- Rebates: $30 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Ceramic pads deliver up to 20% more stopping power when compared to the competition
- Enjoy faster stops with no brake noise and low dust
- Drilled and slotted rotors are made using G3000-grade casting from trusted foundries and feature beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- These rotors are silver zinc-plated to resist corrosion
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Power Stop rebuilt calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance
- Each caliper sports an electrostatic red powder-coating for striking style and corrosion-resistance
- Calipers come armed to the teeth – with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Precision-machined for an exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Take your stopping power to new heights with a Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits. Featuring custom-matched components that work together to ensure optimal performance, these kits include everything you need to experience faster stops with no brake noise and low dust.
Ceramic pads for example deliver 20% more stopping power when compared to stock components and the drilled and slotted rotors have been constructed with G3000-grade casting and utilize beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F.
You also have the option to add calipers that showcase an electrostatic red powder-coating for a sharp style and corrosion resistance. These calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure the quality performance you’ve come to expect from Power Stop. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Customer Reviews
2808 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gwenneth T (TROY, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Lincoln MKX — Wednesday at 4:53 AM
The brakes are super, stop on a dime and positive stopping distance is shorter than stock brakes.
Reviewed by DeWitt M (Beckley, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Aug 14, 2017 6:23 AM
I haven't really driven many miles with these brakes on but what I have felt so far is great braking power and very smooth. The original brakes had gotten to where I felt like I wasn't getting the braking power that I needed even without pulling a load. These feel great.
Reviewed by Robert L (Ballston Spa, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda CR-V — Aug 14, 2017 5:56 AM
High quality rotors and pads, the thickness of the rotors did fit well, however adjusting the brake caliber was difficult on rear brakes on a 2004 Honda CRV.