- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
370 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ralph P (Downingtown, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi S6 — Tuesday at 6:28 AM
I took a chance by ordering non OEM pads because I wanted to reduce the dust. These pads stop well and do reduce the dust, but I had a major issue on installation. These particular pads have a guide rail that sits over a pin in the calipers; that guide rail sits over top the end of the rotor with very little clearance. One of the pads I received rubbed the end of the rotor and caused a grinding noise. It literally took me several times to move the pads before I could find a way to work.
Reviewed by rod m (BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Volvo S60 — Jul 05, 2017 8:34 PM
Hard to find racing break pads for our Volvo S60 but we found these. Very reasonably priced. Not for every day driving so require switching out after race day but these pads are fantastic. Don't heat fade and good for many sessions.
Reviewed by John L (Prescott, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jun 23, 2017 10:08 AM
The factory brakes for the 2017 F-250, with a Diesel engine, fall way short of what I would expect. Too much pedal pressure considering the load this vehicle is rated for. I decided to try the EBC Yellow Stuff after discussing with the Auto Anything Tech and he recommended the Yellow pads. All I can say is these are absolutely superior to the factory pads, and I would only drive the truck off the lot next time and immediately replace with these. An absolute no brainer to do!
Reviewed by Jose V (Salisbury Mills, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Lexus IS F — Jun 17, 2017 9:24 AM
I have used EBC products on my other cars. Since the Brembo OEMs are quite pricey for this car, I've decided to give them a try on this setting. I have to say that I'm very impressed . After 300 plus miles,they have the same response as the OEM. These lads know how to build quality stuff.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- power slot rotors reviews
- skyjacker black max steering stabilizer
- moog leaf spring bushing
- porsche brake pads
- volvo brake pads
- smart car hitches
- fj cruiser ss brake lines
- ford f150 brakes
- nissan altima car mats
- custom car dash mats
- custom suv cargo liners
- truck custom floor mats