- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain your stopping system with an EBC Brake Kit
- Direct-fit replacement pads and rotors offer quick, easy installation
- Available in several different configurations for a range of vehicles
- Choose from OE-style to performance kits to suit your driving needs
- EBC Kits include vehicle specific brake pads and rotors
- Sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits
- Your EBC Brake Kit comes with a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads
When it comes to vehicle maintenance, few systems are as important as your brakes. Don’t settle for dealership prices that leave your pockets light on cash—go for the simple, DIY option offered by an EBC Brake Kit.
EBC Brake Kits are designed for easy, direct-fit replacement, providing the vehicle specific brake pads and rotors you need for a whole system overhaul. Available in several configurations to suit a range of vehicle applications, these performance brake kits make finding the right parts a no-brainer.
EBC Performance Brake Kits are sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits and come backed by a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads.
EBC Brake Kits Customer Reviews
166 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raymond E (Telluride, CO) — Wednesday at 9:03 AM
I've put EBC brake kits on all vehicles ( F150, BMW 330xi, Toyota Prius, Ducati 916) I have. Green stuff pads are soft enough to work really well, but not so much that they wear out too fast. Great pricing on the entire kit from Auto Anything, quick (free) shipping. Stop when you need to stop.
Reviewed by Kevin S (Huntsville, AL) — Mar 19, 2017 2:15 PM
I like how these rotors are a small step above factory brakes. The black paint on these rotors keeps them from rusting out like the bare metal factory ones do. Autoanything also had the best price. Was shipped way ahead of schedule which is always nice too!
Reviewed by Santiago L (Custer, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Hyundai Tiburon — Mar 19, 2017 1:56 PM
For some reason the pads were not easy to put on. Could be user error but the rear pads looked a bit different than the ones that were off.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- floor mats for trucks weathertech
- diablosport predator cable kit
- powerslot rotors f250
- volvo brake pads
- volvo car mats
- porsche brake pads
- 2011 chevy silverado best cross drilled rotors
- brake pads for audi a6
- cargo liner toyota highlander
- fitted car covers
- pickup truck bed storage boxes
- truck covers tonneau