- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get premium rotors at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- C-TEKs deliver the highest quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Double disc ground finish eliminates run out and disc thickness variation
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break-in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000-grade iron
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined
- Your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
If your pedal pressing is getting depressing because of all that squealing and grinding, it's time to replace those worn out rotors. Unfortunately, the high cost of rotor replacement can leave your wallet feeling worn out, too. So, put a stop to the price gouge and replace your brakes with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors.
Designed as a direct replacement for those floppy factory discs, Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors bolt right in place. And, just because you get these brake rotors on a budget—make no mistake—they are chock full of premium features.
Centric double disc grinds them in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and disc thickness variation while improving rotor and pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the OEM-type G3000-grade worked iron works great with factory pads. And best yet, Centric backs your C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
104 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JIMIT G (CENTENNIAL, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW X3 — Jul 03, 2017 8:31 PM
I received the rotors well on time , best quality and reasonable price, value for money. Please keep up good work...Thanks
Reviewed by S R (Edmonds, WA) — Jun 25, 2017 10:45 AM
I put a pair of these on my wife's Toyota about a year ago and they have been perfect so I went ahead and put a pair on my Chevy van. So far they too are perfect. Great product at an amazing price.
Reviewed by Todd S (Pennsburg, PA) — Jun 25, 2017 4:55 AM
Shopped around for the best price and found it at Auto Anything. Bought Centric in the past and have always been good quality, no difference with these. Easy installation and great performance.
- centric brakes, rotors & pads
- roto-tech brake rotors
- true dual exhaust crossover yes or no
- anti rattle kit
- subaru brakes and rotors
- acura brake rotors
- acura floor mats with logo
- cold air intakes for ford f150
- ford flex brake rotors
- rav4 brakes
- roof luggage rack
- truck mirrors aftermarket
- vehicle performance chips