- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy spirited daily driving with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads
- Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic for boosted braking power
- Pad surface is thermal scorched for a faster break-in period
- Ceramic compound designed to fight fade at much higher temps than OEM
- Rubberized shims are slotted and chamfered for noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate resists corrosion and rust
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit is included (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
As you’re speeding along on your morning commute, the sudden appearance of brake lights ahead can make you sweat. Break free from weak braking and guarantee a safe stop with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads.
Made specifically for the spirited driver in all of us from carbon fiber-infused ceramic, PowerStop Z23 pads deliver the superior braking power needed to stop on a dime. Designed to fight fade at much higher temps than your OEM pads and thermal scorched for a much faster break-in, Power Stop Z23 pads upgrade your braking ability—without delay.
PowerStop Z23 Evolution Pads are designed with OE-like slotted and chamfered rubberized shims for almost noise-free braking and boast a powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion and rust and extend pad life. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads Customer Reviews
84 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank R (TOMS RIVER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Civic — Apr 18, 2017 3:21 AM
This the fist time I gave Power Stop a try. The kit came with all hardware I needed including the protective slide boots and grease. I was initially a little skeptical with the ceramic/carbon fiber composition but these pads have proven to be impressive all around. Great stopping power and very quiet. Will buy again.
Reviewed by gilbert p (Fort Myers, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Mar 27, 2017 11:12 AM
I have a Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi sitting on 30 inch rims. And I needed some high-performance brakes to stop this truck from Rolling when I come to a stop. I drive my truck with confidence and freedom due to the power stop brakes perfect.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- polaris ranger replacement bench seat
- portable pet lunch box
- 2000 silverado 2500 decelarotors
- rolls royce car cover
- subaru brakes and rotors
- ford disc brake
- smart fortwo brake pads
- 2011 jeep wrangler cargo mat
- brake pads front bmw x 3 2012
- car floor mats custom
- car seats covers
- winches for trucks