- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a muzzle on your loudmouth brakes with EBC's mouse-quiet Ultimax Brake Pads
- EBC custom-makes your Ultimax Brake Pads to directly replace your stock gear
- Beveled edges significantly reduce brake whine, prevent edge lifting, and actually prolong the life of your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Pre-fitted anti-noise shims further muffle your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Custom blend of synthetic aramid fibers and metallic filament for an aggressive bite, no vibration, and extended lifespan
- EBC's own Break-In surface coating provides lightning-fast bedding for maximum braking power right out of the box
- All EBC Ultimax Brake Pads boast a center-line slot to ward off heat expansion cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Let's face it: most performance brake pads squeal like a stuck pig. And there's nothing more annoying (or embarrassing) than hearing that ear-piercing shriek, especially in stop-and-go traffic. For whisper-quiet brakes that still deliver an aggressive grip, get your hands on a set of EBC Ultimax Brake Pads. These direct replacement pads fit like stock, but they're miles ahead of any factory brakes.
Keen engineering is what makes your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads so silent. Their beveled edges and factory-fitted shims turn down the volume on you brake pedal. Plus, the chamfered rim fights off edge lifting to block against corrosion and pad-separation.
Even better, your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads' special blend of synthetic and metallic fibers gives you smooth braking, a firm bite, and extended life. There's even a unique Break-In surface coating for near instant bedding, and the center-line slot helps prevent heat cracks. EBC also covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Customer Reviews
333 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald L (FOX ISLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Windstar — Thursday at 5:29 PM
Pads went on as expected. The disc's were in great condition so did not need to be turned. Had them in use for a few weeks, no sounds, positive action, I guess I couldn't be more pleased.
Reviewed by Matthew K (GILROY, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Sienna — Wednesday at 10:08 PM
Good match with new EBC rotors. Replacing both solved brake issues with our Sienna.
Reviewed by Douglas S (Arlington, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Audi Q5 — Jan 12, 2018 2:11 PM
Purchased these pads and Ultimax slotted rotors for all four wheels. These pads screech really loud when brakes are applied lightly. Have to brake hard to not screech. It is embarrasing when in public. Have driven a couple of thousand miles, including the mountains in Colorado and still screeches. Not sure why.
Reviewed by steve c (FREMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Outback — Jan 10, 2018 8:35 PM
Just had them on a week and all is well. Seems a bit better than the original pads that were on the car, which lasted to 90K miles. only had one squeeker on the front and one in the back. Seems like there should be one for each wheel.