- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get premium rotors at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- C-TEKs deliver the highest quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Double disc ground finish eliminates run out and disc thickness variation
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break-in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000-grade iron
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined
- Your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
If your pedal pressing is getting depressing because of all that squealing and grinding, it's time to replace those worn out rotors. Unfortunately, the high cost of rotor replacement can leave your wallet feeling worn out, too. So, put a stop to the price gouge and replace your brakes with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors.
Designed as a direct replacement for those floppy factory discs, Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors bolt right in place. And, just because you get these brake rotors on a budget—make no mistake—they are chock full of premium features.
Centric double disc grinds them in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and disc thickness variation while improving rotor and pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the OEM-type G3000-grade worked iron works great with factory pads. And best yet, Centric backs your C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
88 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lucinda R (Georgetown, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe — Jan 12, 2017 5:25 AM
Being a single female needing rotors and brake pads I found the web site to be extremely helpful, just had to put in my vehicle information and only the items that fit my vehicle were provided. Great experience for me from looking up my items to purchasing and delivery. I will be purchasing further items in the future
Reviewed by Adriel N (Buena Park, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Infiniti G35 — Jan 02, 2017 9:20 PM
Overall very much satisfied with how fast it was shipped and delivered. The quality of the rotors are great with a good finish, no warping or other damage. The fitment was up to par and there was nothing to complain about. After it was installed, there was no squealing or other irregularities. Stops are of no problems. Thank you for the great service!
Reviewed by Chris H (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 22, 2016 7:54 AM
Installed these rotors on my 12 Tundra and 14 Tacoma. Great quality for a very good price. Will be installing a set of Centric rotors on my Lexus IS350 when it comes time.
Reviewed by Calvin Y (Elk Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Mercury Villager — Dec 15, 2016 8:58 AM
Before installing these rotors, my braking was scary with no braking power and wobbling. Now with these new rotors installed myself with no problems at all, I am able to stop smoothly and with confidence. Great brakes at a great price, thanks!
- centric brakes, rotors & pads
- roto-tech brake rotors
- true dual exhaust crossover yes or no
- anti rattle kit
- subaru brakes and rotors
- acura brake rotors
- acura floor mats with logo
- cold air intakes for ford f150
- ford flex brake rotors
- rav4 brakes
- roof luggage rack
- truck mirrors aftermarket
- vehicle performance chips