- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace your worn-down and failing brakes at a fraction of dealership prices with a Power Stop Autospecialty OEK Ceramic Brake Kit
- The perfect solution if you’re looking to replace – not upgrade – your ride’s brakes
- Feature low-dust formulation, low-noise rubberized shims and a quick-seating scorched surface
- Utilize premium rotors to cool searing temps for consistent stopping power
- Rotors are 100% mill-balanced and built from G3000 grade castings
- Include pads and rotors that mount directly in place of your factory parts – no modification required
- Kits come complete with upgraded stainless steel hardware and high-temperature brake lubricant
- Kits are available with or without red powdercoated brake calipers to add to the look and feel of your braking system
- Your Power Stop Autospecialty OEK Ceramic Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day/3,000 mile warranty against defects
If you're dreading another overpriced mechanic bill, steady your nerves and refresh your stopping strength with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit. This custom-configured kit comes fully loaded with everything you need to replace your brakes at home for a fraction of the cost.
PowerStop OE Brake Kits may not be tough enough for the track, but they have more than enough backbone for snarled traffic, crawling commutes and other highway horrors. It all starts with the Power Stop Z16 Pads. Featuring ceramic construction, rubber-coated shims and a pre-scorched surface, they make minimal dust, produce nearly no noise and break in fast. Plus, they’re paired up with premium rotors that are optimized for low heat and consistent performance. Together, they give your brake pedal plenty of bite – all without taking a bite out of your bank account.
No modding, drilling or cutting is needed to install your PowerStop OEK Ceramic Brakes. Custom-designed for your specific vehicle, they mount right in place of your factory brakes. Best of all, your kit comes with a 90-day/3,000 mile warranty against defects.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer.
Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kits Customer Reviews
623 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christian F (HANOVER, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Acura TSX — Wednesday at 9:11 PM
Straight forward install. I shopped around and I couldn't beat the price here with the rotors, pads, and hardware! Stoptech makes a quality product, definitely would buy again.
Reviewed by Cody L (North Truro, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Altima — Monday at 8:17 PM
Great brakes, good stopping power, no squeaks, can't complain! Will be buying the upgraded version of these when my front pads run down.
Reviewed by Blake J (SPOKANE, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Buick Rendezvous — Sunday at 10:29 AM
I was very impressed with the brake Kit, I also bought Clipers which were even more impressive from this company. The quality has seemed top notch and the ease of installations saved me a lot of time. Brake even thoug ceramic have been very quiet and work well even in this cold weather that we are currently having.
Reviewed by Donald H (Oviedo, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 14, 2018 4:49 AM
The most difficult part was taking the old rotors off. I had never done brakes before and had all four rotors and pads changed in under 2 hours.