- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain your stopping system with an EBC Brake Kit
- Direct-fit replacement pads and rotors offer quick, easy installation
- Available in several different configurations for a range of vehicles
- Choose from OE-style to performance kits to suit your driving needs
- EBC Kits include vehicle specific brake pads and rotors
- Sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits
- Your EBC Brake Kit comes with a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads
When it comes to vehicle maintenance, few systems are as important as your brakes. Don’t settle for dealership prices that leave your pockets light on cash—go for the simple, DIY option offered by an EBC Brake Kit.
EBC Brake Kits are designed for easy, direct-fit replacement, providing the vehicle specific brake pads and rotors you need for a whole system overhaul. Available in several configurations to suit a range of vehicle applications, these performance brake kits make finding the right parts a no-brainer.
EBC Performance Brake Kits are sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits and come backed by a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads.
EBC Brake Kits Customer Reviews
319 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by james f (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Scion xA — Thursday at 6:32 AM
I installed these on my '05 Scion XA to help improve the braking feel, and maybe get a little more life out of them compared to the cheapo parts store brakes I've been buying. It's only been a couple of weeks since installing, but they've been great. Low brake dust output, no noise, and the feel great! I don't do any track driving, but I haven't noticed any issues during heavy braking for extended periods through long, winding roads. I would definitely recommend.
Reviewed by James P (Burleson, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Crosstour — Thursday at 4:04 AM
The rotors were fine but the pads were to short and the tabs were too wide, not even able to fit in the OEM bracket. Because it was a kit returning the pads separate from the rotors after shipping was not a wise financial option. Use a local auto parts store for the pads but you can't beat the price of the rotors online.
Reviewed by John N (Stratford, CT) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 7:28 PM
Very Happy EBC Best Brake kit on the market ,Stop on a dime, no noise , very little dust
Reviewed by Zach D (FREMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Canyon — Wednesday at 3:52 PM
Nightmare to install on my truck( have to remove hub ass) really nice brakes after break in. The coating was not great on the rotors but good enough to install. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Marcus V (Detroit, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Volkswagen Beetle — Monday at 2:31 PM
My mechanics Exact words, never seen brakes like these, everyone in the shop was checking them out heavy rotors they said.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- floor mats for trucks weathertech
- diablosport predator cable kit
- powerslot rotors f250
- volvo brake pads
- volvo car mats
- porsche brake pads
- 2011 chevy silverado best cross drilled rotors
- brake pads for audi a6
- cargo liner toyota highlander
- fitted car covers
- pickup truck bed storage boxes
- truck covers tonneau