- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-performance rotor & pad set designed for hauling, towing and hilly terrain
- Custom-matched components engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Specially engineered for extra brake torque on trucks and SUV's
- Long pad life designed to handle severe duty and commercial applications
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model truck or SUV
- Delivers the big brake performance feel without the big brake price
- Kit includes: high-performance Z36 carbon fiber-infused ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads feature a carbon fiber-infused ceramic formula engineered for more brake torque
- Deliver up to 17% more stopping power
- Chamfered & slotted for exact OEM fit
- Extra-long pad life for severe duty and commercial use
- Thermally stable compound resists fade caused by heat
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from G3000 grade castings & premium blanks
- Drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Brake Kit is backed by a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty
Hills, heavy loads and towing can make even the best factory brake system weak in the knees. Put some power back in your pedal with the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Designed specifically for towing, commercial vehicles and hilly terrain, Power Stop delivers the confidence and power you need to halt the heavy loads.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their powerful Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your rig. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you hit the open road with trailer in tow, drive a heavy fleet or commercial vehicle or just want to take command of the hilly terrain, the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit delivers the stopping power and control that's crucial to safe driving under load. Designed to deliver the big brake performance feel without the big brake price, Power Stop is the easiest way to get to bolt-on performance braking. And best yet, Power Stop backs your Truck & Tow Brake Kit with a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit Customer Reviews
538 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve E (Salem, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Mar 20, 2017 11:12 AM
These brakes perform as stated. Helped me stop better when towing a medium load out the aid of trailer brakes. Install was fairly simple.
Reviewed by Ryan S (Yucca Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 15, 2017 8:31 PM
So far I am pleased with the product but time will tell. The brakes have a 2 year/24,000 mile warranty and we'll see how that works. I live in the high desert and am constantly up and down mountain grades. I work construction so I have a considerable amount of tools loaded in my truck at any given time. I've been burning through regular rotors and pads and I hope these pads and rotors solve my brake issues.
Reviewed by Ronald J (Hendersonville, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Mar 15, 2017 6:42 PM
I have a 2000 Toyota Tundra which in my opinion had marginal brake performance. I purchased the Power Truck & Tow Kit hoping for some improvement. I installed the kit in 3 1/2 hours which included cleaning all of the mating parts (I also adjusted the front/rear brake proportional valve allowing more rear axle braking). I followed the brake in procedure very carefully which I feel is very important. WOW!! What an improvement. I now have 50 hours on them with excellent brakes.
Reviewed by william s (San Tan Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Mar 09, 2017 7:03 PM
Installed the front and rear kit on my 2007 F-150. I recently bought a 24' travel trailer and knew I was going to need a upgrade as my stock rotors and pads were about at the end of their life. Didn't take to long to install these and boy was I impressed by the difference in performance. I would highly recommend these to anyone!
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- restore garage storage system
- power slot cryo rotors reviews
- aries floor liners
- acura brakes
- mercedes benz brake pads
- toyota car floor mats
- 2008 nissan rogue brake pads
- floor mats for chrysler 300
- audi s5 brakes
- bed liner accessories
- all weather car cover
- front guards for trucks