- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and say goodbye to excessive heat, poor wet weather performance and dangerous brake fade
- Power Stop custom-designs their Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors on CAD-driven super computers for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors use both holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors maximize airflow across the disc's surface for greatly reduced temperatures
- Hole patterns are custom-engineered for your vehicle based on meticulous analysis of vane structures and locations
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are counter-sunk for smoother pad-to-rotor transition as well as reduced risks of stress risers and fractures
- Slots provide a direct conduit for gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Water and friction dust pass through the holes and down the slots on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for enhanced wet weather performance and cleaner surfaces
- Chilled temperatures can prolong the life of your brake pads and add a mean bite to your brake pedal
- You Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-built on CNC mills for a perfect, OEM fit on your year, make and model—no modifications needed
- Double disc grinding ensures that both sides of the rotor are even and free from runout and taper
- Power Stop backs your Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Heat is the number-1 killer of brake performance. Likewise, when surface temperatures fall, your braking power rises. Douse the smoldering fire on your disc brakes with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. The joint effort between the holes and slots rapidly cools the rotor's surface and adds an aggressive bite to your brake pedal.
Constant braking, emergency stops and spirited driving are no match for the fire-fighting abilities of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Heat, gas and brake dust flow through the holes and down the slots, keeping your rotors cool, clean and fade-free. Water too sluices through for better wet weather performance.
How effective are the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors? On a vented Mustang, these mighty rotors ran around 50-200 degrees cooler than OEM discs! Plus, their silver or gold zinc dichromate coating blocks rust, corrosion and oxidation. Lastly, they include a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
329 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Johnnie T. C (PAMPA, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Monday at 8:14 AM
Let my grandson (16yrs old) install these new rotors and pads with my supervision. Job went great and the results were amazing. OEM rotors were prone to warping and these were just what he needed for his truck! Would recommend them to anyone wanting value and performance.
Reviewed by Aaron C (DAWSONVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Charger — Sep 05, 2017 8:23 PM
Put these on my charger and the stopping power is much improved. They were easy to install and look great. I would recommend them to anyone needing a good big rotor replacement.
Reviewed by Clint T (Greensboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 6 — Aug 31, 2017 8:20 PM
I have noticed that my rotor are much cooler than the regular disks I had on my car, and the pads are wearing much flatter than I have seen with a standard rotor. The only negative thing I would say about these is that they are fairly heavy.