- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads include the celebrated grip of a Hawk performance brake pad with significantly reduced dust versus a stock pad
- Utilizes a performance ceramic compound that also diminishes noise, vibration and harshness
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are the ideal replacement brake pads for keeping wheels looking sharper longer
- Engineered for stable friction output to stifle brake fade, extend pad life and be rotor-friendly
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads match other performance pads stop-for-stop without the noise of a standard performance pad
- Crafted to directly replace your stock brake pads without any additional hassles
- Burnished at the factory and ready to be bedded with your rotors
- Your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Performance brake pads are fantastic, giving the advanced driver more stopping bite on city streets and the chance to sneak onto the track occasionally. They come with one major drawback, though: dust. That is, until Hawk changed performance brakes.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry the tradition of stopping strength you expect from Hawk, yet leave the extra dust, well, in the dust. Thanks to these specially engineered Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads, performance drivers with sweet wheels have an alternative that preserves shine.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are also rotor-friendly and low-noise, reducing friction and vibration like a Hawk pad should. They fit fast in place of stock pads, and Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads come burnished and ready to be bedded. What's even better, your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Why not stop your ride with the best of all worlds? For low dust, minimized noise and top performance, swoop down on Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
418 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by david t (KINGWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Explorer — Jul 12, 2017 11:29 AM
To Whom It May Concern, I have found the Hawk Brake Pads to be powerful, and smooth. I can spot a quality product a mile away, and these pads seem to fit the bill. It took a long time to get them, and I would have liked them to have a bit nicer appearance, but since they're great brake pads I can deal with that. I will recommend them, and AutoAnything, to my friends. Thank You For Everything, David Taggart
Reviewed by Everett J (GREENSBURG, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Camry — Jul 06, 2017 4:15 AM
Bought the Hawk PC last May (finally) after getting tired of two years of the excessive amounts of brake-dust and squealing from the Hawk HPS model pads. As a side note, I have Centric Premium rotors. The PC's express much less brake-dust, yet still a tolerable amount. They also squeal, but again, much less than compared to the HPS pads. Stopping performance is very good, but I will try another brand of pads next time. Not fully satisfied with Hawk pads. Will try a different brand next time.
Reviewed by Raymond W (Lakewood, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Altima — Jul 03, 2017 8:57 PM
I like the stopping power but I'm getting some squeaking from them. I'll do the procedure again and see what happens.
Reviewed by Cecilia P (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Audi Q5 — May 24, 2017 7:24 AM
This was my first time installing brake pads.After researching I decided to go with the Hawk PC pads.Installation was a breeze.Some reviews stated they were noisy.From backing out of garage to going through break in procedure, I never heard any noise.As far as dust, there is none.Factory Mintex pads gave off a ton of dust.After driving around for 2 weeks, rims are still clean.I would highly recommend these brake pads.
Reviewed by Chad R (WINTER GARDEN, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Civic — May 18, 2017 8:21 PM
Prefect fit. So far they're great. Quiet and they definitely stop better than the oem pads.