- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a stop to overpriced dealership maintenance with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit
- Comes complete with pads and rotors that mount right in place of your factory parts—no modification needed
- Perfect for replacing—rather than upgrading—your ride's brakes
- The Power Stop Z16 Ceramic Pads boast a low-dust formulation, low-noise rubberized shims and quick-seating scorched surface
- The premium rotors help cool scorching temperatures for consistent stopping power
- Your Power Stop OE Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day/3,000 mile warranty against defects
FDR told us that we have nothing to fear but fear itself. He must have never had to pay a dealership for a simple brake job—a truly terrifying experience. If you're dreading another overpriced mechanic bill, steady your nerves and refresh your stopping strength with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit. This custom-configured kit comes fully loaded with everything you need to replace your brakes at home for a fraction of the cost.
PowerStop OE Brake Kits may not be tough enough for the track, but they have more than enough backbone for snarled traffic, crawling commutes and other highway horrors. It all starts with the Power Stop Z16 Pads. Featuring ceramic construction, rubber-coated shims and a pre-scorched surface, they make minimal dust, produce nearly no noise and break-in fast. Plus, they're paired up with premium rotors that are optimized for low heat and consistent performance. Together, they give your brake pedal plenty of bite—all without taking a bite out of your bank account.
No modding, drilling or cutting is needed to install your PowerStop OEK Ceramic Brakes. Custom designed for your specific vehicle, they mount right in place of your factory brakes. Best of all, your kit comes with a90-day/3,000 mile warranty against defects.
Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kits Customer Reviews
540 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric W (CASPER, WY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 5:43 PM
Very happy with this kit! My kit came complete with clips and slide grease. Only thing I needed from the local parts store was a can of brake cleaner. Parts look to be as good or better than OEM. Install was easy. This kit was $20 less expensive than the local parts place. Free shipping was a bonus too!
Reviewed by Joe M (ERLANGER, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Fusion — Tuesday at 10:17 PM
I was very happy with quick shipping and availability. The prices were better than major competitors as well.
Reviewed by ALLAN F (HIGH POINT, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 Buick Le Sabre — Jul 11, 2017 7:29 PM
Received the kit on a Wednesday morning. Arrived earlier than expected and I had everything installed and tested by 5:00 pm. I had to make a few trips to autozone and harbor freight for install tools, but that was my fault. Overall great experience, will order again.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- in channel window rain guards
- jeep rampage grill
- performance brake pad reviews
- lexus brakes
- bmw brake pads cost
- ford programmer
- dodge ram performance brakes
- subaru b9 tribeca cabin air filters
- vw rabbit brake pads
- automobile rubber floor mats
- garage parking stops
- pickup truck bed liner