- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get premium rotors at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- C-TEKs deliver the highest quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Double disc ground finish eliminates run out and disc thickness variation
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break-in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000-grade iron
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined
- Your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
If your pedal pressing is getting depressing because of all that squealing and grinding, it's time to replace those worn out rotors. Unfortunately, the high cost of rotor replacement can leave your wallet feeling worn out, too. So, put a stop to the price gouge and replace your brakes with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors.
Designed as a direct replacement for those floppy factory discs, Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors bolt right in place. And, just because you get these brake rotors on a budget—make no mistake—they are chock full of premium features.
Centric double disc grinds them in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and disc thickness variation while improving rotor and pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the OEM-type G3000-grade worked iron works great with factory pads. And best yet, Centric backs your C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
90 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim L (MONROVIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — Mar 29, 2017 3:58 PM
Boughtthese to replace my 10 yr old OEM rotors. They were getting worn and noticed the stopping power isn't there anymore. These work well, no problems with installation by mechanic and does the job. I use my car for normal daily driving... no speeding, racing, tracking .... just getting around. It's been a week and still breaking them in, but so far so good. Will update of necessary.
Reviewed by Lucinda R (Georgetown, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe — Jan 12, 2017 5:25 AM
Being a single female needing rotors and brake pads I found the web site to be extremely helpful, just had to put in my vehicle information and only the items that fit my vehicle were provided. Great experience for me from looking up my items to purchasing and delivery. I will be purchasing further items in the future
Reviewed by Adriel N (Buena Park, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Infiniti G35 — Jan 02, 2017 9:20 PM
Overall very much satisfied with how fast it was shipped and delivered. The quality of the rotors are great with a good finish, no warping or other damage. The fitment was up to par and there was nothing to complain about. After it was installed, there was no squealing or other irregularities. Stops are of no problems. Thank you for the great service!
- centric brakes, rotors & pads
- roto-tech brake rotors
- true dual exhaust crossover yes or no
- anti rattle kit
- subaru brakes and rotors
- acura brake rotors
- acura floor mats with logo
- cold air intakes for ford f150
- ford flex brake rotors
- rav4 brakes
- roof luggage rack
- truck mirrors aftermarket
- vehicle performance chips