- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a stop to overpriced dealership maintenance with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit
- Comes complete with pads and rotors that mount right in place of your factory parts—no modification needed
- Perfect for replacing—rather than upgrading—your ride's brakes
- The Power Stop Z16 Ceramic Pads boast a low-dust formulation, low-noise rubberized shims and quick-seating scorched surface
- The premium rotors help cool scorching temperatures for consistent stopping power
- Your Power Stop OE Brake Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
FDR told us that we have nothing to fear but fear itself. He must have never had to pay a dealership for a simple brake job—a truly terrifying experience. If you're dreading another overpriced mechanic bill, steady your nerves and refresh your stopping strength with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit. This custom-configured kit comes fully loaded with everything you need to replace your brakes at home for a fraction of the cost.
PowerStop OE Brake Kits may not be tough enough for the track, but they have more than enough backbone for snarled traffic, crawling commutes and other highway horrors. It all starts with the Power Stop Z16 Pads. Featuring ceramic construction, rubber-coated shims and a pre-scorched surface, they make minimal dust, produce nearly no noise and break-in fast. Plus, they're paired up with premium rotors that are optimized for low heat and consistent performance. Together, they give your brake pedal plenty of bite—all without taking a bite out of your bank account.
No modding, drilling or cutting is needed to install your PowerStop OEK Ceramic Brakes. Custom designed for your specific vehicle, they mount right in place of your factory brakes. Best of all, your kit comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty against defects.
Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kits Customer Reviews
476 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John P (Glendale Heights, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Volkswagen Beetle — Wednesday at 2:35 PM
The Brakes and Roters Fit Perfectly They stop much better then the ones that i had and being ceramic there almost no dos on rims Im were happy with the product John
Reviewed by David W (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Tucson — Mar 20, 2017 8:53 PM
These brakes are awesome! Installed the entire kit: brake pads and rotors. Tons of stopping power now, much better than stock on a 2011 Hyundai Tucson Limited AWD. Much cheaper than the brake shops wanted and super simple to install.
Reviewed by Philip E (Mastic, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Prius — Mar 20, 2017 4:16 AM
I received the brakes in less than a week. My mechanic installed them for $100 (1 hour standard labor rate). That's $174 for a rear break job with new rotors. New beaks working perfectly. Not a sound.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- in channel window rain guards
- jeep rampage grill
- performance brake pad reviews
- lexus brakes
- bmw brake pads cost
- ford programmer
- dodge ram performance brakes
- subaru b9 tribeca cabin air filters
- vw rabbit brake pads
- automobile rubber floor mats
- garage parking stops
- pickup truck bed liner