- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk HPS Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that offers a higher coefficient of friction, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk HPS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
The HPS in Hawk HPS Brake Pads stands for high-performance street-top braking power for virtually any vehicle on the road. They're the fusion of Hawk's aerospace experience and high-end braking technology that exceeds all other performance brake pads on the market today.
Behind the extreme stopping power of Hawk HPS Brake Pads is their unique ferro-carbon compound material. This exclusive composite makes Hawk HPS Brake Pads 20-40% more powerful than standard pad replacements with less friction. It's why Hawk Brake Pads have a higher resistance to brake fade, giving you more control when it matters most.
An ideal companion to performance rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads fit into your calipers just like a standard replacement with no extra hassle. Virtually noise-free, Hawk HPS Brake Pads help your rotors last longer and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
861 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tyrone M (Ladson, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis — Oct 09, 2017 8:58 PM
This is the second set of hawks I've put on my car. They bring my heavy grand marquis to a stop quickly. Very low brake dust and good price. I have slotted rotors and these pads are a great fit. I'll keep buying these pads, I didn't even need to change my rotors, maybe by the time these pads wear out I'll need a set of rotors if not then I'll just change the pads again. I have no complaints.
Reviewed by Adam D (CORVALLIS, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Civic — Sep 11, 2017 2:53 PM
I have a 2008 Honda Civic. These are the first pads I have bought that were the exact dimensions of the stock pads. All the other pads I had to grind a little metal off the tabs that slide in the retainer clips to allow them to slide with ease. They also broke in fast which is nice. They do not create excessive brake dust. I am very happy with their performance and build quality.
Reviewed by Eduardo R (POMONA, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Impreza — Aug 31, 2017 2:28 PM
Very good brake pads, easy to install like any other kind of brakes. Car stops a lot quicker and smoother since installed.