- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads include the celebrated grip of a Hawk performance brake pad with significantly reduced dust versus a stock pad
- Utilizes a performance ceramic compound that also diminishes noise, vibration and harshness
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are the ideal replacement brake pads for keeping wheels looking sharper longer
- Engineered for stable friction output to stifle brake fade, extend pad life and be rotor-friendly
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads match other performance pads stop-for-stop without the noise of a standard performance pad
- Crafted to directly replace your stock brake pads without any additional hassles
- Burnished at the factory and ready to be bedded with your rotors
- Your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Performance brake pads are fantastic, giving the advanced driver more stopping bite on city streets and the chance to sneak onto the track occasionally. They come with one major drawback, though: dust. That is, until Hawk changed performance brakes.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry the tradition of stopping strength you expect from Hawk, yet leave the extra dust, well, in the dust. Thanks to these specially engineered Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads, performance drivers with sweet wheels have an alternative that preserves shine.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are also rotor-friendly and low-noise, reducing friction and vibration like a Hawk pad should. They fit fast in place of stock pads, and Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads come burnished and ready to be bedded. What's even better, your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Why not stop your ride with the best of all worlds? For low dust, minimized noise and top performance, swoop down on Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
552 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott B (RISING FAWN, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Altima — Oct 17, 2017 5:24 AM
I installed these pads last week and the quality of the pad seems outstanding. They fit perfectly, came with brake lube and were well packaged. Install was a snap and performance seems fine for my daily driver. (2014 Nissan Altima -rear) No noise, they broke in cleanly, and they stop well. Just wish they made the same pad for the front. What gives Hawk?
Reviewed by Kevin S (HARTLAND, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 11, 2017 5:16 AM
Had the Hawk pads installed by my Jeep dealer, was tired of having to wash the rim on my Jeep every 3 days. These pads have reduced the brake dust by 80%, rims still looked good after a week of heavy driving. Zero noise from them. My SRT still stops on a dime, haven't noticed any issues. I have already recommended these pads and Autoanything.com to at least a dozen people.
Reviewed by Winford J (Douglasville, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti G35 — Aug 15, 2017 2:06 AM
Been using only two weeks now and they seem to be great. Noticed improved stopping power already. We will see how long they last.
Reviewed by Bogdana V (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Charger — Aug 07, 2017 8:21 PM
I'm absolutely satisfied with my purchase. The horrible noise is finally gone and these breaks do just as they say. Will buy again!
Reviewed by HILTON C (Nashua, NH) — Aug 04, 2017 10:13 AM
My family and I only use good spare parts for our cars. Congratulations to Rawk Brake Pads manufacture; the dealer,too, for marketing good things to customers. Satisfied customers, loyal customers.