- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Break out of your stock braking shell with the Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kit
- Recommended for high-performance and spirited street driving
- Z26 Carbon ceramic pads are formulated with a blend of ceramic and carbon fiber for up to 20% faster stopping strength over the competition
- These pads fight off brake fade up to a full 1500 degrees
- Stainless steel shims make for a quieter ride by muffling noise
- Keeps your wheels clean without sacrificing braking performance
- Drilled and slotted rotors are built from premium blanks and G3000 grade castings
- Drilled to drop surface temps up to 180°F
- Smart slots vent gas and brush away dust to boost performance
- Silver zinc-plated for long-lasting rust protection
- Rebuilt calipers have been fully pressure-tested and come decked out with EPDM rubber seals and boots
- These calipers showcase an electrostatic powder-coated red finish for a dynamic style and have been lubricated with silicone to withstand extreme temperatures
- Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Stop on a dime whenever necessary by outfitting your ride with a Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kit that’s recommended for high-performance and spirited street driving.
These Z26 carbon ceramic pads are manufactured with a blend of ceramic and carbon fiber for up to 20% faster stropping strength. Drilled and slotted rotors are capable of dropping surface temps up to 180°F. You can also choose to add rebuilt calipers that come with EPDM rubber seals and boots that have been fully pressure-tested before arrival.
Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom N (House Springs, MO) — Oct 20, 2017 7:55 AM
have not put lots of miles on yet but up to this point they seam to stop a little faster with less effort on the petal,
Reviewed by Mark G (OKEECHOBEE, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Corvette — Sep 28, 2017 8:36 PM
They were easy to install and break in was easy also. I like they are drilled and slotted. Was great value for the money. I looked at some that were 3 times As much but I couldn't see that. These are also carbon fiber and Ceramic mixed. I would highly recommend.
Reviewed by kenneth s (WHITE HAVEN, PA) Reviewed for a 1999 Audi A6 — Sep 24, 2017 3:38 PM
I have aa A6 sedan notice why stronger grab on first squeeze..stops a lot shorter.....looks are awesome. I painted new calipers....cant wait to do back with z26 rotor kit
Reviewed by Nikolas M (SANTA FE, NM) Reviewed for a 2000 Acura TL — Sep 14, 2017 4:36 PM
This is a very easy replacement kit, all parts included. I did not give 5 stars because EXTREME is not what I think when I slam on the brakes. I am not sure that these grab that much better than the stock brakes with plane rotors I just replaced. However, upon repeated heavy use like down a mountain, these do not start smelling like the OEM brakes.