- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and say goodbye to excessive heat, poor wet weather performance and dangerous brake fade
- Power Stop custom-designs their Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors on CAD-driven super computers for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors use both holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors maximize airflow across the disc's surface for greatly reduced temperatures
- Hole patterns are custom-engineered for your vehicle based on meticulous analysis of vane structures and locations
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are counter-sunk for smoother pad-to-rotor transition as well as reduced risks of stress risers and fractures
- Slots provide a direct conduit for gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Water and friction dust pass through the holes and down the slots on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for enhanced wet weather performance and cleaner surfaces
- Chilled temperatures can prolong the life of your brake pads and add a mean bite to your brake pedal
- You Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-built on CNC mills for a perfect, OEM fit on your year, make and model—no modifications needed
- Double disc grinding ensures that both sides of the rotor are even and free from runout and taper
- Power Stop backs your Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Heat is the number-1 killer of brake performance. Likewise, when surface temperatures fall, your braking power rises. Douse the smoldering fire on your disc brakes with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. The joint effort between the holes and slots rapidly cools the rotor's surface and adds an aggressive bite to your brake pedal.
Constant braking, emergency stops and spirited driving are no match for the fire-fighting abilities of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Heat, gas and brake dust flow through the holes and down the slots, keeping your rotors cool, clean and fade-free. Water too sluices through for better wet weather performance.
How effective are the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors? On a vented Mustang, these mighty rotors ran around 50-200 degrees cooler than OEM discs! Plus, their silver or gold zinc dichromate coating blocks rust, corrosion and oxidation. Lastly, they include a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
517 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luis S (OCEANSIDE, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Feb 14, 2018 2:27 AM
i have had the Rotors for a bu=it. But with my busy schedule i was finally able to get to the Ford Repair shop and they have informed me that the rotors are wrong.
Reviewed by keith f (Stone Mountain, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Cadillac STS — Feb 03, 2018 7:56 AM
I absolutely love these rotors. I tested them thoroughly after having them installed and the performance of them is great. They don't overheat nor do they fade. I highly recommend these rotors to anyone that's looking for the best value high performance rotors on the market.
Reviewed by Frank L (North Huntingdon, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi A4 — Jan 23, 2018 7:49 AM
My 2013 Audi A4 was in need of new rotors and brakes. After looking into OEM and aftermarket replacements I came across these. For about the same price, if not less these were the no brainer option. Have had them on for a week or so and love them. Look incredible, perform excellent and will use on any replacements of rotors on my other cars going forward.
Reviewed by Mark P (Oro Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac GTO — Jan 04, 2018 7:39 AM
This is my second set of these rotors. I've been using them for years together with Yellow Stuff brake pads, and the difference between these and the OEM brakes on my GTO is unbelievable! Shortly after changing brakes, I found myself in an emergency braking situation, and I KNEW I was going to hit the car in front of me, based on my stopping distance with the OEM brakes. To my surprise, I stopped well short of the other car. The brake pads are very important in this equation.
Reviewed by Gary D (Fountain Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Dec 22, 2017 7:43 AM
DEFINATE IMPROVEMENT OVER OEM'S.. TUNDRA SHOULD HAVE NEW ROTORS EVERY BRAKE JOB