- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model vehicle
- Kit includes high-performance Z23 Evolution ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Delivers up to 20% more stopping power over stock
- Enjoy faster stops with no brake noise and low dust
- Z23 Evolution brake pads feature a high-impact ceramic formula and are thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Pads are chamfered & slotted and include dual-layer rubberized shims for noise-free braking
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Beveled drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Losers stop—winners Power Stop! The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit equips your speed demon with the performance of a big brake kit, at a price that won't break the bank. Pre-matched components engineered for your specific ride deliver maximum braking performance and an aggressive street style.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their high-performance Z23 Evolution Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your ride. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you're in it for performance or style, the Power Stop Brake Kit delivers up to 20% more stopping power, enhanced control and a killer look behind your wheels. There's simply no easier way to get big brake performance from a bolt-on kit. And best yet, Power Stop backs your high-performance brake kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
2687 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Xavier B (WORCESTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 Pontiac G6 — Saturday at 9:07 PM
This break and rotor kit gives me the stopping power I need to do the defensive and offensive driving I'm accustomed to doing in and out of traffic haven't let me down great for unexpected stops and quick slow downs they don't over heat at all very little to no noise
Reviewed by Samuel W (Bridgewater, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Corvette — Saturday at 5:05 AM
Great improvement over my stock brakes. Quiet with firm braking. Slotted and drilled rotors work better and look better than stock.
Reviewed by david b (FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Nissan Maxima — Thursday at 9:06 PM
Original Nissan front pads disintegrate in 6 months. These last almost 1 1/2 years. This is the third set I've purchased.