- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads utilize specialized ferro-carbon pad technology to provide superior stopping power for your full-sized truck or SUV
- Expertly dissipates the higher temperatures of your brake system far better than stock pads
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads muffle braking noise to an absolute minimum for such a high-performance pad
- Keeps your wheels cleaner with significantly less dust than a stock pad
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast superior brake fade resistance for consistent stopping bite every time you hit the brakes
- Provides the best of many worlds with enhanced performance and excellent pad life, keeping your rig on the road longer
- Directly replaces tired stock pads—no installation hassles
- Your Hawk LTS Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Your towering truck or surly SUV rules the road. But, the big automakers may have shortchanged your rig on stopping power. Leave it to Hawk Performance and their all-new LTS Brake Pads to put plenty of braking bite back into your big dog.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads handle the heat generated by your truck or SUV's big brakes. Unlike stock pads that are plagued by brake fade, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are specially designed to resist fade and provide consistent grip stop after stop. Hawk LTS Brake Pads can do this by dissipating heat better than any other severe duty pad.
While they're big on performance, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are small on two of your least favorite brake nuisances: dust and noise. In fact, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are extremely quiet for a performance pad and keep your wheels cleaner longer. Best yet, your Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
331 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BRANDON S (Kenmore, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Sunday at 7:26 AM
Just put them on and only have a few miles, but the braking effectiveness is already way better than the stock pads I took off, which weren't even down to the squealers yet.
Reviewed by shea l (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Jul 19, 2017 9:08 AM
I can see it is big difference when I stopped little hard. It stopped than normal/ basic brand brake. It is worth my money for best brake for my GMC serria 4 door . It is champ .
Reviewed by Scott B (STILWELL, KS) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 11, 2017 5:53 AM
Fit and installation is exact and easy on the 2009 Tacoma. Not yet sure if they perform better than less expensive options. No dust, no noise, stops the truck very well. I would buy again.