- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads utilize specialized ferro-carbon pad technology to provide superior stopping power for your full-sized truck or SUV
- Expertly dissipates the higher temperatures of your brake system far better than stock pads
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads muffle braking noise to an absolute minimum for such a high-performance pad
- Keeps your wheels cleaner with significantly less dust than a stock pad
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast superior brake fade resistance for consistent stopping bite every time you hit the brakes
- Provides the best of many worlds with enhanced performance and excellent pad life, keeping your rig on the road longer
- Directly replaces tired stock pads—no installation hassles
- Your Hawk LTS Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Your towering truck or surly SUV rules the road. But, the big automakers may have shortchanged your rig on stopping power. Leave it to Hawk Performance and their all-new LTS Brake Pads to put plenty of braking bite back into your big dog.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads handle the heat generated by your truck or SUV's big brakes. Unlike stock pads that are plagued by brake fade, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are specially designed to resist fade and provide consistent grip stop after stop. Hawk LTS Brake Pads can do this by dissipating heat better than any other severe duty pad.
While they're big on performance, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are small on two of your least favorite brake nuisances: dust and noise. In fact, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are extremely quiet for a performance pad and keep your wheels cleaner longer. Best yet, your Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
418 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard D (TITUSVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Oct 18, 2017 8:01 AM
Hawk LTS Brake Pads are hands down the best brake pad I have ever used! The stopping power of the Hawk LTS surpasses that of any brand on the market. I would highly recommend to a friend.
Reviewed by PETER H (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Traverse — Oct 16, 2017 12:08 PM
I have used Hawk pads for several vehicles. All necessary parts provided including break grease. Much improved stopping power and pedal feel over the stock pads.
Reviewed by Geoffrey V (Cortlandt Manor, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 26, 2017 4:06 PM
Matched these with StopTech Slotted Rotors--great combination. Replaced OEM brakes and rotors with these at 35,000 miles. Estimate that I had about another 2,500 miles to go on original equipment. Previously put this same combination on a Dodge Durango with great results. Much less brake dust than OEM and absolutely quiet. Good initial bite but not too grabby. Will replace with same when needed.
Reviewed by BRANDON S (Kenmore, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 17, 2017 7:26 AM
Just put them on and only have a few miles, but the braking effectiveness is already way better than the stock pads I took off, which weren't even down to the squealers yet.