- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ceramic Brake Pads are Posi Quiet’s longest wearing and cleanest pads
- Scorched to stabilize friction levels and accelerate break-in process
- Manufactured with positive molding process for stable friction performance and even wear
- Precision-cut or shaved back plates ensure a custom fit
- Mechanically attached shims virtually eliminate noise
- Choose the right Posi Quiet Pads: Brake Pad Comparison Chart (PDF)
Banish worn and squealing brake pads to the doldrums by installing a set of ceramic brake pads from Posi Quiet. Posi Quiet's longest wearing option, these brake pads deliver the quiet and forceful stopping power you're after. And, these ceramic pads are scorched to stabilize friction levels and accelerate the break-in process.
Posi Quiet Ceramic Pads are manufactured with a positive molding process so they wear evenly and last a long time. Their back plates are precision-cut or shaved so they fit perfectly in your brake caliper. And, they're engineered to produce the least dust.
What's more, you won't hear annoying squeaks and chattering with Posi Quiet Brake Pads. They're equipped with custom-made shims that are mechanically attached to virtually eliminate brake noise.
Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
702 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rodrigo G (WILMINGTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Corvette — Monday at 9:07 PM
Fast shipping, got them the next day after ordering. Easy to install great fit for my C5corvette.
Reviewed by Thomas P (MORRISON, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Audi A4 — Aug 14, 2017 8:41 PM
Totally stopped the horrible noise from the brakes on my A4. Seem to stop as well. Very happy. Fit perfectly.
Reviewed by Muhammad M (WOODBRIDGE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Altima — Aug 14, 2017 3:34 PM
I wanted quality brakes for a fraction of our costs. These are great for the price.