- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk HPS Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that offers a higher coefficient of friction, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk HPS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
The HPS in Hawk HPS Brake Pads stands for high-performance street-top braking power for virtually any vehicle on the road. They're the fusion of Hawk's aerospace experience and high-end braking technology that exceeds all other performance brake pads on the market today.
Behind the extreme stopping power of Hawk HPS Brake Pads is their unique ferro-carbon compound material. This exclusive composite makes Hawk HPS Brake Pads 20-40% more powerful than standard pad replacements with less friction. It's why Hawk Brake Pads have a higher resistance to brake fade, giving you more control when it matters most.
An ideal companion to performance rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads fit into your calipers just like a standard replacement with no extra hassle. Virtually noise-free, Hawk HPS Brake Pads help your rotors last longer and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
684 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rich M (Davenport, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jan 14, 2017 4:44 PM
Installed HPS pads as part of a sport brake upgrade on my 99 Miata track day car. Worked well for me around Sebring, but my instructor was able to over heat them before 3 laps were spent. Good brakes for beginners and street driving no but I would recommend something more aggressive if you are an advanced driver.
Reviewed by GREGORY H (SALINAS, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 27, 2016 9:21 PM
These pads are by far the best I ever used on my vehicle. I cannot believe how fast it stops my truck and no noise. Simply the best.
Reviewed by Lau L (Diamond Bar, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Infiniti G37 — Dec 23, 2016 4:06 PM
After installing the rear pads with good results I purchased the same set for the front. Nice pads.