- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up your braking power with Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors
- Solid disc face delivers better-than-factory performance
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz. per inch
- Dissipates heat more efficiently for stronger stopping, especially in repeat stop situations
- Double disc ground finish virtually eliminates run out and thickness variations
- High chromium and carbon content resists oxidation
- Increases friction couple to improve brake performance and stopping power
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break in
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- OEM-style symmetric split core castings increase strength and stability
- Proprietary molybdenum/chromium alloy resists cracking during heavy use
- Reduces pad squeal when using high-friction pad compounds
- Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
When it's time to replace your brake rotors, you have two choices. Choose factory replacements, like your mom would, which get you the same old performance—or lack of—as you had before. Or, you can step up the performance and motoring passion, like Steve McQueen would, with a set of Centric High Carbon Brake Rotors.
The secret behind Centric High Carbon Brake Rotors is the advanced metallurgy. The alchemists at Centric use a proprietary blend of molybdenum, chromium and carbon to create the ideal brake-rotor alloy. It improves performance and stopping power, reduces squeal, resists oxidation and dissipates heat. And, your Centric high carbon rotors always deliver—even during repeated, heavy use.
To increase strength, stability and smooth operation, Centric uses symmetric split core castings and precision mill balancing. They double disc grind the discs in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and thickness variation while improving rotor to pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. What's more, Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Orin B (RIVERTON, UT) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 5-Series — Tuesday at 11:54 AM
The rotors arrived on time and packaged well! Easy to install and my brake pedal feels so good now!!
Reviewed by Theodore W (HOUSTON, TX) — Aug 01, 2017 5:14 PM
Except the fact the front rotors were never changed ever. The whole job worked well. Parts fit well. Still waiting for break in/ bed in. Stay tuned for later reports.
Reviewed by Michael B (Port Monmouth, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Audi A4 — Jul 28, 2017 6:09 AM
They look a bit nicer than the originals, shouldn't rust (none yet) and installed perfectly. Not much to say, they ride smooth.
Reviewed by Matthew T (Escondido, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 25, 2017 10:42 AM
Installed these rotors (125.44109) on my 2003 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner. The most difficult part of the install was getting the old rotors off. I matched them up with some Centric 105.0436 Posi-Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads. Braking is great (have had them on three months so far). One of my two rotors had a mark/scratch on them, but it was fairly minor and hasn't caused any problems.
Reviewed by Sara W (TUTTLE, OK) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Caprice — Jul 25, 2017 8:15 AM
I have a 96 Caprice Classic. Big boat of a car. These breaks and rotors feel great. Smoothest breaking I've ever done. Highly recommend.