- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads strengthen your speed demon’s brakes to ensure sudden stops
- Custom-fit to directly replace your factory pads
- Created for heavy-duty street driving
- EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads clamp down securely as soon as they touch your rotors
- Center-line slot, beveled edges and factory-fitted shims ensure silent stops
- Center-line slot provides vents for cool air
- Green powder-coating safeguards against rust
- 30% less dust (on average) than OEM replacement pads
- Your EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads come backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
When you’re rippin’ up the streets in your sporty ride, speedy brakes are essential for sudden stopping. Equip your high-powered auto for world-performance braking with EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads. This simple addition to your brake calipers brings immediate pedal response anytime you have to screech to a halt. As soon as your foot touches the pedal, your Green Stuff Brake Pads from EBC immediately respond – biting hard to deliver serious grip.
Contrary to the screeching that often accompanies sudden stops, these Green Brake Pads ensure a stealthily silent stop. The combination of a center-slot muffle, beveled edges and factory-fitted shims contribute to quiet braking every time. In addition, these performance pads produce little dust, averaging 30-percent less than factory-installed pads.
If you’re in the market for stellar-performing braking, these EBC Brake Pads are for you. You can gear up your vehicle immediately with these EBC Green Stuff Pads, which sport a unique break-in surface coating that makes them work well right out of the box. Rest assured with your investment in these Green Brake Pads, thanks to EBC’s 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
1004 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by C F (Burnsville, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class — Saturday at 3:55 AM
Recent installation a no-brainer, performs great, very little dust.
Reviewed by Paul H (Perkasie, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Civic — Oct 31, 2017 2:19 AM
At first amazing I barley touched the peddle to stop, 3-4 days later just like all the rest. Don't know if it was the paint or the way they were made, I had to grind them down to fit.
Reviewed by George E (KENMORE, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Accord — Oct 23, 2017 8:14 PM
Good quality product and easy to install. Purchased fronts 10 months ago and going strong