- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
654 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John L (Windsor, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Feb 02, 2018 8:35 PM
I usually use Centric brand brake parts when doing a brake job. My local brake shop uses Centric and they are well known and respected around here. I priced a set thru them and were $50.00 a rotor MORE than Auto Anything! I told them about this and they were a little in shock! The rotors are great, fit well with no installation problems at all. Thank you!
Reviewed by Jarrod W (HARRIMAN, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jan 27, 2018 2:08 PM
Excellent fit and they seem to be as good or better than the last ones from the big box store. The same rotors used by many local law enforcement departments.
Reviewed by DENNIS R (Mount Pleasant, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Fusion — Jan 17, 2018 8:01 AM
Quality rotor at a very reasonable price. Excellent face surface with all edges radius turned. Fit as OEM Stopping power excellent - smooth brake pedal no pulsating - well balanced no steering wheel shimmy.
Reviewed by Timothy C (PALM BAY, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 12, 2017 2:47 AM
The quality and performance of these Centric Premium rotors is outstanding and when they are matched with Centric Premium Ceramic brake pads, the performance skyrockets