- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy custom-tailored stopping power with a Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kit
- Designed, tested and proven to perform in both high-performance and street driving
- Includes all parts for a complete braking rebuild: cross-drilled or slotted discs, aluminum calipers, braided stainless steel brake lines, long-lasting aggressive-performance pads and pre-torqued aircraft-quality hardware
Brembo GT Drilled Discs:
– Two-piece floating disc and hat assembly
– Provide high-speed braking performance
– Continuous refreshing of performance pad surface
– Lighter weight, less rotational mass and unsprung weight
– Runs cooler under extreme road and track conditions
– Resistant to heat-induced fade and warping
– Holes out-gas more efficiently than solid and slotted rotors
– Water dissipates through holes for excellent bite in wet conditions
Brembo GT Slotted Discs:
– Two-piece floating disc and hat assembly
– Offer consistent performance that’s more structurally sound
– More aggressive brake bite and pad surface refreshing
– Reduces glazing, which is the main cause of brake fade
– Lighter weight, less rotational mass and unsprung weight for better handling
Brembo Cast Aluminum Calipers:
– Utilize 4-, 6- or 8-piston cast aluminum calipers (based on your vehicle)
– Provide maximum braking force without the flex of sliding calipers
– Customize your Brembo caliper color – choose from red, black, yellow and silver
– Engineered to work with your vehicle’s stock master cylinder and ABS components
High-Performance Brake Pads:
– Feature FERODO FM1000 friction material for maximum stopping power
– Incorporates anti-rattle feature to eliminate noise
– Designed for quick and easy pad changes
High-Performance Brake Lines:
– Braided stainless steel covered PTFE hose form the brake lines
– Reduced flex for better pedal-feel
– Resists abrasion to increase safety
– Pressure-tested to 3000 psi, for durable leak-free performance
– Reduces stopping distances and ABS pedal chatter
– DOT-certified and T.U.V approved
Pre-torqued Aircraft-quality Caliper Mounting Brackets:
– Precision-milled from superior quality billet materials to ensure a precise fit
– Anodized for an attractive finish
– Includes all necessary hardware for simple installation
- Brembo GT Brakes are sold in front and rear pairs when available
- Installation time totals 1-1.5 hours per axle on most vehicles
- Your Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty
Some of the world’s finest works of art hail from Italy. From the Sistine Chapel to stunning automotive masterpieces like Ferrari and Lamborghini, a symphony of creativity, ingenuity and passion weaves through every artistic triumph.
Born in Bergamo, Italy, Brembo Brakes create masterpieces of their own. In fact, Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Systems exemplify automotive artwork, and are known worldwide to be the finest brake system available. Precision stopping performance in road and track alike stem from piston-powered calipers, “floating” slotted or drilled rotors, top shelf pads, stainless steel brake lines and engineering that works like new stop after stop.
Brembo GT Brake Systems’ fine construction also subdue heat. Each is properly vented to reduce stress, boosting the life of brake parts, and enhancing the pedal feel of Brembo Brakes. A feel that’s widely considered a masterpiece and backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Installation made easier! Brembo Brake Systems from AutoAnything ship with each wheel pre-assembled and packaged separately. Just pull the old parts, bolt on the new, bleed, bed, and enjoy.
- Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Systems utilize larger discs and calipers than your stock system. While they will work with stock brake components, these oversized parts are typically too large for stock wheels and tires. 17” wheels or larger are recommended.
- Gold-Tone Calipers available on Brembo Brakes for the Subaru WRX.
Brembo GT Big Brake Kit Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ROBERT S (Lido Beach, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Yukon XL — Jan 19, 2015 5:24 AM
They do not fit 12 Denali xl unless you spend 3k on new rims. it is not a bolt on as description inplies
Reviewed by Ka S (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Audi Q5 — May 14, 2012 8:44 PM
Very good performace brakes, for occasional race track driving. Installation was easy, simple, but bleeding it right was a nightmare; I installed it and bleeded it by myself at first, but the brakes just didn't works quite well as I was expected. So, I took it to an auto workshop and have it bleed by a professional, and now everything works well, LOVE IT.