- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads bring your muscle car to a screech-less stop with superior braking abilities
- Custom-fit for your year, make and model to directly replace stock pads
- Ceramic pads specifically designed for serious street driving
- Greatly reduces stopping distances
- Minimal dust
- Center-line slot, ceramic blend and beveled edges muffle squeals
- Break-in surface coating ensures strong braking power right out of the box
- Center-line slot prevents thermal cracks and fading by venting heat and gas
- Powder-coated pads and pad plates prevent rust
- Your EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads are equipped with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Muscle car drivers, rev up your engines. With EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads, your ride is perfectly-equipped to stop on a dime with no screeching. Keep your high-octane vehicle performing its best—whether or not it’s race-ready—with the simple investment of Red Brake Pads. The ceramic blend in these performance pads is engineered specifically for high-end European autos, muscle cars and other lean, mean street machines.
Red Stuff Brake Pads from EBC blow away your stock brake pads. They’ve been demonstrated to stop sports cars up-to 42 feet ahead of OEM pads, ensuring powerful, world-class braking. They grip the pavement without leaving behind undesirable dust residue classic of other performance parts. Though everyone might expect your sporty car to scream when it stops, thanks to these pads’ ceramic mixture, beveled edges and center-line slot, ear-splitting screeches are only muffled rumbles.
Custom-made for a direct replacement for your stock pads, EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads make installation a cinch. The powder coat ensures these Red Stuff Brakes last for a rust-free lifetime. Boost your muscle car’s mighty stopping power with these Red Stuff Pads from EBC and take advantage of the 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
521 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tyler F (Sussex, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Volkswagen GTI — Apr 10, 2017 8:14 PM
So far, the pads are silent which is a huge plus over the OEM pads. They don't seem to dust as bad as the OEMs. Time will tell if they hold up or not.
Reviewed by Parmvir S (CENTRAL ISLIP, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Maxima — Apr 05, 2017 6:53 AM
I've used multiple different brake pad companies.. nissan oem, hawk, autozone ceramics. These have by far the best stopping power, they tend to bite right out of the box with minimal break in period. Low dust great stopping power, 100% would recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by Bert Y (Nolensville, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Genesis — Apr 01, 2017 4:48 PM
Don't buy these for the 2013 genesis coupe. They fit fine in the front, but you will have to grind them down .08 inch for the rear to fit in the brembo brakes. Google it before you buy them and you'll see it is a known problem. Very disappointed to have to fabricate expensive brake pads before they can be installed.
Reviewed by Noah W (Colorado springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Legacy — Mar 30, 2017 10:09 PM
Great pads but nothing spectacular. Good for daily driving, I would not use them for anything other then that.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- hawk hps brake pads
- monroe reflex struts
- rubicon express steering stabilizer
- jeep seat covers for pets
- lexus brakes
- bmw brake pads cost
- g37 rotors
- honda accord brake rotors
- dodge ram 1500 running boards
- windshield wipers free shipping
- camo bug shield and rain guards
- custom car dashboard covers