- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Advance your ability to stop on a dime with Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors
- Cross-drilled holes maintain a cleaner and cooler rotor surface
- Chilled temperatures prolong the life of your brake pads
- Slotted design keeps pad surface fresh for dependable performance
- Precise, predictable control and consistent pedal feel
- Custom-made for a variety of cars, trucks and SUVs
- Amplifies behind-the-wheel style with a race-inspired look
- Plated with silver zinc for rust-resistance
- Sold in pairs for the front or the rear
- Your Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The best way to bring your brake’s lifespan to a quick end is exposure to extreme temperatures. Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors advance your ability to stop on a dime by combining the forces of drilled and slotted rotors to keep your braking system cool, clean and consistent. Enhancing your all-around braking power, these Hawk Rotors boost your brake’s bite and improve wet weather performance with one easy upgrade.
Pairing beveled holes to provide immense cooling and rounded slots for consistent contact to sweep away gas and dust results in a high-performance rotor that enables harder, more precise braking with temperatures lowered by as much as 180 degrees. Innovative Hawk Brake Rotors prolong the life of your brake pads and provide your ride with predictable control and a consistent pedal feel. Hawk 27s are plated with silver zinc to ensure a long life and reduce rust build-up.
Custom-made for a variety of cars, trucks and SUVs, Sector 27 brake rotors are the ideal way to amplify your braking system and your behind-the-wheel style. Sold in pairs for the front or the rear, every Hawk Rotor is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin N (BEAVERTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Audi Q7 — Aug 25, 2017 3:05 PM
I bought these to put on my Nissan Titan and also put on ceramic brake pads. The difference in stopping power is amazing. Very happy with this product
Reviewed by Joshua N (ARLINGTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru BRZ — Aug 14, 2017 2:35 AM
I ran Hawk HPS street pads with these Hawk Sector 27 rotors and had very good performance, however my pad wear more than tripled. These rotors are a quality rotor for the price, but should definitely be used for less aggressive driving.
Reviewed by Scott A (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion xB — Aug 03, 2017 8:39 PM
Quality rotors. Worked and fit perfectly. Better than stock. Few weeks and no rust. The antitrust coating silver finish is beautiful as well. A+.
Reviewed by Kris R (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta — Jun 22, 2017 8:35 PM
All around great rotors, awesome sporty look, very cost effective, great stopping power. easy install
- hawk brakes, rotors & pads
- skyjacker nitro shock review
- spare tire bike rack for 4 bikes
- stoptech stainless steel brake line kit
- honda brake pads
- kia seat covers
- bmw brakes and rotors
- 2006 audi a4 brake pads
- 2013 jeep wrangler floor mats
- infiniti fx35 brake pads
- luxury auto floor mats
- best truck performance programmers
- cheap dash board covers