- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your oversized rig with the Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit
- Specially designed for high-performance even when hauling, towing or on hilly terrain
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Expertly engineered for extra brake torque on trucks and SUVs
- Ceramic pads are constructed from a thermally stable carbon fiber-infused ceramic compound
- These pads provide 20% stronger coefficient of friction compared to stock
- Deliver up to 17% more stopping power and long pad life handles severe duty and commercial use
- Drilled and slotted rotors are built out of G3000 grade castings
- Cross-drilled to reduce surface temps up to 180°F and integrated slots allow dust and gases to vent for improved bite and consistency
- Silver zinc-plated to resist rust and corrosion
- Rebuilt calipers have been fully pressure-tested to ensure leak-free braking and have been treated with high-temp silicone lubrication
- Optional calipers sport a dynamic red electrostatic finish
- Precision-machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Heavy loads, towing and hilly terrain can make even the most powerful brake system break out in a cold sweat. Fortunately, you can put some of that power back in your pedal with a Power Stop Z36 Truck and Tow Brake Kit that’s specially designed for high-performance and engineered to provide extra brake torque on trucks and SUVs.
These top-of-the-line kits include ceramic pads provide 20% stronger coefficient of friction compared to your stock pads and up to 17% more stopping power to ensure they can stand up to severe duty and commercial use. Drilled and slotted rotors are built from G3000 grade castings to reduce surface temps up to 180°F, while delivering improved bite and consistency. You can also add rebuilt calipers that have been fully pressure-tested for leak-free braking.
Precision-matched for an exact OEM fit, Power Stop Z36 Truck & Toe Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and a 60-day hassle-free warranty.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kits Customer Reviews
641 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by barber s (Avon, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Nov 15, 2017 6:03 AM
Installed these on my 2010 Tundra and I am very happy. No Issues, fast delivery and much better than stock. I would highly recommend these for anyone looking for an upgrade
Reviewed by Emil M (ROWLETT, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 10, 2017 2:19 PM
I bought this to replace my 13 year Old Truck. Breaking significantly improved. came with all the Necessary clips. It was easy to Install
Reviewed by Brian P (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Nov 09, 2017 7:18 AM
Had the 2004 F150 since it was new. Don't ever remember being able to stop this well. Start braking at a distance I used to with the old brakes and end up having to back off cause I'm stopping too soon. I've tried other rotors and pads only to end up disappointed. I got calipers as well and everything went together without issue.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- restore garage storage system
- power slot cryo rotors reviews
- aries floor liners
- acura brakes
- mercedes benz brake pads
- toyota car floor mats
- 2008 nissan rogue brake pads
- floor mats for chrysler 300
- audi s5 brakes
- bed liner accessories
- all weather car cover
- front guards for trucks