- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
359 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose A (Pineville, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Frontier — Wednesday at 10:23 PM
Well i did the test of this break pads on a warm day and the performance is good without noises soft but in a rainy day the pads can't do it
Reviewed by Daniel A (DOWNERS GROVE, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — May 19, 2017 8:53 PM
Bought with new rotors for my chevy with 35" muddies. Stop better than stock with stock tires! Love em
Reviewed by David C (Lincoln, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — May 17, 2017 9:00 PM
This is my second set of EBC YellowStuff brake pads, they are the best brake pads I have ever used on my 4x4's, they break in well, low to no noise, smooth stopping, and they most importantly stop my truck very well, even when towing our 3200 lb travel trailer. Past pads of other brands have caused me nothing but grief, til I discovered YellowStuff EBC pads.
Reviewed by Antonio H (Salisbury, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz S-Class — May 10, 2017 3:16 PM
I have had brakes installed for about 2 weeks now. I did all of the braking (bedding) techniques and still continue to try but they are still squeaking terribly when approaching red lights and coming to slow stops.
Reviewed by Richard B (ALBANY, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Titan — May 09, 2017 1:12 AM
My Nissan Titan actually wants to stop when I push the brake pedal. I had to push harder on the pedal to stop it with the factory pads. The Yellow Stuff Pads do the job.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- power slot rotors reviews
- skyjacker black max steering stabilizer
- moog leaf spring bushing
- porsche brake pads
- volvo brake pads
- smart car hitches
- fj cruiser ss brake lines
- ford f150 brakes
- nissan altima car mats
- custom car dash mats
- custom suv cargo liners
- truck custom floor mats