- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy spirited daily driving with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads
- Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic for boosted braking power
- Pad surface is thermal scorched for a faster break-in period
- Ceramic compound designed to fight fade at much higher temps than OEM
- Rubberized shims are slotted and chamfered for noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate resists corrosion and rust
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit is included (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
As you’re speeding along on your morning commute, the sudden appearance of brake lights ahead can make you sweat. Break free from weak braking and guarantee a safe stop with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads.
Made specifically for the spirited driver in all of us from carbon fiber-infused ceramic, PowerStop Z23 pads deliver the superior braking power needed to stop on a dime. Designed to fight fade at much higher temps than your OEM pads and thermal scorched for a much faster break-in, Power Stop Z23 pads upgrade your braking ability—without delay.
PowerStop Z23 Evolution Pads are designed with OE-like slotted and chamfered rubberized shims for almost noise-free braking and boast a powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion and rust and extend pad life. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David O (Rancho Santa Margari, CA) — Monday at 9:51 PM
Installed Power Stop Z23-052 Evolution Brake Pads and the included caliper hardware without difficulty together with StopTech 126.62012S Slotted Sport Rotors (1-piece hub-in-rotor type) as prescribed for my vehicle; recommended burn-in procedure performed and brakes are strong, smooth and quiet with improved stopping power over OEM offering.
Reviewed by Fernando Figueroa S (DALE CITY, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Altima — Jun 25, 2017 8:15 PM
Quality product Easy installation for excellent price nobody beat
Reviewed by William N (Riverdale, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — May 29, 2017 11:25 PM
my stock hellcat pads created tons of dust these pads are virtually dust free
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- polaris ranger replacement bench seat
- portable pet lunch box
- 2000 silverado 2500 decelarotors
- rolls royce car cover
- subaru brakes and rotors
- ford disc brake
- smart fortwo brake pads
- 2011 jeep wrangler cargo mat
- brake pads front bmw x 3 2012
- car floor mats custom
- car seats covers
- winches for trucks