- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads bring your muscle car to a screech-less stop with superior braking abilities
- Custom-fit for your year, make and model to directly replace stock pads
- Ceramic pads specifically designed for serious street driving
- Greatly reduces stopping distances
- Minimal dust
- Center-line slot, ceramic blend and beveled edges muffle squeals
- Break-in surface coating ensures strong braking power right out of the box
- Center-line slot prevents thermal cracks and fading by venting heat and gas
- Powder-coated pads and pad plates prevent rust
- Your EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads are equipped with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Muscle car drivers, rev up your engines. With EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads, your ride is perfectly-equipped to stop on a dime with no screeching. Keep your high-octane vehicle performing its best—whether or not it’s race-ready—with the simple investment of Red Brake Pads. The ceramic blend in these performance pads is engineered specifically for high-end European autos, muscle cars and other lean, mean street machines.
Red Stuff Brake Pads from EBC blow away your stock brake pads. They’ve been demonstrated to stop sports cars up-to 42 feet ahead of OEM pads, ensuring powerful, world-class braking. They grip the pavement without leaving behind undesirable dust residue classic of other performance parts. Though everyone might expect your sporty car to scream when it stops, thanks to these pads’ ceramic mixture, beveled edges and center-line slot, ear-splitting screeches are only muffled rumbles.
Custom-made for a direct replacement for your stock pads, EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads make installation a cinch. The powder coat ensures these Red Stuff Brakes last for a rust-free lifetime. Boost your muscle car’s mighty stopping power with these Red Stuff Pads from EBC and take advantage of the 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
741 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick N (Bolingbrook, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Mazda 3 — Monday at 8:04 AM
I was pulled in by the great reviews and price of these brakes. After receiving and installing them along with ebc rotors, they absolutey lived up to my expectations as far as stopping power and braking distance go. My only problem with these pads so far is the squeaking. They say that the rotors will squeal until around 500-1000miles. I'm currently at 2000miles on these rotors and in slow stop and go traffic I still get squeals from these brakes. Besides that, great product.
Reviewed by Craig B (Brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Avalon — Nov 11, 2017 11:29 PM
I have these pads along with some Stoptech Cryo Treated Rotors and I must says the combo is a lot better that stock. My brake bites so much better and inspires great confidence. I love the combo so much I will change out he rear rotors and pads with this same combo. This a must buy and you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed by dave l (ronkonkoma, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Volkswagen Passat — Nov 02, 2017 9:12 AM
Peas EBC brake pads make all the difference in the world pedal feels excellent they fit perfectly and the red color is cool to look at through the wheels!
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- hawk hps brake pads
- monroe reflex struts
- rubicon express steering stabilizer
- jeep seat covers for pets
- lexus brakes
- bmw brake pads cost
- g37 rotors
- honda accord brake rotors
- dodge ram 1500 running boards
- windshield wipers free shipping
- camo bug shield and rain guards
- custom car dashboard covers