- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
838 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nino B (Chula Vista, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Odyssey — Sep 06, 2017 1:14 PM
These rotors and pads were highly recommended. Especially if you have a Honda Odyssey with the known front rotor warping issue that causes steering wheel vibration during hard braking or constant braking while going down a hill or mountain (what we have experienced). Shipping was quick and Customer Service was excellent. I purchased this with EBC Green Pads and I am still in the break-in process. So far so good - this rotor and pad setup has eliminated the steering wheel vibration issue.
Reviewed by James B (MODESTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Malibu — Aug 18, 2017 4:52 PM
I've had them for a short time. I don't anticapate having any problems. I get rotors from Auto Anything for all of my cars.
Reviewed by Paul B (MEDFORD, MA) Reviewed for a 2009 Kia Optima — Aug 01, 2017 10:14 PM
This will be my second time having these rotors for my 2009 Kia Optima LX. Now, I don't drive too aggressively too often, and the power of my KIA is stock (185) but, these rotors, along with the upgraded ceramic racing pads that I have installed (EVOLUTION Pro Sports) work seamlessly together to bring absolute confidence in braking on those days that I really want to push it! These rotors also have a great reliability record, lasting me near 40,000 miles with occassional abuse. Overall, GREAT!!!
Reviewed by Thomas C (NAPA, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Volvo S60 — Jul 31, 2017 6:31 PM
I had some help from my gearhead roommate, but they were real easy to install. Since the install they've been great! No noise when engaged and definitely an upgrade from the OEMs.