- Rebates: $30 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Break out of your stock braking shell with the Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kit
- Recommended for high-performance and spirited street driving
- Z26 Carbon ceramic pads are formulated with a blend of ceramic and carbon fiber for up to 20% faster stopping strength over the competition
- These pads fight off brake fade up to a full 1500 degrees
- Stainless steel shims make for a quieter ride by muffling noise
- Keeps your wheels clean without sacrificing braking performance
- Drilled and slotted rotors are built from premium blanks and G3000 grade castings
- Drilled to drop surface temps up to 180°F
- Smart slots vent gas and brush away dust to boost performance
- Silver zinc-plated for long-lasting rust protection
- Rebuilt calipers have been fully pressure-tested and come decked out with EPDM rubber seals and boots
- These calipers showcase an electrostatic powder-coated red finish for a dynamic style and have been lubricated with silicone to withstand extreme temperatures
- Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Stop on a dime whenever necessary by outfitting your ride with a Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kit that’s recommended for high-performance and spirited street driving.
These Z26 carbon ceramic pads are manufactured with a blend of ceramic and carbon fiber for up to 20% faster stropping strength. Drilled and slotted rotors are capable of dropping surface temps up to 180°F. You can also choose to add rebuilt calipers that come with EPDM rubber seals and boots that have been fully pressure-tested before arrival.
Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits Customer Reviews
118 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregg H (RIVERTON, UT) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Murano — Jul 06, 2017 3:49 AM
The pads and rotors arrived two das early as luck would have. That meant that third of July I was given the weekend project. Front and rear pads and rotors on my 2009 Nissan Murano. The pads came in their own box with all rubber included with some brake grease as well. Pads were a perfect fit after I figured out thos pesky clips that also were included with the pads. Pop the rotors once with a dead blow and they fell of the spindles with ease. Push the piston back in the calipers and assemble.
Reviewed by John P (HICKSVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti G35 — Apr 05, 2017 3:12 AM
Ive just installed a whole set of the Z26 and so far the braking power is definitely better than my OEM and the heat dissipation is also better.
Reviewed by Jarad M (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Genesis — Mar 13, 2017 4:14 PM
I am an urban road warrior in the DFW area, and my daily commute puts me on the freeways with 6 million yokels who brake for no reason. Thankfully, these brakes work AMAZINGLY! I'm way more likely to die from a heart attack screaming at other cars than I am getting into an accident. I highly recommend these. The performance is way better than expected for the price paid!