- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads bring your muscle car to a screech-less stop with superior braking abilities
- Custom-fit for your year, make and model to directly replace stock pads
- Ceramic pads specifically designed for serious street driving
- Greatly reduces stopping distances
- Minimal dust
- Center-line slot, ceramic blend and beveled edges muffle squeals
- Break-in surface coating ensures strong braking power right out of the box
- Center-line slot prevents thermal cracks and fading by venting heat and gas
- Powder-coated pads and pad plates prevent rust
- Your EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads are equipped with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Muscle car drivers, rev up your engines. With EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads, your ride is perfectly-equipped to stop on a dime with no screeching. Keep your high-octane vehicle performing its best—whether or not it’s race-ready—with the simple investment of Red Brake Pads. The ceramic blend in these performance pads is engineered specifically for high-end European autos, muscle cars and other lean, mean street machines.
Red Stuff Brake Pads from EBC blow away your stock brake pads. They’ve been demonstrated to stop sports cars up-to 42 feet ahead of OEM pads, ensuring powerful, world-class braking. They grip the pavement without leaving behind undesirable dust residue classic of other performance parts. Though everyone might expect your sporty car to scream when it stops, thanks to these pads’ ceramic mixture, beveled edges and center-line slot, ear-splitting screeches are only muffled rumbles.
Custom-made for a direct replacement for your stock pads, EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads make installation a cinch. The powder coat ensures these Red Stuff Brakes last for a rust-free lifetime. Boost your muscle car’s mighty stopping power with these Red Stuff Pads from EBC and take advantage of the 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
513 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Corey M (Anoka, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — Mar 14, 2017 8:53 PM
These brake pads are my second set of EBC redstuff pads I've purchased. I loved them so much on my previous car I got a set for the new car. Excellent pad feel, cold and hot performance, and extremely low dusting to keep your wheels nice and clean. Pretty much next to zero. Install was very simple as usual and the pads include caliper lube for the pistons slides. Would by again in a heartbeat.
Reviewed by Lou I (VAN ALSTYNE, TX) — Feb 28, 2017 6:29 AM
I was a bit unsure about purchasing based upon the photos not looking similar to my existing brakes. I know the web site indicated that photos may not match vehicle, but still I was uneasy. Went with them anyway, and I'm glad I did. Price was good, shipping was prompt, and install was a breeze. (well the sensor part was tricky, but that I believe is more due to the car then the brakes). No break-in squeal that I can tell.
Reviewed by Keith W (Essex, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Sonata — Feb 25, 2017 6:02 AM
the brakes performed really well, and very low dust. performed better then expectations
Reviewed by Merlion O (Beaverton, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Veloster — Feb 07, 2017 5:41 PM
Definitely value for money to performance ratio. Clean and quiet operations.
Reviewed by Charles M (Gaffney, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW X5 — Feb 04, 2017 7:33 AM
The Ebc red pads are great quality and AutoAnything is a very good supplier. Their web site is very easy to use and their service is great. Parts came in just a few days as promised.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- hawk hps brake pads
- monroe reflex struts
- rubicon express steering stabilizer
- jeep seat covers for pets
- lexus brakes
- bmw brake pads cost
- g37 rotors
- honda accord brake rotors
- dodge ram 1500 running boards
- windshield wipers free shipping
- camo bug shield and rain guards
- custom car dashboard covers