- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set your ride up for the win with Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads
- Dynamic Torque Control (DTC) provides aggressive braking when needed
- Advanced friction technology fights pad edge lift under extreme racing conditions
- On-track testing proves brake pads highly controllable and consistent torque
- DTC Series pads intended for track use only—not recommended for street use
- Available in multiple compounds to suit your racing needs—from dirt track to blacktop
- Combine brake pads with different compounds for split friction axles if desired
- DTC Brake Pads are sold in pairs for the front or rear
- Your Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Tune your brake system for a winning day at the track with Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads. Using Dynamic Torque Control (DTC) technology to provide a more aggressive braking performance, these quality racing brake pads are developed and manufactured for your track use only.
The DTC series is designed with advanced friction technology to fight pad edge lift under even the most extreme racing conditions. Track-tested to ensure highly controllable and consistent torque, these Hawk Racing Brake Pads are the ideal way to give your speed machine the stopping power it demands.
Available in multiple compounds to suit your racing needs, from dirt track to blacktop, DTC Racing Brake Pads can be used in different compound combinations for split friction axles if desired. DTC Brake Pads are sold in pairs for the front or rear and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William P (Troy, TX) Reviewed for a 1985 Ford Mustang — Oct 13, 2017 10:48 AM
The DTC 70 pads worked well. I was having a problem with the front tires locking up- & these harder biting pads helped to eliminate the problem
Reviewed by Eric J (Flower Mound, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Sep 27, 2017 5:03 AM
The DTC 60 in front with DTC 30 in rear is a balanced setup for a Miata with the stock prop valve.
Reviewed by Brett S (Chester Springs, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Sep 22, 2017 9:37 AM
These are great brake pads for the intended use, which is the race track. Lots of bite and resistance to heat related fade, but a bit noisy as expected. I'm using the same compound front and rear, with larger Z06 calipers in the front. Seems well balanced.
- hawk brakes, rotors & pads
- ebc slotted rotor review
- glacier twist-link snow tire chains
- go rancher
- ford disc brake
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- scion rubber floor mats
- toyota 4runner floor mats 2010
- acura tl 2007 brake drill and slotted
- brake rotor honda accord
- cover seat
- truck hitches for sale
- luggage rack carrier