- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your DecelaRotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
Baer Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
296 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel L L (BREEZY POINT, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Aug 03, 2017 9:26 PM
They look and work great and really dress up my Durango. I'm just waiting for the rear rotors to finish everything up.
Reviewed by Joseph V (West Palm Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country — Jun 22, 2017 4:26 PM
Breeze to install. Look great, gives you a real expensive sporty look.
Reviewed by Isaac J (Bastrop, TX) Reviewed for a 1969 Dodge Coronet — Jun 21, 2017 8:15 AM
The Baer Decela Sport Rotors are great on my truck. The visual impact and the stopping are improved greatly. I am very happy with the rotors.
Reviewed by Delbert V (Pewaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Yukon XL — Jun 08, 2017 7:20 AM
I tow a lot and these are excellent alternative to the next step up which would be on the $3000 to $4000 range. Good looking and work excellent.