- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Push your braking performance to the limit with a Hawk HPS 5.0 Sector 27 Brake Kit
- Includes street-race ready HPS 5.0 brake pads and Sector 27 brake rotors
- Custom-designed to replace your factory pads and rotors
- Powerful braking that won’t trigger your ABS
- Deliver a firmer, sportier pedal feel with precise, predictable control
- Unique ferro-carbon composite pad material fights brake fade
- Pairing will produce minimal dust and fresh pad surface for consistent performance
- Designed to maintain a quiet and cooler rotor surface
- Sold in pairs for front or rear wheels
- Your Hawk HPS 5.0 Sector 27 Brake Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
This brake kit is intended for those of you who drive your street ride a little harder than the typical road warrior. Take your lane with confidence knowing you can stop on a dime when you upgrade your braking game with a Hawk Sector 27 HPS 5.0 Brake Kit. This duo comes custom-sized for your ride and includes race-inspired HPS 5.0 brake pads and innovative Sector 27 brake rotors.
With advanced ferro-carbon pads and cross drilled-slotted rotors, Sector 27 HPS 5.0 brakes deliver a firmer, sportier pedal feel with precise, predictable control. Give brake fade a serious fight thanks to the perfect pairing of pads that produce a minimal amount of dust and rotors that maintain a cleaner and cooler surface.
Consistent performance is guaranteed when you install this direct replacement set designed for a large assortment of vehicle applications. Sold in pairs for front or rear wheels, your Hawk Sector 27 Brake Kit with HPS 5.0 pads is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS 5.0 Sector 27 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris P (Bear, DE) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Impala — Jan 17, 2018 8:39 PM
I have used Hawk brake pads on two of my cars very happy with them, this is the second car I installed the pad and rotor set on. Very good so far stopping is very good a little growl when a slight hard brake but I think it will quiet down after a break in.
Reviewed by Paul V (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country — Nov 18, 2017 3:59 AM
I am a courier and travel mountains at high speed. These brakes work! Much better than OEM. If one isn't careful you might experience a closer relationship with your steering wheel!