- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model vehicle
- Kit includes high-performance Z23 Evolution ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Delivers up to 20% more stopping power over stock
- Enjoy faster stops with no brake noise and low dust
- Z23 Evolution brake pads feature a high-impact ceramic formula and are thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Pads are chamfered & slotted and include dual-layer rubberized shims for noise-free braking
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Beveled drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Losers stop—winners Power Stop! The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit equips your speed demon with the performance of a big brake kit, at a price that won't break the bank. Pre-matched components engineered for your specific ride deliver maximum braking performance and an aggressive street style.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their high-performance Z23 Evolution Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your ride. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you're in it for performance or style, the Power Stop Brake Kit delivers up to 20% more stopping power, enhanced control and a killer look behind your wheels. There's simply no easier way to get big brake performance from a bolt-on kit. And best yet, Power Stop backs your high-performance brake kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
2750 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by fernando c (Schenectady, NY) — Thursday at 10:55 AM
I have a 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8.When breaking at high speeds the car shake all over the place.Didnt feel safe doing what I like best,Speed.I ask the dealership and they told me I have to change the whole system.I could keep the Brembo Calipers but that I needed to change Rotors and Break pads for 1500 dollars.I was sweating bullets when I heard that.I installed the Power stop and I'm super satisfied,Great Performance
Reviewed by Richard G (SPRING VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix — Tuesday at 10:00 AM
Since I knew it was time for brake service on my car I had my son order a whole brake kit for me. He had bought a set for his car last year and was very happy with it. I had my mechanic put it on and it stops beautifully.