- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads bring your muscle car to a screech-less stop with superior braking abilities
- Custom-fit for your year, make and model to directly replace stock pads
- Ceramic pads specifically designed for serious street driving
- Greatly reduces stopping distances
- Minimal dust
- Center-line slot, ceramic blend and beveled edges muffle squeals
- Break-in surface coating ensures strong braking power right out of the box
- Center-line slot prevents thermal cracks and fading by venting heat and gas
- Powder-coated pads and pad plates prevent rust
- Your EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads are equipped with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Muscle car drivers, rev up your engines. With EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads, your ride is perfectly-equipped to stop on a dime with no screeching. Keep your high-octane vehicle performing its best—whether or not it’s race-ready—with the simple investment of Red Brake Pads. The ceramic blend in these performance pads is engineered specifically for high-end European autos, muscle cars and other lean, mean street machines.
Red Stuff Brake Pads from EBC blow away your stock brake pads. They’ve been demonstrated to stop sports cars up-to 42 feet ahead of OEM pads, ensuring powerful, world-class braking. They grip the pavement without leaving behind undesirable dust residue classic of other performance parts. Though everyone might expect your sporty car to scream when it stops, thanks to these pads’ ceramic mixture, beveled edges and center-line slot, ear-splitting screeches are only muffled rumbles.
Custom-made for a direct replacement for your stock pads, EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads make installation a cinch. The powder coat ensures these Red Stuff Brakes last for a rust-free lifetime. Boost your muscle car’s mighty stopping power with these Red Stuff Pads from EBC and take advantage of the 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
534 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DAVID H (Mars, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Titan — May 23, 2017 4:19 AM
Put these on my Nissan Titan, feels like the brakes are twice the size now!!!! I was so impressed I replaced BMW pads the next week. Now when I brake I always check my rear view mirror. Highly recommend the red stuff pads!!!!
Reviewed by William G (Millbrae, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Audi A8 — May 17, 2017 12:18 AM
Easy to replace. So far they are quiet and the stopping power seems equivalent to OEM, but I am still breaking them in so I haven't had a chance to fully test them.
Reviewed by Kenneth- R (Parker, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda 6 — May 10, 2017 10:09 PM
The pads installed with zero problems and give superior braking power as well as superior brake feedback.
Reviewed by BENSON L (S San Fran, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen GTI — May 08, 2017 6:44 AM
I replaced my stock mk7 non pp GTI front brake with this red and Hawk Sector 27 disc. Huge upgrade compare to inconsistent stock braking power. Highly recommended.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- hawk hps brake pads
- monroe reflex struts
- rubicon express steering stabilizer
- jeep seat covers for pets
- lexus brakes
- bmw brake pads cost
- g37 rotors
- honda accord brake rotors
- dodge ram 1500 running boards
- windshield wipers free shipping
- camo bug shield and rain guards
- custom car dashboard covers