- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a stop to overpriced dealership maintenance with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit
- Comes complete with pads and rotors that mount right in place of your factory parts—no modification needed
- Perfect for replacing—rather than upgrading—your ride's brakes
- The Power Stop Z16 Ceramic Pads boast a low-dust formulation, low-noise rubberized shims and quick-seating scorched surface
- The premium rotors help cool scorching temperatures for consistent stopping power
- Your Power Stop OE Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day/3,000 mile warranty against defects
FDR told us that we have nothing to fear but fear itself. He must have never had to pay a dealership for a simple brake job—a truly terrifying experience. If you're dreading another overpriced mechanic bill, steady your nerves and refresh your stopping strength with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit. This custom-configured kit comes fully loaded with everything you need to replace your brakes at home for a fraction of the cost.
PowerStop OE Brake Kits may not be tough enough for the track, but they have more than enough backbone for snarled traffic, crawling commutes and other highway horrors. It all starts with the Power Stop Z16 Pads. Featuring ceramic construction, rubber-coated shims and a pre-scorched surface, they make minimal dust, produce nearly no noise and break-in fast. Plus, they're paired up with premium rotors that are optimized for low heat and consistent performance. Together, they give your brake pedal plenty of bite—all without taking a bite out of your bank account.
No modding, drilling or cutting is needed to install your PowerStop OEK Ceramic Brakes. Custom designed for your specific vehicle, they mount right in place of your factory brakes. Best of all, your kit comes with a90-day/3,000 mile warranty against defects.
Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kits Customer Reviews
493 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hyden S (Gaithersburg, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Tuesday at 8:18 PM
The kit was all inclusive with everything you need. This is the 3rd set of Power Stop brakes I have bought for my vehicles. The brakes are amazing and I will definitely buy them again in the future.
Reviewed by Daniel N (LAND O LAKES, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Sentra — Apr 18, 2017 4:22 AM
Rotors were packaged decently although both hats broke through the boxes but no damage was done. Pads initially are showing high dust output, I'm hoping this is just a break in period issue and doesn't continue.
Reviewed by Ricardo T (Oakland, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Civic — Apr 15, 2017 11:10 AM
Excellent item. Bought at a great price from Auto Anything for my 2000 Honda Civic. I took the package to a local shop and they switched out the pads and rotors in no time. I would definitely buy this brand again.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- in channel window rain guards
- jeep rampage grill
- performance brake pad reviews
- lexus brakes
- bmw brake pads cost
- ford programmer
- dodge ram performance brakes
- subaru b9 tribeca cabin air filters
- vw rabbit brake pads
- automobile rubber floor mats
- garage parking stops
- pickup truck bed liner