- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads utilize specialized ferro-carbon pad technology to provide superior stopping power for your full-sized truck or SUV
- Expertly dissipates the higher temperatures of your brake system far better than stock pads
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads muffle braking noise to an absolute minimum for such a high-performance pad
- Keeps your wheels cleaner with significantly less dust than a stock pad
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast superior brake fade resistance for consistent stopping bite every time you hit the brakes
- Provides the best of many worlds with enhanced performance and excellent pad life, keeping your rig on the road longer
- Directly replaces tired stock pads—no installation hassles
- Your Hawk LTS Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Your towering truck or surly SUV rules the road. But, the big automakers may have shortchanged your rig on stopping power. Leave it to Hawk Performance and their all-new LTS Brake Pads to put plenty of braking bite back into your big dog.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads handle the heat generated by your truck or SUV's big brakes. Unlike stock pads that are plagued by brake fade, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are specially designed to resist fade and provide consistent grip stop after stop. Hawk LTS Brake Pads can do this by dissipating heat better than any other severe duty pad.
While they're big on performance, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are small on two of your least favorite brake nuisances: dust and noise. In fact, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are extremely quiet for a performance pad and keep your wheels cleaner longer. Best yet, your Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
421 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ivan K (Arvada, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Saturn Outlook — Jan 31, 2018 6:18 PM
These brake pads making very big difference in a stopping power over OEM brake pads. You will stop like regular car and not like full size SUV. That is my way to go. Believe me that is bad feelings when you understand what you can't stop.
Reviewed by Jeff A (EVERGREEN, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 16, 2018 8:22 PM
I decided to put heavier pads on the Jeep since I do mostly mountain driving, since these are made for trucks/SUV's figured will increase braking in more severe conditions. Only have a few hundred miles on but seem to be doing the job, no noise nor dust that bothers me. I do wish for the price paid that spring clips had been included. I lost one during install and had to buy a full package at a autoparts store.
Reviewed by Don N (Milpitas, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Nov 27, 2017 1:27 PM
Read reviews across the board online about Hawk LTS brake pads being the best option for replacement brake pads on my 2008 Titan. I was going to pair these up with Frozen rotors but now that i like these Hawk pads so much i will be buying the matching Hawk 27 Rotors to complete the brake job. These are high-quality items, a bit pricey, but hopefully will last longer than the OEM pads. Only time will tell.
Reviewed by Richard D (TITUSVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Oct 18, 2017 8:01 AM
Hawk LTS Brake Pads are hands down the best brake pad I have ever used! The stopping power of the Hawk LTS surpasses that of any brand on the market. I would highly recommend to a friend.