- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Advance your ability to stop on a dime with Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors
- Cross-drilled holes maintain a cleaner and cooler rotor surface
- Chilled temperatures prolong the life of your brake pads
- Slotted design keeps pad surface fresh for dependable performance
- Precise, predictable control and consistent pedal feel
- Custom-made for a variety of cars, trucks and SUVs
- Amplifies behind-the-wheel style with a race-inspired look
- Plated with silver zinc for rust-resistance
- Sold in pairs for the front or the rear
- Your Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The best way to bring your brake’s lifespan to a quick end is exposure to extreme temperatures. Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors advance your ability to stop on a dime by combining the forces of drilled and slotted rotors to keep your braking system cool, clean and consistent. Enhancing your all-around braking power, these Hawk Rotors boost your brake’s bite and improve wet weather performance with one easy upgrade.
Pairing beveled holes to provide immense cooling and rounded slots for consistent contact to sweep away gas and dust results in a high-performance rotor that enables harder, more precise braking with temperatures lowered by as much as 180 degrees. Innovative Hawk Brake Rotors prolong the life of your brake pads and provide your ride with predictable control and a consistent pedal feel. Hawk 27s are plated with silver zinc to ensure a long life and reduce rust build-up.
Custom-made for a variety of cars, trucks and SUVs, Sector 27 brake rotors are the ideal way to amplify your braking system and your behind-the-wheel style. Sold in pairs for the front or the rear, every Hawk Rotor is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Travis W (Beaufort, SC) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Feb 09, 2017 12:46 PM
I had around 100k miles on my Ford F-150 and started to experience a shimmer when I applied my brakes. Auto shop said my pads were good but my rotors were on their way out. Since I tow a boat, I wanted a better than stock setup. I am super impressed with the Sector 27's and my truck is braking better than the day I drove it off the lot. If you tow, off-road or are just looking to improve day to day driving, pick up a pair. You willl be stoked!
Reviewed by Mark M (Lynnwood, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Dec 10, 2016 7:18 PM
Received these rotors (had earlier received the front rotors) and installed with Hawk LTS the pads on a 2009 F150. Install was very easy and after short break in, all I can say is these are a drastic improvement over the original OEM pads and rotors. Very good power and progressive response. Makes driving much more assuring that stopping will not be a concern. Also, they look fantastic through the wheels.
Reviewed by Bobby C (Stone Ridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Impreza — Dec 01, 2016 6:59 AM
Very pleased with the purchase so far. Installing them was a breeze and fit as expected. I paired them with Hawk performance ceramic pads that I had previously purchased earlier in the year. So far, they seem to grab a bit more resulting a feeling of added responsiveness. My only concern was that they were made in China. Only time will tell how they hold up but they come with lifetime warranty backed by Hawk. It's worth a shot and at this price point, it's hard to beat.
- hawk brakes, rotors & pads
- skyjacker nitro shock review
- spare tire bike rack for 4 bikes
- stoptech stainless steel brake line kit
- honda brake pads
- kia seat covers
- bmw brakes and rotors
- 2006 audi a4 brake pads
- 2013 jeep wrangler floor mats
- infiniti fx35 brake pads
- luxury auto floor mats
- best truck performance programmers
- cheap dash board covers