- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads strengthen your speed demon’s brakes to ensure sudden stops
- Custom-fit to directly replace your factory pads
- Created for heavy-duty street driving
- EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads clamp down securely as soon as they touch your rotors
- Center-line slot, beveled edges and factory-fitted shims ensure silent stops
- Center-line slot provides vents for cool air
- Green powder-coating safeguards against rust
- 30% less dust (on average) than OEM replacement pads
- Your EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads come backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
When you’re rippin’ up the streets in your sporty ride, speedy brakes are essential for sudden stopping. Equip your high-powered auto for world-performance braking with EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads. This simple addition to your brake calipers brings immediate pedal response anytime you have to screech to a halt. As soon as your foot touches the pedal, your Green Stuff Brake Pads from EBC immediately respond – biting hard to deliver serious grip.
Contrary to the screeching that often accompanies sudden stops, these Green Brake Pads ensure a stealthily silent stop. The combination of a center-slot muffle, beveled edges and factory-fitted shims contribute to quiet braking every time. In addition, these performance pads produce little dust, averaging 30-percent less than factory-installed pads.
If you’re in the market for stellar-performing braking, these EBC Brake Pads are for you. You can gear up your vehicle immediately with these EBC Green Stuff Pads, which sport a unique break-in surface coating that makes them work well right out of the box. Rest assured with your investment in these Green Brake Pads, thanks to EBC’s 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
792 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lance D (Bella Vista, AR) Reviewed for a 1932 Ford Model B — May 07, 2017 3:55 PM
Had to sand paint off the sides to allow free movement of the pads. Pads stopped better than previously used pads.
Reviewed by Becky H (MILTON, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Sonic — Apr 28, 2017 7:56 AM
Ordered them for street use on my daily, noticed better braking power immediately.
Reviewed by Michael F (Ridgewood, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 28, 2017 2:33 AM
Istalled on my jeep noticed improvement in braking only thing is that it dies not come with shimes behide it so have to save old ones