- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get premium rotors at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- C-TEKs deliver the highest quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Double disc ground finish eliminates run out and disc thickness variation
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break-in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000-grade iron
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined
- Your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
If your pedal pressing is getting depressing because of all that squealing and grinding, it's time to replace those worn out rotors. Unfortunately, the high cost of rotor replacement can leave your wallet feeling worn out, too. So, put a stop to the price gouge and replace your brakes with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors.
Designed as a direct replacement for those floppy factory discs, Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors bolt right in place. And, just because you get these brake rotors on a budget—make no mistake—they are chock full of premium features.
Centric double disc grinds them in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and disc thickness variation while improving rotor and pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the OEM-type G3000-grade worked iron works great with factory pads. And best yet, Centric backs your C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
178 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luis B (New London, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Altima — Sep 08, 2017 6:45 PM
The install went super smooth, no issues. really recommend it as its a really good value for good quality parts!
Reviewed by David P (WOODSTOCK, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Camry — Sep 05, 2017 4:43 AM
They're economy brake rotors, I've always liked auto anythings experience and customer service so I chose to buy them here. Still cheaper than the competition, and they're good enough for grandma's car. I coated the edges with BBQ paint to keep rust at Bay for a few years. No issues installing or using them.
- centric brakes, rotors & pads
- roto-tech brake rotors
- true dual exhaust crossover yes or no
- anti rattle kit
- subaru brakes and rotors
- acura brake rotors
- acura floor mats with logo
- cold air intakes for ford f150
- ford flex brake rotors
- rav4 brakes
- roof luggage rack
- truck mirrors aftermarket
- vehicle performance chips