- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your behind-the-wheel style with MGP Brake Caliper Covers
- Custom made for your specific vehicle’s brake calipers
- Clunky factory calipers are covered with brilliant custom billet aluminum
- Helps protect your wheels from grimy brake dust
- Crafted from aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hydraulically formed & TIG welded for maximum strength and a perfect fit
- Precision CNC engraving for clean, crisp lines that add a custom touch
- Patented fastening system keeps your covers super-secure
- Installation is easy – takes less than 10 minutes per wheel
- Finished with a durable powder coat for long-lasting style
- Choose from multiple colors and finishes
- Your MGP Brake Caliper Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
After much research, shopping and deliberation, you finally decide on the perfect wheels. All you can think about is how great the new rims and rubbers are going to look. But after you get ‘em installed, you spy the fly in the ointment – clunky factory brake calipers. But there's hope; instead of covering your head in embarrassment, cover your calipers with MGP Brake Caliper Covers.
Custom made to fit your vehicle's brake calipers, these show-stoppers make ugly factory calipers look like high-performance brake calipers. Made from hydraulically formed, aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and bolstered with TIG welds, they give your ride the custom caliper look, without the heart-stopping high price. Plus, they're powder coated with your choice of color and precision CNC-engraved for durable, precise and long-lasting style.
MGP developed a patented fastening system to keep your covers super-secure. And, since they're crafted for your specific brakes, installation is a breeze – less than 10 minutes per wheel. That way, you're out stopping the show in no time, instead of wrenching on your ride all weekend long. Even better, MGP backs your Brake Caliper Covers with a 3-year warranty.
MGP Brake Caliper Covers Customer Reviews
535 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Janis G (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Thursday at 9:56 AM
Ordering & delivery from AutoAnything was top notch, as usual. The front covers went on quite nicely, the rear caliper covers required a slight bending of both arms in order to get them to fit over the threated studs. I did contact MGP for tech. advice regarding the rear cover install, they were quite helpful. Now that the covers are on, Lookin' Good.
Reviewed by Mike G (NEWTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Scion xD — May 06, 2017 4:35 PM
Very pleased with caliper covers. They look good on stock 18" wheels. Installation went smoothly according to instructions but I did need to trim a small amount from the clip to prevent rubbing. This was covered in the troubleshooting guide so it was not a surprise.