- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
502 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by guillermo p (brentwood, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chrysler Town and Country — Thursday at 11:02 PM
the oem brake pads wouldnt stop my mini van....until i install ebc yellow pads with slotted rotors..now i feel that my wife n kids are safe......the only draw back they dont last long up front...small price to pay
Reviewed by Alexis G (Spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen GTI — Feb 02, 2018 11:37 PM
So far so good! The installation was easy and thanks to youtube I found a few videos teaching me what to do... I am using the original old rotors and they work perfectly. I will buy the back ones to complete the package... They do have some little noise but it will stop after 200 miles.
Reviewed by emmanuel F (MERRICK, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Tucson — Jan 29, 2018 8:47 PM
The Shipment was fast, the install was even faster 30 minutes for both front wheels total and 30 minutes for the rear.. The brake in was exactly as stated in the instructions and are performing better than I expected. I also have power stop drill slotted rotors installed on this vehicle ...
Reviewed by Henry M (El Paso, TX) — Jan 16, 2018 10:16 PM
This is the second time I have replaced my brake pads and rotors with baer rotors and EBC brake pads. Additionally, this is the second time I bought them from AutoAnything. They still had the best price I could find and their service was superb. Strongly recommend them!