Ordered a pair of front and rear calipers in red for a 2012 Ford F 150. The electrostatic paint discolored when spraying them clean with brake cleaner. After limited use, heat build up from normal brake use melted the paint to the disc pad as well as further dicoloration of the caliper. They need pwder coating or a better paint solution. However, the calipers do work as advertised.
Reviewed by Craig D (LEVITTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Nov 21, 2017 10:43 AM
Decreased stopping distance with less pressure on brake pedal. Bleeder bolt caps don't completely cover bolts which will allow moisture and dirt to corrode bolts. Use Teflon paste on bleeder bolt threads so they don't seize.
Reviewed by PHILIP C (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Expedition — Nov 16, 2017 9:40 AM
Finish is durable, parts fit and function as expected. Would be great if manufacturer includes the documents for core return.
Reviewed by Mike S (Camp Point, IL) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Nov 03, 2017 8:12 PM
All jokes aside, the powder coat is nice to prevent inevitable rust. Install was fast and fixed my problems. Only time tells on many auto part applications, but so far they work flawlessly. Good value.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- are hawk hps pads any good
- maximum trailer hitch angle
- no drill mounting bracket for in cab air system
- pontiac car mats
- bmw rotors
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- ford f350 brakes
- ford truck seat covers f350
- honda odyssey brakes and rotors
- car grille protector
- truck bed liner mats
- western seat covers