- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some lickety-split to your ride's brake system with T3 DBA 4000 Rotors
- Custom built to directly replace your stock rotors
- Carved with DBA's powerful tri-symmetrical slots for maximum braking strength, smoothness and quietness—a notch above track-approved DBA T2 rotors
- Forged from XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron for greater thermal capacity
- Equipped with Kangaroo Paw venting for faster cooling
- Built-in Thermal Stability Profiling™ delivers superior high-heat stopping power
- Thermo-graphic heat paint lets you quickly check your rotors' peak braking temperatures
- Painted hub fights off rust and corrosion for greater longevity and better curb appeal
- Sold individually
- Your DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors are backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
Whether you're zigzagging through your morning commute or carving out tight curves during a weekend trip to the track, your ride needs a set of brakes that matches your aggressive driving style. For a beefy boost in braking strength, bolt on a set of DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors.
Expertly engineered to make your brake pedal as responsive as your gas pedal, DBA 4000 T3 Rotors are built with the exclusive tri-symmetrical slot design. This ingenious pattern of curved grooves delivers maximum vibration reduction for even quieter, smoother and stronger stops over track-tested DBA T2 rotors.
Since sportier driving leads to high heat, your DBA T3 Rotors are built to stay cool under intense pressure. First, they're constructed from XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron for greater thermal capacity and high-heat stopping power. On top of that, they boast DBA's unique Kangaroo Paw venting system to speed up the cool down time. Lastly, they're marked with thermo-graphic heat paint so you can check their peak temps and stay on top of servicing. And, DBA backs your rotors with a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty.
DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kier E (CUPERTINO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Audi Q7 — Dec 09, 2017 2:40 PM
So far, so good. These rotors appear to be very well made and so far have provided great stopping power when paired with new Hawk Ceramic pads and fresh brake fluid. Installation of the rotor is easy once the caliper is removed. They look great through my 5 spoke rims as well. So far, they stop much better than OEM setup. I am hopeful that with the Ceramic pads there will be a lot less brake dust and better longevity on this heavy SUV. Time will tell! I am very happy with them so far!
Reviewed by John T (Arlington, TX) — Oct 13, 2017 8:43 AM
I put these on my 80 series with Toyota pads and noticed a huge difference! I went with bigger tires so stopping power is very important.
Reviewed by Alex S (WENTZVILLE, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Taurus — Jul 05, 2017 6:24 AM
These rotors seem great (only in my first 100 miles). I have complete confidence that they will hold up well and continue to operate nicely.
Reviewed by Philip S (WOODSTOCK, MD) Reviewed for a 1993 Nissan 300ZX — Aug 08, 2016 10:05 PM
So far so good, had car up to 110mph tonight, hit the brakes pretty hard,they grabbed well held the car in a straight line....I feel they should hold up very well