- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads include the celebrated grip of a Hawk performance brake pad with significantly reduced dust versus a stock pad
- Utilizes a performance ceramic compound that also diminishes noise, vibration and harshness
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are the ideal replacement brake pads for keeping wheels looking sharper longer
- Engineered for stable friction output to stifle brake fade, extend pad life and be rotor-friendly
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads match other performance pads stop-for-stop without the noise of a standard performance pad
- Crafted to directly replace your stock brake pads without any additional hassles
- Burnished at the factory and ready to be bedded with your rotors
- Your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Performance brake pads are fantastic, giving the advanced driver more stopping bite on city streets and the chance to sneak onto the track occasionally. They come with one major drawback, though: dust. That is, until Hawk changed performance brakes.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry the tradition of stopping strength you expect from Hawk, yet leave the extra dust, well, in the dust. Thanks to these specially engineered Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads, performance drivers with sweet wheels have an alternative that preserves shine.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are also rotor-friendly and low-noise, reducing friction and vibration like a Hawk pad should. They fit fast in place of stock pads, and Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads come burnished and ready to be bedded. What's even better, your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Why not stop your ride with the best of all worlds? For low dust, minimized noise and top performance, swoop down on Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
422 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Winford J (Douglasville, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti G35 — Aug 15, 2017 2:06 AM
Been using only two weeks now and they seem to be great. Noticed improved stopping power already. We will see how long they last.
Reviewed by Bogdana V (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Charger — Aug 07, 2017 8:21 PM
I'm absolutely satisfied with my purchase. The horrible noise is finally gone and these breaks do just as they say. Will buy again!
Reviewed by HILTON C (Nashua, NH) — Aug 04, 2017 10:13 AM
My family and I only use good spare parts for our cars. Congratulations to Rawk Brake Pads manufacture; the dealer,too, for marketing good things to customers. Satisfied customers, loyal customers.
Reviewed by james p (Hendersonville, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus GX 470 — Jul 27, 2017 2:04 AM
Great pads, easy to install, no brake dust noticed, Great knowlegdable customer service, will definitley buy again.
Reviewed by david t (KINGWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Acura TL — Jul 12, 2017 11:29 AM
To Whom It May Concern, I have found the Hawk Brake Pads to be powerful, and smooth. I can spot a quality product a mile away, and these pads seem to fit the bill. It took a long time to get them, and I would have liked them to have a bit nicer appearance, but since they're great brake pads I can deal with that. I will recommend them, and AutoAnything, to my friends. Thank You For Everything, David Taggart