- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads bring your muscle car to a screech-less stop with superior braking abilities
- Custom-fit for your year, make and model to directly replace stock pads
- Ceramic pads specifically designed for serious street driving
- Greatly reduces stopping distances
- Minimal dust
- Center-line slot, ceramic blend and beveled edges muffle squeals
- Break-in surface coating ensures strong braking power right out of the box
- Center-line slot prevents thermal cracks and fading by venting heat and gas
- Powder-coated pads and pad plates prevent rust
- Your EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads are equipped with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Muscle car drivers, rev up your engines. With EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads, your ride is perfectly-equipped to stop on a dime with no screeching. Keep your high-octane vehicle performing its best—whether or not it’s race-ready—with the simple investment of Red Brake Pads. The ceramic blend in these performance pads is engineered specifically for high-end European autos, muscle cars and other lean, mean street machines.
Red Stuff Brake Pads from EBC blow away your stock brake pads. They’ve been demonstrated to stop sports cars up-to 42 feet ahead of OEM pads, ensuring powerful, world-class braking. They grip the pavement without leaving behind undesirable dust residue classic of other performance parts. Though everyone might expect your sporty car to scream when it stops, thanks to these pads’ ceramic mixture, beveled edges and center-line slot, ear-splitting screeches are only muffled rumbles.
Custom-made for a direct replacement for your stock pads, EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads make installation a cinch. The powder coat ensures these Red Stuff Brakes last for a rust-free lifetime. Boost your muscle car’s mighty stopping power with these Red Stuff Pads from EBC and take advantage of the 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
763 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom D (Jeffersonville, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Porsche 911 — Saturday at 8:51 AM
Ordered pads and with-in 3 business days they were delivered. Straight forward install. Be sure to use lubricant included with pads. Being ceramic composite they resist flaking or dust build-up. These pads are the best for my car. Awesome Red Stuff!!
Reviewed by Kenneth G (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Fiat 500 — Feb 02, 2018 6:15 AM
Happy with the EBC brand. Definitely cut down on brake dust and performance is good.
Reviewed by michael d (YOUNGSTOWN, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jan 22, 2018 8:21 PM
Just installed them recently. Weather here in Ohio hasn't allyme Drive the Corvette much but brake pads are great!
Reviewed by Zoran S (DES PLAINES, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy SS — Jan 18, 2018 5:44 PM
They are alright but squeal way too much. Supposedly it will get better with time, we shall see.
Reviewed by Martin L (Hunt Valley, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 3 — Jan 18, 2018 5:30 AM
Great, even stopping power. Look really great on my white Mazda 3. A little more dust than OEM.