- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-performance rotor & pad set designed for hauling, towing and hilly terrain
- Custom-matched components engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Specially engineered for extra brake torque on trucks and SUV's
- Long pad life designed to handle severe duty and commercial applications
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model truck or SUV
- Delivers the big brake performance feel without the big brake price
- Kit includes: high-performance Z36 carbon fiber-infused ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads feature a carbon fiber-infused ceramic formula engineered for more brake torque
- Deliver up to 17% more stopping power
- Chamfered & slotted for exact OEM fit
- Extra-long pad life for severe duty and commercial use
- Thermally stable compound resists fade caused by heat
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from G3000 grade castings & premium blanks
- Drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Brake Kit is backed by a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty
Hills, heavy loads and towing can make even the best factory brake system weak in the knees. Put some power back in your pedal with the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Designed specifically for towing, commercial vehicles and hilly terrain, Power Stop delivers the confidence and power you need to halt the heavy loads.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their powerful Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your rig. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you hit the open road with trailer in tow, drive a heavy fleet or commercial vehicle or just want to take command of the hilly terrain, the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit delivers the stopping power and control that's crucial to safe driving under load. Designed to deliver the big brake performance feel without the big brake price, Power Stop is the easiest way to get to bolt-on performance braking. And best yet, Power Stop backs your Truck & Tow Brake Kit with a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit Customer Reviews
546 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward M (FAIRPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Apr 18, 2017 8:32 AM
I ended up with issues during an attempted self-install. Took everything to my mechanic. He was impressed by the quality of the brakes. I've only put about 100 miles on the truck since the install but.... the brakes are quiet, responsive and quite effective. Just remember to follow the manufacturers break-in instructions.
Reviewed by Bruce S (Brookhaven, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Apr 12, 2017 10:27 PM
I had no idea how bad my breaks were until we replaced them with the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Also, I have never experienced brakes that leave you completely reassuring & confident of our safety while driving. They provide a sure & smooth response, effortlessly, every time. Well worth the purchase, & I greatly appreciate Auto Anything for their online assistance. They will be my first choice in future purchases needed for my vehicles. I highly recommend these brakes for all vehicles.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- restore garage storage system
- power slot cryo rotors reviews
- aries floor liners
- acura brakes
- mercedes benz brake pads
- toyota car floor mats
- 2008 nissan rogue brake pads
- floor mats for chrysler 300
- audi s5 brakes
- bed liner accessories
- all weather car cover
- front guards for trucks