- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up your braking power with Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors
- Solid disc face delivers better-than-factory performance
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz. per inch
- Dissipates heat more efficiently for stronger stopping, especially in repeat stop situations
- Double disc ground finish virtually eliminates run out and thickness variations
- High chromium and carbon content resists oxidation
- Increases friction couple to improve brake performance and stopping power
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break in
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- OEM-style symmetric split core castings increase strength and stability
- Proprietary molybdenum/chromium alloy resists cracking during heavy use
- Reduces pad squeal when using high-friction pad compounds
- Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
When it's time to replace your brake rotors, you have two choices. Choose factory replacements, like your mom would, which get you the same old performance—or lack of—as you had before. Or, you can step up the performance and motoring passion, like Steve McQueen would, with a set of Centric High Carbon Brake Rotors.
The secret behind Centric High Carbon Brake Rotors is the advanced metallurgy. The alchemists at Centric use a proprietary blend of molybdenum, chromium and carbon to create the ideal brake-rotor alloy. It improves performance and stopping power, reduces squeal, resists oxidation and dissipates heat. And, your Centric high carbon rotors always deliver—even during repeated, heavy use.
To increase strength, stability and smooth operation, Centric uses symmetric split core castings and precision mill balancing. They double disc grind the discs in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and thickness variation while improving rotor to pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. What's more, Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
105 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian D (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Land Rover LR4 — May 31, 2017 7:57 AM
I've been frustrated with the short life of rotors on my Land Rovers. I ordered these fro an LR4 and was impressed with the fit and finish of them. With PS CFC pads they have been great. Easy installation, no noise or squeak which I have had with Slotted UBC rotors on these trucks. The black coating will protect from rust and looks great inside the wheel. Excellent value. Excited to find a great supplier for better parts.
Reviewed by Peter S (WATERTOWN, MA) Reviewed for a 1999 Buick Park Avenue — May 26, 2017 1:31 PM
A high quality rotor that grips faster and smoother.Olus the rust prevention properties.
Reviewed by Dennis M (Glen Allen, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — May 24, 2017 2:22 PM
Centric high carbon rotors are the same rotors as Stop Tech with out slots for $36.00 less