- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
829 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Howard Z (DUNDALK, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Forte — Tuesday at 3:12 PM
I didn't need new brakes, I just wanted to upgrade the oem brakes. The Stoptech slotted rotors fit the bill combined with EBC greenstuff pads work great. The combination isn't completely bedded yet but stopping is at 1oo feet at 65 mph and getting better. They are a little noisy while bedding but it is getting better.
Reviewed by ANDREW T (NEW BRITAIN, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — May 18, 2017 8:18 PM
My 2nd time buying Stoptech rotors. These feel great on this car just as they did on my old car. I love them! They dont warp fast at all like standard regular rotors so looking forward to these lasting a long time
Reviewed by Ryan S (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Forester — May 18, 2017 4:15 AM
Installed a week ago with new Hawk HPS pads all around. Braking is smooth and the grip seems well. Have to wait and see long term reliability. Look good.
Reviewed by Ilya M (Larkspur, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru WRX — May 11, 2017 8:52 PM
with a more agressive pad these things stop my wrx on a dime, i feel like i'm driving my old sti with brembos