- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Break out of your stock braking shell with the Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kit
- Recommended for high-performance and spirited street driving
- Z26 Carbon ceramic pads are formulated with a blend of ceramic and carbon fiber for up to 20% faster stopping strength over the competition
- These pads fight off brake fade up to a full 1500 degrees
- Stainless steel shims make for a quieter ride by muffling noise
- Keeps your wheels clean without sacrificing braking performance
- Drilled and slotted rotors are built from premium blanks and G3000 grade castings
- Drilled to drop surface temps up to 180°F
- Smart slots vent gas and brush away dust to boost performance
- Silver zinc-plated for long-lasting rust protection
- Rebuilt calipers have been fully pressure-tested and come decked out with EPDM rubber seals and boots
- These calipers showcase an electrostatic powder-coated red finish for a dynamic style and have been lubricated with silicone to withstand extreme temperatures
- Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Stop on a dime whenever necessary by outfitting your ride with a Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kit that’s recommended for high-performance and spirited street driving.
These Z26 carbon ceramic pads are manufactured with a blend of ceramic and carbon fiber for up to 20% faster stropping strength. Drilled and slotted rotors are capable of dropping surface temps up to 180°F. You can also choose to add rebuilt calipers that come with EPDM rubber seals and boots that have been fully pressure-tested before arrival.
Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom N (House Springs, MO) — Oct 20, 2017 7:55 AM
have not put lots of miles on yet but up to this point they seam to stop a little faster with less effort on the petal,
Reviewed by Mark G (OKEECHOBEE, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Corvette — Sep 28, 2017 8:36 PM
They were easy to install and break in was easy also. I like they are drilled and slotted. Was great value for the money. I looked at some that were 3 times As much but I couldn't see that. These are also carbon fiber and Ceramic mixed. I would highly recommend.
Reviewed by kenneth s (WHITE HAVEN, PA) Reviewed for a 1999 Audi A6 — Sep 24, 2017 3:38 PM
I have aa A6 sedan notice why stronger grab on first squeeze..stops a lot shorter.....looks are awesome. I painted new calipers....cant wait to do back with z26 rotor kit