- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads bring your muscle car to a screech-less stop with superior braking abilities
- Custom-fit for your year, make and model to directly replace stock pads
- Ceramic pads specifically designed for serious street driving
- Greatly reduces stopping distances
- Minimal dust
- Center-line slot, ceramic blend and beveled edges muffle squeals
- Break-in surface coating ensures strong braking power right out of the box
- Center-line slot prevents thermal cracks and fading by venting heat and gas
- Powder-coated pads and pad plates prevent rust
- Your EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads are equipped with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Muscle car drivers, rev up your engines. With EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads, your ride is perfectly-equipped to stop on a dime with no screeching. Keep your high-octane vehicle performing its best—whether or not it’s race-ready—with the simple investment of Red Brake Pads. The ceramic blend in these performance pads is engineered specifically for high-end European autos, muscle cars and other lean, mean street machines.
Red Stuff Brake Pads from EBC blow away your stock brake pads. They’ve been demonstrated to stop sports cars up-to 42 feet ahead of OEM pads, ensuring powerful, world-class braking. They grip the pavement without leaving behind undesirable dust residue classic of other performance parts. Though everyone might expect your sporty car to scream when it stops, thanks to these pads’ ceramic mixture, beveled edges and center-line slot, ear-splitting screeches are only muffled rumbles.
Custom-made for a direct replacement for your stock pads, EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads make installation a cinch. The powder coat ensures these Red Stuff Brakes last for a rust-free lifetime. Boost your muscle car’s mighty stopping power with these Red Stuff Pads from EBC and take advantage of the 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
546 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dorien B (IRVING, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class — Sep 15, 2017 8:47 PM
This is the second purchase I've made of rear and front brakes. I have a 493 HP supercharged AMG and these brakes stop it on a dime.
Reviewed by Brendon O (ROWLETT, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac G8 — Sep 11, 2017 8:46 PM
Great pads, stop my car quickly and quietly. I also love that i don't have any brake fade when doing aggressive stops from 100+mph
Reviewed by Ryan C (Hanford, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 3-Series — Sep 05, 2017 8:42 AM
I replaced my rear OEM pads with these on a 2011 BMW 328i. I took a star from the installation as the brake pad wear sensor does not fit nearly as snug in these pads as the OEM pads (just a little wiggle now). I'm hoping the heat from that area will kind of melt the sensor in place as time goes on. Other than that I couldn't be happier with these pads. My stopping power is like new now! No vibration and no side to side pull.
Reviewed by Keith L (Silver Spring, MD) Reviewed for a 1998 BMW 3-Series — Aug 08, 2017 3:49 PM
EBC Red pads for BMW M3 aftermarket calipers Got front pads to check them out Pleased with quiet no squeal, good grip, progressive Might be OK on track Disappointed at 200 mi to find lots of brake dust Guessed it was break-in surface coating Great concept for used rotors like mine After a bath, negligible dust With 500 miles on front So went for rear Still pleased Figure dust is temporary BTW, Auto Anything gave me a $10 off coupon but would not honor for rear pads b/c already discounted
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- hawk hps brake pads
- monroe reflex struts
- rubicon express steering stabilizer
- jeep seat covers for pets
- lexus brakes
- bmw brake pads cost
- g37 rotors
- honda accord brake rotors
- dodge ram 1500 running boards
- windshield wipers free shipping
- camo bug shield and rain guards
- custom car dashboard covers