- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put some sport in your pedal with StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Cross-drilled holes expel gases to keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free
- Signature short slots keep pad surfaces fresh for consistent performance
- Slots and holes together extend pad & rotor life by maintaining a clean and ideal contact surface
- Amplifies behind-the-wheel style with a custom, racy look
- One-piece drilled rotors are a direct replacement for factory brake system and calipers
- Perfect replacement for vehicles that came with drilled & slotted factory rotors
- 100% machined finish, including rotor hats for better balance and finish
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz per inch
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- OEM-style center-split core castings increase strength, stability and heat transfer
- Directional vane cooling resists brake fade and aids faster thermal recovery
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- Cryo-treated rotors are available for certain vehicles which are heavier-duty & reduce warping
- Your StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
To say that your factory rotors ‘stop short' should be a good thing. But, all they really do is stop short of performance, style and longevity. In order to really shorten your stops and boost your style stop after stop, you have to take matters into your own hands and upgrade your factory system with StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors.
The difference between OEM rotors and StopTech drilled & slotted rotors is the cross-drilled design, directional vane cooling and advanced metallurgy. This triple dose of brake rotor performance delivers an aggressive bite that stays cool under pressure and resists fade stop after stop. Even under heavy, high-performance use, your StopTech rotors never fade. And, the behind-the-wheel style always stops the show!
StopTech's center-split core castings and precision mill balancing ensure maximum strength, stability and smooth operation. Couple that with directional vented cooling and you a get a drilled & slotted rotor with the most effective heat transfer available. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. And best yet, StopTech backs your Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
107 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kirk G (York, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Malibu — Mar 04, 2017 11:11 AM
These are the best rotors I've ever used. They are the cryo-treated version and are paired with, "Posi Quiet Extended Wear Brake Pads." My Malibu has ruined/warped other rotors (both factory and quality slotted). These are still performing well after 30,000 miles and there's no break pedal chatter nor noticeable fade. The stopping power is as good as factory. (2006 Chevy Malibu 2LT sedan, 3.5 V6)
Reviewed by Pedro O (Kissimmee, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Suzuki SX4 — Dec 31, 2016 8:24 AM
Have had them on a couple of days , the braking power feels good & they look nice on my daughters Suzuki SX4. Still need to get some milleage on them to see how good they come out (that's why I gave them a 4 star rating ).
Reviewed by Michael S (Jamaica, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Infiniti G35 — Nov 30, 2016 1:34 PM
I love these rotors but the only thing I wasn't pleased about is the ruse that accumulates after it rains. That's why I give it 4 stars.