- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain your stopping system with an EBC Brake Kit
- Direct-fit replacement pads and rotors offer quick, easy installation
- Available in several different configurations for a range of vehicles
- Choose from OE-style to performance kits to suit your driving needs
- EBC Kits include vehicle specific brake pads and rotors
- Sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits
- Your EBC Brake Kit comes with a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads
When it comes to vehicle maintenance, few systems are as important as your brakes. Don’t settle for dealership prices that leave your pockets light on cash—go for the simple, DIY option offered by an EBC Brake Kit.
EBC Brake Kits are designed for easy, direct-fit replacement, providing the vehicle specific brake pads and rotors you need for a whole system overhaul. Available in several configurations to suit a range of vehicle applications, these performance brake kits make finding the right parts a no-brainer.
EBC Performance Brake Kits are sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits and come backed by a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads.
EBC Brake Kits Customer Reviews
266 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dana S (Corona, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus IS 250 — Monday at 8:22 AM
So far so good, brakes work great, super quiet, look nice, very happy with purchase.
Reviewed by Mark P (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Lexus GX 470 — Jul 16, 2017 12:57 AM
A little over two weeks and they're doing great. I have an 05 GX470 and I upgraded the calipers and rotors to the newer generation GX/4Runner parts. No problems with install. Everything fit perfectly.
Reviewed by Robert T (BOCA RATON, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Jul 15, 2017 1:28 PM
Much smoother stopping than the non-OEM brakes I had before these. Those warped within 6 months, and I never liked teh feel. These stop well and are extremely smooth, just like the OEM brakes were but at significantly less cost.
Reviewed by Samuel C K L (Fork, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Fiat 500 — Jul 14, 2017 10:40 AM
Great replacement for stock Abarth brakes. I admit that stock pads are actually really good, but I find that fad of the Redbox pads to be a little better. Be aware that he black coating should be removed from the rotor surface on installation. This warning should be in larger print in the installation directions so it is not missed.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- floor mats for trucks weathertech
- diablosport predator cable kit
- powerslot rotors f250
- volvo brake pads
- volvo car mats
- porsche brake pads
- 2011 chevy silverado best cross drilled rotors
- brake pads for audi a6
- cargo liner toyota highlander
- fitted car covers
- pickup truck bed storage boxes
- truck covers tonneau