- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
350 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert A (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 04, 2017 8:13 PM
I've had these on a couple vehicles - good value for the money and my vehicles stop better than before..
Reviewed by stephen C (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Focus — Mar 31, 2017 9:13 PM
Great bite Awesome life Only down fall is brake dust but got new black wheels so it's all good
Reviewed by Matej A (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus IS 250 — Mar 29, 2017 12:47 AM
I bought a pair for the rear brakes and they seem to grab nicely. When I press hard they seem to last quite a bit. So far so good. They do look nice on my car since my calipers are yellow as well.
Reviewed by Burton R. B (CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy S10 Pickup — Mar 29, 2017 12:02 AM
Havent put them in yet, waiting for the time to do it, but judging by the greatest stopping power that I had out of the first set of the same stuff I bought 4 years ago, they will be great. I will replace the new front disks that you sent last week also, so life will be good in a short while.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- power slot rotors reviews
- skyjacker black max steering stabilizer
- moog leaf spring bushing
- porsche brake pads
- volvo brake pads
- smart car hitches
- fj cruiser ss brake lines
- ford f150 brakes
- nissan altima car mats
- custom car dash mats
- custom suv cargo liners
- truck custom floor mats