- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inject some street-legal braking steroids into your brake pedal with DBA T2 Slotted Rotors
- Custom designed to directly replace your stock rotors with no modifications needed
- Built with DBA's smart T2 bi-symmetrical curved slots that cut vibration for quieter, stronger and smoother braking
- The curved slots help reduce uneven pad wear and protect against glazing
- Equipped with DBA's Kangaroo Paw ventilation design for cooler braking and greater protection against warping
- Non-directional slotting lets you use your DBA T2 Brake Rotors on either the left or right side of your ride
- Coated with an anti-corrosive paint on non-friction areas
- Sold individually
- Your DBA T2 Slotted Series Rotors are backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
It's not just racecars that need aggressive, responsive brake systems. Parking lots, city streets and highways can be just as hairy as the track, and your ride's squishy, squeaky stock brakes may not have the backbone to stop you in time. For track-grade braking that's tuned for the street, slip into a set of DBA T2 Slotted Rotors.
Unlike milquetoast factory discs, DBA T2 Rotors sport ingenious bi-symmetrical curved slots across their surface. These smart slots reduce vibration, making your brakes quieter, firmer and smoother. Plus, the slots ensure your pads wear evenly and help minimize glazing.
Along with the cutting-edge slot design, your DBA T2 Brake Rotors are equipped with the time-tested Kangaroo Paw venting system. This marsupial-inspired pattern of channels between the rotors draws in huge gusts of air to keep your discs cooler and fight off warping. And, everywhere that your pads don't touch is coated with a protective paint to block against unsightly rust. To top it off, they're backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty.
DBA T2 Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nicholas C (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 1987 Toyota Land Cruiser — Jan 15, 2018 8:03 AM
They work with your calipers to stop your vehicle. I am still alive so, they have worked well so far.
Reviewed by Paul M (Vista, CA) Reviewed for a 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser — Sep 13, 2017 8:10 AM
The DBA survival series are awesome rotors and Auto Anything had the best price and fastest shipping
Reviewed by Carlo R (MUSCLE SHOALS, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Jun 30, 2017 3:38 PM
Great looking rotor. Removed the vibrations I'm having went braking >50mile/hr.
Reviewed by Thuan L (Anaheim, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Mustang — Aug 29, 2016 12:28 PM
I really like these. Very high quality. My car stops much better. I paired these with posi ceramics. Low dust zero noise. I drive a muscle car and needs much more stopping power. You will be able to tell a huge difference. My brakes were NOT old either. I changed them way too early but it's all good. Oh yeah, they do look amazing! Wonder how drilled version would be like. I love my new setup. My only complaine is there's stickers of "made in china" all over the box. What happened?