- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Ceramic pads deliver up to 20% more stopping power when compared to the competition
- Enjoy faster stops with no brake noise and low dust
- Drilled and slotted rotors are made using G3000-grade casting from trusted foundries and feature beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- These rotors are silver zinc-plated to resist corrosion
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Power Stop rebuilt calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance
- Each caliper sports an electrostatic red powder-coating for striking style and corrosion-resistance
- Optional calipers come armed to the teeth – with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Precision-machined for an exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day warranty
Take your stopping power to new heights with a Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits. Featuring custom-matched components that work together to ensure optimal performance, these kits include everything you need to experience faster stops with no brake noise and low dust.
Ceramic pads for example deliver 20% more stopping power when compared to stock components and the drilled and slotted rotors have been constructed with G3000-grade casting and utilize beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F.
You also have the option to add calipers that showcase an electrostatic red powder-coating for a sharp style and corrosion resistance. These calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure the quality performance you’ve come to expect from Power Stop. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is supported by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects, as well as a 60-day hassle-free warranty.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Customer Reviews
3008 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven H (CARMEL VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Envoy — Feb 14, 2018 8:58 PM
I was impressed with the breaks on this truck when I bought it new nearly 15 years ago. They have not worked as good until now. They are even better, since the truck slows with the slightest pressure.
Reviewed by BRIAN S (CENTRALIA, WA) — Feb 13, 2018 12:01 PM
I purchased a power stop rotor and pad kit for both front and rear on my 2010 SRT8 Grand Cherokee. Completely eliminated the brake noise and brake dust is also much less of a problem. Very happy with both.
Reviewed by Michael C (ROUND LAKE BEACH, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Feb 12, 2018 8:08 PM
Only had them on for a week or so. Followed the break in process and so far the only time they squeak is when it's really cold out(which is expected). Other than that, installation was simple and they look much nicer than stock. Only time will tell if they hold up.
Reviewed by Linda L (Dauphin, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Pontiac Firebird — Feb 12, 2018 4:25 AM
This is the second set of Power Stop front rotors for my 2001 Trans Am. The first set had approximately 115k miles on them with no noticeable change when braking. I decided to change them as part of needing new brakes because of the deal that was offered and the mileage on them. Before Power Stop, solid rotors would start to warp due to heat in about 25k miles and need milled; by 50k miles they needed replaced. Power Stop solved the issue. I would recommend them to anyone having similar issues.