- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy spirited daily driving with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads
- Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic for boosted braking power
- Pad surface is thermal scorched for a faster break-in period
- Ceramic compound designed to fight fade at much higher temps than OEM
- Rubberized shims are slotted and chamfered for noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate resists corrosion and rust
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit is included (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
As you’re speeding along on your morning commute, the sudden appearance of brake lights ahead can make you sweat. Break free from weak braking and guarantee a safe stop with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads.
Made specifically for the spirited driver in all of us from carbon fiber-infused ceramic, PowerStop Z23 pads deliver the superior braking power needed to stop on a dime. Designed to fight fade at much higher temps than your OEM pads and thermal scorched for a much faster break-in, Power Stop Z23 pads upgrade your braking ability—without delay.
PowerStop Z23 Evolution Pads are designed with OE-like slotted and chamfered rubberized shims for almost noise-free braking and boast a powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion and rust and extend pad life. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads Customer Reviews
164 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steve f (austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 10, 2018 8:22 AM
Great stopping power. Really these brakes stop like a Ferrari. No fade just great stopping
Reviewed by Anthony V (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Feb 03, 2018 8:59 AM
Great brakes, nice and quiet. They stop the vehicle real well. Only issue was that the metal clips to hold the pads in we're too big for my application. Not sure why as these were the pads for my vehicle. No big deal. I just used the old ones.....
Reviewed by joe p (REVERE, MA) — Jan 20, 2018 7:11 AM
Had to replace fronts after 17,000 miles and rears after 19,000 miles. I thought they should last at least 25,000 miles. They wear out to fast. Also paired them up with cross drilled and slotted rotors that had to be replaced because the rears were metal on metal and worn down a lot. Don't recommend