- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
356 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Quat N (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda 6 — Oct 13, 2017 10:32 PM
Good rotors, easy install, found them cheaper on another site, autoanything priced match, good service, fast shipping, i'll be back for sure!
Reviewed by Eric E (ROSEVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Oct 05, 2017 6:21 PM
These are as good if not better than factory honda rotors and they are alot cheaper.
Reviewed by Kathy N (Weymouth, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 05, 2017 3:07 AM
Put these on last week end.easy job as I used a wheel puller to get old ones off. These went on like OEM's and have had no issue. Shipping was free and fast
Reviewed by Michael C (Schaumburg, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Highlander — Oct 03, 2017 7:01 PM
I only replaced the front rotors. Rotors were a quick swap, and seemed to be fine. Need to replace rears now, and bleed the lines, than I can give an accurate rating. I did not use OE rotors or pads, so any improvement could be due to the, the pad, or both.