- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk HPS Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that offers a higher coefficient of friction, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk HPS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
The HPS in Hawk HPS Brake Pads stands for high-performance street-top braking power for virtually any vehicle on the road. They're the fusion of Hawk's aerospace experience and high-end braking technology that exceeds all other performance brake pads on the market today.
Behind the extreme stopping power of Hawk HPS Brake Pads is their unique ferro-carbon compound material. This exclusive composite makes Hawk HPS Brake Pads 20-40% more powerful than standard pad replacements with less friction. It's why Hawk Brake Pads have a higher resistance to brake fade, giving you more control when it matters most.
An ideal companion to performance rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads fit into your calipers just like a standard replacement with no extra hassle. Virtually noise-free, Hawk HPS Brake Pads help your rotors last longer and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
876 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dan R (LITTLETON, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 5-Series — Feb 01, 2018 9:40 PM
These are great pads for my street driving. Less dusty than the BMW stock set....replaced them at 5K and am now at 65K and replacing again.
Reviewed by VICTOR S (COLTON, OR) Reviewed for a 1967 Ford Mustang — Jan 23, 2018 8:34 AM
THESE PADS MAKE A NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE IN STOPPING DISTANCE. THEY ARE QUIET FOR THE STREET BUT HOLD UP WELL FOR OCCASIONAL TRACK DAYS. I RECOMMEND THEM FOR OTHERS TO USE.
Reviewed by Harry A (Glen Ellyn, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Acura ILX — Jan 18, 2018 5:57 AM
Stopping power is great. Not much more, if any, brake dust as compared to previous oem.