- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
306 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne S (Booneville, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan — Wednesday at 5:50 AM
These Centric Premium rotors matched with Centric brakes are much better than the original equipment that came on our 2015 Grand Caravan.
Reviewed by JERRY D (Opelika, AL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Mar 10, 2017 7:25 AM
I bought these for my 2009 Silverado 1500 because I purchased a set from advance auto and they started squeaking about a month after use. So far I haven't had any issues with these. The black coating is very nice on the non-contact surfaces to curve rust. In my opinion, these are far superior quality to the cheap rotors sold at local auto parts stores.