- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain your stopping system with an EBC Brake Kit
- Direct-fit replacement pads and rotors offer quick, easy installation
- Available in several different configurations for a range of vehicles
- Choose from OE-style to performance kits to suit your driving needs
- EBC Kits include vehicle specific brake pads and rotors
- Sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits
- Your EBC Brake Kit comes with a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads
When it comes to vehicle maintenance, few systems are as important as your brakes. Don’t settle for dealership prices that leave your pockets light on cash—go for the simple, DIY option offered by an EBC Brake Kit.
EBC Brake Kits are designed for easy, direct-fit replacement, providing the vehicle specific brake pads and rotors you need for a whole system overhaul. Available in several configurations to suit a range of vehicle applications, these performance brake kits make finding the right parts a no-brainer.
EBC Performance Brake Kits are sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits and come backed by a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads.
EBC Brake Kits Customer Reviews
223 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David P (WOODSTOCK, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Highlander — Thursday at 6:50 PM
I've only had them on for about 100 miles, but they're fantastic so far. Great initial bite, and the black rotors look significantly better than the rusted ones they replaced. I'll give an update once I get an appreciable amount of miles on them.
Reviewed by David R (KALISPELL, MT) Reviewed for a 2000 Chrysler Town and Country — May 22, 2017 9:15 PM
I got exactly what I expected - quality and no issues! Not missing anything in package. My 2000 Chrysler T&C brakes are adequate (at best)from factory. It is also heavy and wears front brakes quickly so I was looking for something better. I put them on, followed bed in instructions. They work better than original with no problems. I will do a follow up rating after 1500 miles as they are supposed to continue to improve.
Reviewed by Craig D (Venetia, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Genesis — May 22, 2017 11:26 AM
I really like these brakes. The quality is noticeable. Install was easy and braking is strong and smooth. The rotors look and feel great as well. Very likely to use this same kit again when the time comes.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- floor mats for trucks weathertech
- diablosport predator cable kit
- powerslot rotors f250
- volvo brake pads
- volvo car mats
- porsche brake pads
- 2011 chevy silverado best cross drilled rotors
- brake pads for audi a6
- cargo liner toyota highlander
- fitted car covers
- pickup truck bed storage boxes
- truck covers tonneau