- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk HPS Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that offers a higher coefficient of friction, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk HPS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
The HPS in Hawk HPS Brake Pads stands for high-performance street-top braking power for virtually any vehicle on the road. They're the fusion of Hawk's aerospace experience and high-end braking technology that exceeds all other performance brake pads on the market today.
Behind the extreme stopping power of Hawk HPS Brake Pads is their unique ferro-carbon compound material. This exclusive composite makes Hawk HPS Brake Pads 20-40% more powerful than standard pad replacements with less friction. It's why Hawk Brake Pads have a higher resistance to brake fade, giving you more control when it matters most.
An ideal companion to performance rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads fit into your calipers just like a standard replacement with no extra hassle. Virtually noise-free, Hawk HPS Brake Pads help your rotors last longer and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
686 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Enrique P (NANUET, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura TL — Mar 30, 2017 11:37 PM
Only set of brake pads I've purchased! Great durability.... just changed rear brakes over 5 years.... front brakes lasted over 4 years!
Reviewed by Hans G (Geneva, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Charger — Mar 28, 2017 4:34 AM
good quality materials i cant give more details since i only have them for 2 weeks
Reviewed by Rich M (Davenport, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jan 14, 2017 4:44 PM
Installed HPS pads as part of a sport brake upgrade on my 99 Miata track day car. Worked well for me around Sebring, but my instructor was able to over heat them before 3 laps were spent. Good brakes for beginners and street driving no but I would recommend something more aggressive if you are an advanced driver.