- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
832 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David O (Rancho Santa Margari, CA) — Jul 14, 2017 12:10 PM
Installed StopTech 126.62012S brake rotors, PowerStop Z23 ceramic pads and Timken wheel bearings and seals (all parts front only) without complication or difficulty following instructions provided by each manufacturer. Brakes operate smoothly and quietly with much improved grip and stopping power after recommended initial burn-in procedure of new pads and rotors.
Reviewed by Antonio P (CHEWELAH, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Jul 05, 2017 2:34 PM
Paired these rotors with Hawk LTS pads and installed them on my 2003 Toyota Tundra. Took the opportunity to bleed the brake system using the second method shown in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1NvtUwfRJc (not my video). These are of much higher quality than the brake components that I pulled off. These brakes bite way harder. Before installation be sure to wipe them clean by spraying a generous amount of brake clean and wipe both sides until they wipe clean.
Reviewed by Vincent B (Ramsey, NJ) — Jun 23, 2017 8:39 AM
Have about 3k miles on these, no issues yet, want to test on this SUV to decide if better that un-slotted, Vinnie
Reviewed by Jacob G (Pomona, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jun 14, 2017 9:51 PM
Looks great on my Lancer GT, braking slightly improved but works just like OEM.