- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy spirited daily driving with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads
- Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic for boosted braking power
- Pad surface is thermal scorched for a faster break-in period
- Ceramic compound designed to fight fade at much higher temps than OEM
- Rubberized shims are slotted and chamfered for noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate resists corrosion and rust
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit is included (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
As you’re speeding along on your morning commute, the sudden appearance of brake lights ahead can make you sweat. Break free from weak braking and guarantee a safe stop with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads.
Made specifically for the spirited driver in all of us from carbon fiber-infused ceramic, PowerStop Z23 pads deliver the superior braking power needed to stop on a dime. Designed to fight fade at much higher temps than your OEM pads and thermal scorched for a much faster break-in, Power Stop Z23 pads upgrade your braking ability—without delay.
PowerStop Z23 Evolution Pads are designed with OE-like slotted and chamfered rubberized shims for almost noise-free braking and boast a powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion and rust and extend pad life. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads Customer Reviews
151 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerald H (COLUMBIA, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Oct 19, 2017 6:54 AM
I installed these pads on a 08 silverado 1500. Easy install good pads. did the brake in like the instructions recommend. Everything is good so far.
Reviewed by William R (Lebanon, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Oct 16, 2017 8:48 PM
The Power Stop Z23 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads have nearly stopped my Challenger's awful brake dust problem, without sacrificing stopping power and the quietness of operation. These pads are head and shoulders better than the OEM Brembo pads. No more daily finish rinsing and drying, and no more squealing when brakes are applied. I would recommend them for anyone wanting an almost completely trouble-free quality brake pad.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- polaris ranger replacement bench seat
- portable pet lunch box
- 2000 silverado 2500 decelarotors
- rolls royce car cover
- subaru brakes and rotors
- ford disc brake
- smart fortwo brake pads
- 2011 jeep wrangler cargo mat
- brake pads front bmw x 3 2012
- car floor mats custom
- car seats covers
- winches for trucks