- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy spirited daily driving with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads
- Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic for boosted braking power
- Pad surface is thermal scorched for a faster break-in period
- Ceramic compound designed to fight fade at much higher temps than OEM
- Rubberized shims are slotted and chamfered for noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate resists corrosion and rust
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit is included (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
As you’re speeding along on your morning commute, the sudden appearance of brake lights ahead can make you sweat. Break free from weak braking and guarantee a safe stop with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads.
Made specifically for the spirited driver in all of us from carbon fiber-infused ceramic, PowerStop Z23 pads deliver the superior braking power needed to stop on a dime. Designed to fight fade at much higher temps than your OEM pads and thermal scorched for a much faster break-in, Power Stop Z23 pads upgrade your braking ability—without delay.
PowerStop Z23 Evolution Pads are designed with OE-like slotted and chamfered rubberized shims for almost noise-free braking and boast a powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion and rust and extend pad life. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by sam p (HILLSBORO, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Sienna — May 02, 2017 6:02 AM
Easy to do to replace the brake pad from Toyota stock. I save money by replace it by myself. The instruction I got from YouTube and easy to follow. The brake is quite and performed well.
Reviewed by Mike D (Tarrytown, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen Jetta — May 01, 2017 12:17 PM
I have these same type pads in the front paired with Cross-drilled and slotted rotors and they perform great. I bought these to install for my rear and to match the front pads since the Hawk pads I did have made some noise. I have Cross-drilled and slotted rotors in the rear and I like these pads better because they provide a firmer grip.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- polaris ranger replacement bench seat
- portable pet lunch box
- 2000 silverado 2500 decelarotors
- rolls royce car cover
- subaru brakes and rotors
- ford disc brake
- smart fortwo brake pads
- 2011 jeep wrangler cargo mat
- brake pads front bmw x 3 2012
- car floor mats custom
- car seats covers
- winches for trucks