- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get premium rotors at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black coated aluminized steel
- C-TEKs deliver the highest quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Double disc ground finish eliminates run out and disc thickness variation
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break-in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000-grade iron
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined
- Your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
If your pedal pressing is getting depressing because of all that squealing and grinding, it's time to replace those worn out rotors. Unfortunately, the high cost of rotor replacement can leave your wallet feeling worn out, too. So, put a stop to the price gouge and replace your brakes with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors.
Designed as a direct replacement for those floppy factory discs, Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors bolt right in place. And, just because you get these brake rotors on a budget—make no mistake—they are chock full of premium features.
Centric double disc grinds them in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and disc thickness variation while improving rotor and pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the OEM-type G3000-grade worked iron works great with factory pads. And best yet, Centric backs your C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
182 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James L (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Solara — Feb 12, 2018 9:53 PM
Started having second thoughts after ordering but not anymore. Very nice finish,fit perfectly and no noise or vibration.
Reviewed by Milton S (Miramar, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda CR-V — Jan 11, 2018 5:17 PM
I took my car to the dealer for servicing and they inspected it and told me it needed rear disc pads and the rotor needed to be resurfaced at a total cost of $ 168.00. I called Autoanything and was quoted a price of under $ 160.00 for four new rotors and a set of disc pads for the rear. I ordered them they arrived within a few days I installed them myself and now my car stops better than when it was new. I would recommend that anyone who has brake problems to just buy new Centric rotors rotors.
Reviewed by John K (Clover, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Lincoln Mark LT — Dec 20, 2017 3:20 PM
I RECEIVED MY ROTORS .tHEY WERE VERY WOW. MY CAR TIRES LOOK VERY SHARP. ALL OF THE SHINE WHERE JUST GETTING YOUR ROTORS CUT CAN'T EVER BE THE SAME HI GLOSS FINISH.