- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and say goodbye to excessive heat, poor wet weather performance and dangerous brake fade
- Power Stop custom-designs their Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors on CAD-driven super computers for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors use both holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors maximize airflow across the disc's surface for greatly reduced temperatures
- Hole patterns are custom-engineered for your vehicle based on meticulous analysis of vane structures and locations
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are counter-sunk for smoother pad-to-rotor transition as well as reduced risks of stress risers and fractures
- Slots provide a direct conduit for gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Water and friction dust pass through the holes and down the slots on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for enhanced wet weather performance and cleaner surfaces
- Chilled temperatures can prolong the life of your brake pads and add a mean bite to your brake pedal
- You Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-built on CNC mills for a perfect, OEM fit on your year, make and model—no modifications needed
- Double disc grinding ensures that both sides of the rotor are even and free from runout and taper
- Power Stop backs your Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Heat is the number-1 killer of brake performance. Likewise, when surface temperatures fall, your braking power rises. Douse the smoldering fire on your disc brakes with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. The joint effort between the holes and slots rapidly cools the rotor's surface and adds an aggressive bite to your brake pedal.
Constant braking, emergency stops and spirited driving are no match for the fire-fighting abilities of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Heat, gas and brake dust flow through the holes and down the slots, keeping your rotors cool, clean and fade-free. Water too sluices through for better wet weather performance.
How effective are the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors? On a vented Mustang, these mighty rotors ran around 50-200 degrees cooler than OEM discs! Plus, their silver or gold zinc dichromate coating blocks rust, corrosion and oxidation. Lastly, they include a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
302 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas G (SOUTHAMPTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Kia Rio — Apr 18, 2017 2:48 AM
Product is excellent came with everything I needed and the car has never stopped better
Reviewed by Isaiah T (LOMPOC, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura TL — Apr 15, 2017 4:46 AM
I love them, they look great with that zinc plating. No rust yet anywhere. The stopping it a bit better for for having them at all 4 corners with ceramic pads. My next stop would probably use a more aggressive pad. No warp or wobble yet either. Pretty solid rotors so far after break in.
Reviewed by Clint B (Cordova, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 6-Series — Apr 06, 2017 5:54 AM
I'm very satisfied with my purchase and quality on these rotors. The price was the best I could find on these type rotors. They also look Great!
Reviewed by marcus h (Lake Forest, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Subaru Impreza — Mar 30, 2017 8:49 AM
Considering the price, ($112) for the pair when on sale this is a great deal. Quality replacement parts with added eye appeal.