- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain your stopping system with an EBC Brake Kit
- Direct-fit replacement pads and rotors offer quick, easy installation
- Avid racer or daily driver – this kit is available for a wide range of applications
- Each EBC Brake Kit offers vehicle-specific brake pad and rotor options that vary based on your application requirements
Yellowstuff Street and Track Pad Features:
– Designed for street, race and drift racing
– Perfect for fast driving thanks to zero brake-fade
– Withstand repeated heavy brake use
Redstuff Brake Pad Features:
– Ceramic brake pads specific for passenger or saloon cars
– Boasts lowest dust and 15% brake improvement
– ECE R 90 type approved for most applications
Ultimax2 Brake Pad Features:
– Manufactured with 100% eco-friendly materials
– Fully R 90 approved and perfect for daily use
– Withstand hot and cold climates
Bluestuff NDX Race Brake Pad Features:
– Trackday pads are produced from high friction sport and race materials
– Multi-piston system and larger rotors offer better release and cooling
– Not road-legal for EU markets where R90 is required
- EBC Orangestuff race brake pads are available for use with any kit option
- Sold separately in your choice of front or rear kit
- Your EBC Brake Kits come with a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads
When it comes to vehicle maintenance, few systems are as important as your brakes. Don’t settle for dealership prices that leave your pockets light on cash—go for the simple, DIY option offered by an EBC Brake Kit.
EBC Brake Kits are designed for easy, direct-fit replacement, providing the vehicle-specific brake pads and rotors you need for a whole system overhaul. Available in several configurations to suit a range of vehicle applications, these performance brake kits make finding the right parts a no-brainer.
Choose from Yellowstuff or Bluestuff brake pads if you frequent the racetrack or go for Ultimax2 or Greenstuff brake pads if you’re a daily driver – Redstuff ceramic brake pads are also available for your sedan.
EBC Performance Brake Kits are sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits and come backed by a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads.
EBC Brake Kits Customer Reviews
505 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Josh C (AUBURN, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Wednesday at 8:05 PM
Excellent product with a quality finish. Break in time was minimal with not much brake dust!......Wow
Reviewed by Thomas B A (MORRISVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda CR-V — Wednesday at 8:35 AM
Shipping was fast. Easy install. Would have given a 5 but no hardware was included like other higher end kits. Had to go to local parts store and purchase those separate to start install. Also, more brake dust than expected. Only have about 750 miles on them so far.
Reviewed by Mike S (Camp Point, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Prius — Tuesday at 8:16 PM
Rotors and pads appear to be of good quality. Everything went well on install. About 300 miles in, the brakes are still a bit grindy sounding. The pads had abrasive outer coating for use on old rotors I assume. Get that wore off and I'll see if brakes quiet down. They work good. Car stops good, and no rotor vibration. Rotors show no uneven wear. See if they stop grinding noise. If noise stops soon, I would buy again. Place of manufacture is a bit unclear. Box said British product, that all.
Reviewed by Jacob J (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Neon — Feb 16, 2018 8:27 PM
Noticed immediate increase in breaking response on my back up beater car. No more brake shudder. Smoothe right out of the box and went on with ease and a steal for what you get. Ill use EBC on all my cars!