- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
813 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luca T (las vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Wednesday at 8:07 AM
I get the back rotor now and I installed the front about a year ago Great rotor very well made and increased the breaking performance
Reviewed by Charles S (Kennesaw, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan 370Z — Feb 17, 2017 1:24 PM
Received my rotors promptly, they are very nice looking and add a nice touch to my Z. Since being installed and broken in they really bring my car to a stop in a much shorter distance, you cannot get this kind of performance unless you pay a lot more money. Extremely Happy with my Purchase !
Reviewed by King C (Plano, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Rogue — Feb 13, 2017 2:26 PM
My Nissan rouge had only 37,000 miles and it need rotors after installed new rotors and brake pads, smooth free freeway braking. Loving the rotors for only a couple weeks, so far so good.