- Rebates: $30 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Ceramic pads deliver up to 20% more stopping power when compared to the competition
- Enjoy faster stops with no brake noise and low dust
- Drilled and slotted rotors are made using G3000-grade casting from trusted foundries and feature beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- These rotors are silver zinc-plated to resist corrosion
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Power Stop rebuilt calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance
- Each caliper sports an electrostatic red powder-coating for striking style and corrosion-resistance
- Optional calipers come armed to the teeth – with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Precision-machined for an exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 60-day warranty
Take your stopping power to new heights with a Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits. Featuring custom-matched components that work together to ensure optimal performance, these kits include everything you need to experience faster stops with no brake noise and low dust.
Ceramic pads for example deliver 20% more stopping power when compared to stock components and the drilled and slotted rotors have been constructed with G3000-grade casting and utilize beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F.
You also have the option to add calipers that showcase an electrostatic red powder-coating for a sharp style and corrosion resistance. These calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure the quality performance you’ve come to expect from Power Stop. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 60-day warranty.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Customer Reviews
2848 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Arthur C (Manchester, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Routan — Monday at 8:04 PM
I've used power stop products previously which is why I purchased this one. However, I don't know who puts together the product in the boxes they ship but I received two boxes each one was marked front or rear. I just did the front recently because that was my immediate need. The problem arose when I opened the hardware kit (rail clips) only to find that they were the wrong clips for the front brakes. I had to reuse the old ones because I had the vehicle all apart.
Reviewed by Paul P (SMITHTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2001 Lexus LS 430 — Friday at 8:39 PM
After using regular replacement rotors that warp in 6 months, I picked these up. Real U S Steel, not the cheap Chinese crap! They are smooth in every way..... Worth the extra couple bucks.... Definitely recommend them
Reviewed by Lester E (PATTERSON, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Accord — Friday at 5:03 AM
(well so far)... This is a great kit UPGRADE for your Honda! Very happy with the quality and also the support from Auto Anything's chat system! They were very helpful and answered all my questions-the parts did fits my car without any problems! Thank you.
Reviewed by Zach D (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Legacy — Thursday at 9:42 PM
These brakes were relatively easy to install... No more difficult than any other rotors and pads. The kit comes with all the brackets and nozzles you may need or need to replace. That was very nice. They stop hard and very well. I don't know how they would compare to brand new stock brakes and rotors but I'd guess they would perform a little better but not too much.
Reviewed by Tom W (Poplar grove, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Buick Regal — Sep 13, 2017 10:27 AM
I have been using a local discount parts house for my past brake jobs and although the parts were cheap, the stopping power was never close to OEM. This brake kit gives me stopping power better than OEM and fits my driving style great.