- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your oversized rig with the Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit
- Specially designed for high-performance even when hauling, towing or on hilly terrain
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Expertly engineered for extra brake torque on trucks and SUVs
- Ceramic pads are constructed from a thermally stable carbon fiber-infused ceramic compound
- These pads provide 20% stronger coefficient of friction compared to stock
- Deliver up to 17% more stopping power and long pad life handles severe duty and commercial use
- Drilled and slotted rotors are built out of G3000 grade castings
- Cross-drilled to reduce surface temps up to 180°F and integrated slots allow dust and gases to vent for improved bite and consistency
- Silver zinc-plated to resist rust and corrosion
- Rebuilt calipers have been fully pressure-tested to ensure leak-free braking and have been treated with high-temp silicone lubrication
- Optional calipers sport a dynamic red electrostatic finish
- Precision-machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Heavy loads, towing and hilly terrain can make even the most powerful brake system break out in a cold sweat. Fortunately, you can put some of that power back in your pedal with a Power Stop Z36 Truck and Tow Brake Kit that’s specially designed for high-performance and engineered to provide extra brake torque on trucks and SUVs.
These top-of-the-line kits include ceramic pads provide 20% stronger coefficient of friction compared to your stock pads and up to 17% more stopping power to ensure they can stand up to severe duty and commercial use. Drilled and slotted rotors are built from G3000 grade castings to reduce surface temps up to 180°F, while delivering improved bite and consistency. You can also add rebuilt calipers that have been fully pressure-tested for leak-free braking.
Precision-matched for an exact OEM fit, Power Stop Z36 Truck & Toe Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and a 60-day hassle-free warranty.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kits Customer Reviews
676 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JOSH L (YUKON, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Feb 13, 2018 8:33 PM
Installed on my 2012 Ford Raptor, much better than stock. I also have these brakes on my 2014 Audi Q7 S line. Super quiet smooth stops with virtually no dust.
Reviewed by Kenneth T (PORTER, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 10, 2018 5:07 AM
I bought these to reduce brake dust and increase stopping power. So far so good, after 1 week of driving no brake dust and it stops twice as good as the stock brakes.
Reviewed by Roel G (DINUBA, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Feb 08, 2018 6:44 PM
Price point for brakes was awesome. Handling on truck fells better with better stopping time. Plus they look awesome
Reviewed by Dave B (Chino, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 07, 2018 8:40 PM
I have owned my 04 Tacoma since new and now. I have 330,000 Miles! This is my second set of the Z36 brakes. Far superior than stock Toyota brakes.
Reviewed by joshua c (CLARENCE, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Excursion — Jan 14, 2018 11:05 AM
i have put these on two ford excursions now and the braking performance is way better than stock, i will use these for all future brake jobs, quality is great and at a good price for the increase in performance