- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Sport Rotors ensure optimal braking performance with their unique design
- Directly replaces stock discs
- No modification needed
- More powerful braking than stock discs
- Wide-mouth slots cool surface temperatures by expelling hot gasses
- Precisely-bored dimples protect against brake fade
- No cracking allowed: Dimpled rotors feature stable construction
- Constructed for durability and optimal strength for the long haul
- Pre-balanced for wobble-free, smooth use
- Anodized-zinc coating prevents corrosion
- Available in pairs for the front and rear of your vehicle
- EBC Sport Rotors are backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
When you come to a sudden stop, the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not your brakes are up to par. Whether you screech to a halt or lightly tap on the pedal, the friction increases your discs’ temperatures. Keep your discs at cooler temps and ensure that your brakes are in for the long run by investing in EBC Sport Rotors.
These Sport Rotors provide optimal braking performance thanks to their ability to keep your discs cooler, no matter how much sudden stopping you do. The wide-mouth slots on your EBC Sport Brake Rotors draw air over the rotor’s surface to cool the discs. Dirt and debris are simultaneously pushed to the rotor’s edge, resulting in extended durability, improved looks and even pad wear.
EBC Sport Brakes feature precision dimples designed to combat brake fade. These dimpled rotors break down brake gasses for firm pedal response, and their high-quality construction ensures that they last for years to come. With the black or gold anodized-zinc coating available, you can achieve a sporty look while protecting your new rotors from corrosion. For added peace-of-mind, your EBC rotors are backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
822 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan B (Oak Creek, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Commander — Monday at 11:22 AM
Stop really well, however the only negitive is they do produce a lot of break dust! I wish I could have known this before putting them on. I would stick with Powerstop from now on.
Reviewed by JON S (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Accord — Sep 06, 2017 2:10 PM
Good stopping distance when mounted and equipped on car, better then the stock ones it came with for less money! Installation was easy! However they are not completely drilled through and the inside compartment is not on an angle which would bring air into them cooling them while you are driving.
Reviewed by Scott L (LEAVENWORTH, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Aug 17, 2017 8:29 PM
Been using EBC products for year. Still impressed. Yellow pads with drilled/slotted rotor...good choice 2011 Ram.
Reviewed by Blair P (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Jul 25, 2017 4:37 AM
I noticed a difference right away. They is a big difference from the stock setup.