- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain your stopping system with an EBC Brake Kit
- Direct-fit replacement pads and rotors offer quick, easy installation
- Available in several different configurations for a range of vehicles
- Choose from OE-style to performance kits to suit your driving needs
- EBC Kits include vehicle specific brake pads and rotors
- Sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits
- Your EBC Brake Kit comes with a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads
When it comes to vehicle maintenance, few systems are as important as your brakes. Don’t settle for dealership prices that leave your pockets light on cash—go for the simple, DIY option offered by an EBC Brake Kit.
EBC Brake Kits are designed for easy, direct-fit replacement, providing the vehicle specific brake pads and rotors you need for a whole system overhaul. Available in several configurations to suit a range of vehicle applications, these performance brake kits make finding the right parts a no-brainer.
EBC Performance Brake Kits are sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits and come backed by a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads.
EBC Brake Kits Customer Reviews
425 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kathryn M (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Fit — Tuesday at 11:14 AM
Replaced the pads and rotors on my Honda fit with this EBC kit. These brakes are great! Installation went smoothly, I was a little off-put by the fact that they were painted black, never seen that before. There were no instructions to remove the paint, so I guess that's just how they're supposed to be. I've put about 150 miles on them so far, no weird noises or other issues. They definitely stop the car!
Reviewed by Lee D (BLAINE, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Golf — Sunday at 4:29 PM
Really easy to do. Rotors come painted but don't take too long to break in. Great value.
Reviewed by Christopher T (WOLCOTT, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Cruze — Nov 18, 2017 6:49 AM
The rotors on my 14 Cruze became warped at 14k so I decided to upgrade since I'm kinda hard on brakes. After being gentle on these for the break in per the instructions, they're great and keep getting better. They don't get to full awesomeness until about 1k miles. Way better stopping power.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- floor mats for trucks weathertech
- diablosport predator cable kit
- powerslot rotors f250
- volvo brake pads
- volvo car mats
- porsche brake pads
- 2011 chevy silverado best cross drilled rotors
- brake pads for audi a6
- cargo liner toyota highlander
- fitted car covers
- pickup truck bed storage boxes
- truck covers tonneau