- Save 20% Use Promo Code 406820
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some lickety-split to your ride's brake system with T3 DBA 4000 Rotors
- Custom built to directly replace your stock rotors
- Carved with DBA's powerful tri-symmetrical slots for maximum braking strength, smoothness and quietness—a notch above track-approved DBA T2 rotors
- Forged from XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron for greater thermal capacity
- Equipped with Kangaroo Paw venting for faster cooling
- Built-in Thermal Stability Profiling™ delivers superior high-heat stopping power
- Thermo-graphic heat paint lets you quickly check your rotors' peak braking temperatures
- Painted hub fights off rust and corrosion for greater longevity and better curb appeal
- Sold individually
- Your DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors are backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
Whether you're zigzagging through your morning commute or carving out tight curves during a weekend trip to the track, your ride needs a set of brakes that matches your aggressive driving style. For a beefy boost in braking strength, bolt on a set of DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors.
Expertly engineered to make your brake pedal as responsive as your gas pedal, DBA 4000 T3 Rotors are built with the exclusive tri-symmetrical slot design. This ingenious pattern of curved grooves delivers maximum vibration reduction for even quieter, smoother and stronger stops over track-tested DBA T2 rotors.
Since sportier driving leads to high heat, your DBA T3 Rotors are built to stay cool under intense pressure. First, they're constructed from XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron for greater thermal capacity and high-heat stopping power. On top of that, they boast DBA's unique Kangaroo Paw venting system to speed up the cool down time. Lastly, they're marked with thermo-graphic heat paint so you can check their peak temps and stay on top of servicing. And, DBA backs your rotors with a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty.
DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex S (WENTZVILLE, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Taurus — Jul 05, 2017 6:24 AM
These rotors seem great (only in my first 100 miles). I have complete confidence that they will hold up well and continue to operate nicely.
Reviewed by Philip S (WOODSTOCK, MD) Reviewed for a 1993 Nissan 300ZX — Aug 08, 2016 10:05 PM
So far so good, had car up to 110mph tonight, hit the brakes pretty hard,they grabbed well held the car in a straight line....I feel they should hold up very well