- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your ride’s brake performance with EBC Premium Rotors
- Direct-fit replacement rotors designed for easy installation
- Cast to meet and exceed the highest and strictest tolerances
- Coated finish provides long-lasting corrosion protection
- Pair perfectly with any high-quality EBC Brake Pads
- Premium Rotors are sold in separate front and rear sets
- Your EBC Premium Rotors come with a 6-month warranty
From grinding and squealing to pressing your pedal to the floor, the symptoms of a worn brake system are hard to miss. Replace those failing factory rotors with a set designed to boost your braking performance—EBC Premium Rotors.
Made for direct-fit replacement, these EBC Premium discs are the ideal way to upgrade your brake system without struggling through a difficult installation process. EBC Premium Brake Rotors are cast to meet and exceed the highest and strictest tolerances, and then coated with a long-lasting, corrosion-resistant finish.
EBC Premium Rotors are sold in separate front and rear sets, carry a 6-month warranty, and designed to pair perfectly with any high-quality EBC Brake Pads.
EBC Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vadim K (COLUMBIA, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Prius — Tuesday at 7:08 AM
Bought these rotors for 2007 Prius to match the already installed EBC Ultimax brake pads which have close to 5k miles. The rotors were coated in a black protective paint, no deformities or imperfections were noted during preinstallation inspection. Installed the rotors last weekend, no problems at all during the installation and no issues with mating them with Ultimax pads. Stopping power has increased significantly and the squeaking noise that existed with prior rotors disappeared.
Reviewed by chris g (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Civic — Apr 13, 2017 4:23 AM
Rotors are awesome! I have Pepboys pads with these rotors and my car stops wonderfully. Will be getting EBC pads with my next go round!
Reviewed by Jerry D (SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Lexus IS 250 — Apr 12, 2017 6:23 PM
Installed these on an IS 250 with Brembo pads. Stopping power is greatly improved. I gave it 4 stars because the rotors outside edges were rough, kind of like the flat edge was nicked. However it does not affect brakes.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- dashmat carpet dashboard cover review
- diablo sport predator usb connection
- vacuum pump booster
- bmw brake pads cost
- dodge truck bed liners
- lexus brakes
- 2012 nissan rogue cargo liner
- 240sx drilled slotted rotors
- audi ceramic brake pads
- pick-up truck bed covers
- snowboard car rack
- truck suspension systems