- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit gives big brake performance without the big brake price
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Drilled holes help to reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slotted rotors sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plating resists corrosion
- Rotors and pads are custom matched for your specific vehicle
- Recommended for high-performance and spirited street driving
- Stopping power increases 20% over the factory set up
- Cross-drilled and slotted rotors keep temps low and brake pads clean
- Z26 Carbon Fiber infused brake pads are quiet, low dust and copper free
- Premium stainless steel shims provide 6 times more noise reduction
- High-heat powdered coated backing plate offers rust resistant performance, and consistent fade-free performance
- Keeps your wheels clean without sacrificing braking performance
- Power Stop’s famous “One Click Brake Kit” includes rotors, pads and all hardware
- Your Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
In the old days, street warriors were packing blades, chains and pipes under those cut-off denim vests. The modern day street warrior is packing their heat under the hood and behind the brake pedal. With the Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit, you're packing maximum braking performance and aggressive street style, all at a price that won't jump your wallet.
Power Stop removes all the guesswork with the Street Warrior Kit. They custom match their high-performance Z26 Carbon Fiber Brake Pads with their legendary Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, specifically for your vehicle. This means each component features an exact OEM fit for easy installation, and you're not taking braking advice from some chat room know-it-all.
Like any true warrior, the Street Warrior Kit is about performance and style. Power Stop delivers up to 20% more stopping power, better control, and of course, shop-stopping style. Premium stainless steel shims provide 6 times more noise reduction, and the high-heat powder coated backing plate offers rust resistant performance. Getting big brake performance and style from a bolt-on kit has never been this easy. What's more, Power Stop backs your Street Warrior Brake Kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit Customer Reviews
116 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John P (HICKSVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti G35 — Apr 05, 2017 3:12 AM
Ive just installed a whole set of the Z26 and so far the braking power is definitely better than my OEM and the heat dissipation is also better.
Reviewed by Jarad M (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Genesis — Mar 13, 2017 4:14 PM
I am an urban road warrior in the DFW area, and my daily commute puts me on the freeways with 6 million yokels who brake for no reason. Thankfully, these brakes work AMAZINGLY! I'm way more likely to die from a heart attack screaming at other cars than I am getting into an accident. I highly recommend these. The performance is way better than expected for the price paid!
Reviewed by Jeffrey J (Westfield, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Feb 23, 2017 4:51 PM
The kit arrived intact in 48 hours but one of the front pads metal spring popped off during installation.Auto Anything customer service handled the problem flawlessly by sending me a new Z26 front brake pad kit at no charge.The kit looks and performs great. Only 3 stars because of Manufacturer defect.It would have been lower if not for Ivan and his crew at AA correcting the problem as fast as they did.
Reviewed by Wayne A (Lincoln, NE) Reviewed for a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Feb 23, 2017 5:27 AM
When I got the brake kit installed, I completely fell in love with it. The people that works there are really helpful! One of the best places to get car parts, and they have fast shipping to! One of my friends told me that the brake kit I got made him jealous.