- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and say goodbye to excessive heat, poor wet weather performance and dangerous brake fade
- Power Stop custom-designs their Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors on CAD-driven super computers for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors use both holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors maximize airflow across the disc's surface for greatly reduced temperatures
- Hole patterns are custom-engineered for your vehicle based on meticulous analysis of vane structures and locations
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are counter-sunk for smoother pad-to-rotor transition as well as reduced risks of stress risers and fractures
- Slots provide a direct conduit for gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Water and friction dust pass through the holes and down the slots on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for enhanced wet weather performance and cleaner surfaces
- Chilled temperatures can prolong the life of your brake pads and add a mean bite to your brake pedal
- You Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-built on CNC mills for a perfect, OEM fit on your year, make and model—no modifications needed
- Double disc grinding ensures that both sides of the rotor are even and free from runout and taper
- Power Stop backs your Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Heat is the number-1 killer of brake performance. Likewise, when surface temperatures fall, your braking power rises. Douse the smoldering fire on your disc brakes with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. The joint effort between the holes and slots rapidly cools the rotor's surface and adds an aggressive bite to your brake pedal.
Constant braking, emergency stops and spirited driving are no match for the fire-fighting abilities of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Heat, gas and brake dust flow through the holes and down the slots, keeping your rotors cool, clean and fade-free. Water too sluices through for better wet weather performance.
How effective are the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors? On a vented Mustang, these mighty rotors ran around 50-200 degrees cooler than OEM discs! Plus, their silver or gold zinc dichromate coating blocks rust, corrosion and oxidation. Lastly, they include a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
322 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Warren B (Brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda CR-V — Jun 28, 2017 8:19 PM
After installing the rotors I am getting a lot of grinding noise. A read the reviews and did what most people said to check make sure nothing is rubbing and wait til after a week for it to set. Well it's been a week and it's still making noise. Waiting to see after this weekend. Don't get me wrong, they look and feels great. Better brake over stock but the noise is killing me. If there's still noise I'm removing them.
Reviewed by Justin P (DORAVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura TSX — Jun 22, 2017 8:36 PM
Feel good, only been 2 weeks. Paired with the EBC red pads. Curious to see how long they last / until they warp and how much they can take.
Reviewed by Steven M (Greenfield, WI) Reviewed for a 1992 Honda Accord — Jun 17, 2017 10:56 AM
I purchased both the front and rear set of Power Stop cross drilled and slotted rotors for my vehicle and love both the appearance and stopping power of these over the stock rotors. There is substantially less brake fade under repetitive hard braking compared to the oem brake rotors that came with the vehicle.