- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
817 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles B (Saint Augustine, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Odyssey — Apr 17, 2017 4:57 PM
I combined these with the EBC GreenStuff pads for my 2012 Odyssey, which can and does often end up with a heavy load, and demands a lot of its 320 mm brakes. The stock ones were prone to shuddering (due to overheating of the rotors)....problem no more; smooth, confident stopping. Only issue I noted is that the retaining screw hole did not line up correctly with the hub. However, it's easy to work around by using the lugs to hold the rotor in place will putting the caliper assembly back.
Reviewed by Romesh J (Lomita, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Mazda 3 — Apr 15, 2017 1:41 PM
Had them installed on my 2013 Mazda 3 rear with the Mazda 5 brake conversion. It feels so much better than the stock rotor.
Reviewed by Roberto L (CARLSBAD, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Acura MDX — Apr 14, 2017 9:16 PM
Hate to see that Made in China sticker... installed the same ones on the fronts last year, they definitely make less dust with the pads I got.
Reviewed by william h (Saint Petersburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Apr 04, 2017 1:53 PM
These rotors are great for the price. they have the curved veins and the slots for better cooling. I put them on my roush with some stop tech pads and wow they grab so much better than stock.
Reviewed by Luca T (las vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 22, 2017 8:07 AM
I get the back rotor now and I installed the front about a year ago Great rotor very well made and increased the breaking performance