- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up your braking power with Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors
- Solid disc face delivers better-than-factory performance
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz. per inch
- Dissipates heat more efficiently for stronger stopping, especially in repeat stop situations
- Double disc ground finish virtually eliminates run out and thickness variations
- High chromium and carbon content resists oxidation
- Increases friction couple to improve brake performance and stopping power
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break in
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- OEM-style symmetric split core castings increase strength and stability
- Proprietary molybdenum/chromium alloy resists cracking during heavy use
- Reduces pad squeal when using high-friction pad compounds
- Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
When it's time to replace your brake rotors, you have two choices. Choose factory replacements, like your mom would, which get you the same old performance—or lack of—as you had before. Or, you can step up the performance and motoring passion, like Steve McQueen would, with a set of Centric High Carbon Brake Rotors.
The secret behind Centric High Carbon Brake Rotors is the advanced metallurgy. The alchemists at Centric use a proprietary blend of molybdenum, chromium and carbon to create the ideal brake-rotor alloy. It improves performance and stopping power, reduces squeal, resists oxidation and dissipates heat. And, your Centric high carbon rotors always deliver—even during repeated, heavy use.
To increase strength, stability and smooth operation, Centric uses symmetric split core castings and precision mill balancing. They double disc grind the discs in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and thickness variation while improving rotor to pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. What's more, Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
193 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy M (EVANSVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 1991 Chevy Camaro — Oct 24, 2017 5:25 AM
I actually use these z06 rotors on a 91 Camaro road race car so these are extreme duty. The high carbon content seems to make them last much longer. I get a full season of racing out of a set which is pretty unheard of. The car is only 3030 with me in it so that helps but the metallurgy of these seems to be superior. Also they are blank with no cross drilling which I believe helps to keep the stress cracks at bay even with the extreme heat cycling we see racing.
Reviewed by Dennis H (Spruce Head, ME) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW 5-Series — Oct 01, 2017 6:49 AM
These rotors have a good initial appearance, with the centers and the edges nicely painted. The braking surface is uniformly honed. Now I have to wait 100,000 miles to see how they hold up.
Reviewed by Guy A (GASTONIA, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus IS 350 — Sep 12, 2017 5:26 AM
After some aggravation with rotors from Autozone I decided to uninstall them and do them the right way with a better product. These rotors offer a much better appearance. I went ahead and combined them with the premium ceramic pads to round out the job. Their still breaking in but are performing very well.
Reviewed by james d (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Sep 07, 2017 2:56 AM
they are indeed direct replacements. very easy install. happy with the discription and the parts