- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
311 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert P (Fort Walton Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Altima — Apr 16, 2017 7:40 AM
I love my new centric premium rotors. They look great on my car. Breaking has never been better. Smooth even braking and I love the painted rotor heads. Anti-rust is a big deal for me. The best there has ever been.
Reviewed by Deborah B (East Brunswick, NJ) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota Camry — Mar 28, 2017 10:07 AM
Exactly as described and working well so far, with big improvement in stopping power. No issues with installation & would purchase again without hesitation.
Reviewed by Wayne S (Booneville, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan — Mar 22, 2017 5:50 AM
These Centric Premium rotors matched with Centric brakes are much better than the original equipment that came on our 2015 Grand Caravan.